Results 1 to 17 of 441
03-30-2009, 05:56 AM #1
Ciputra Hanoi Vietnam International Challenge 2009, 21st to 26th April
Djarum will send players :
1. Dyonisius Hayom Rumbaka
2. Bandar Sigit Pamungkas
1. Maria Febe Kusumastuti
2. Fransiska Ratnasari
3. Maria Elfira Christina
03-30-2009, 06:21 AM #2
Indonesia has so many WS called Maria
03-30-2009, 10:02 AM #3
It seems our INA company sponsoring Vietnam tournament..why not in INA???
03-31-2009, 02:31 AM #4
any mas players involve?
03-31-2009, 06:24 AM #5
03-31-2009, 06:34 AM #6
Maria Fransisca (WD Uber Cup team 1980s)
Note: Maria is usually their Catholic-baptized name...
China, on the other hand has a lot of Chen-s:
Chen Changjie (MS Thomas Cup team 1982)
Chen Kang (MD Thomas Cup team 1990)
Chen Hongyong (MD Thomas Cup team 1990)
Note: China just have many people with the Chen surname, I guess...
03-31-2009, 08:18 AM #7
lots of Wong from Malaysian camp:
Wong Choong Hann
Wong Mew Choo
Wong Pei Tty
Wong Tat Meng
03-31-2009, 10:36 AM #8
04-01-2009, 09:36 PM #9
List of Djarum players (Club & Pelatnas, DJM noted)
1. Dyonisius Hayom Rumbaka (DJM)
2. Bandar Sigit Pamungkas (DJM)
3. Nugroho Andi Saputro (DJM)
1. Maria Febe Kusumastuti (DJM)
2. Fransiska Ratnasari (DJM)
3. Maria Elfira Christina (DJM)
1. Fernando Kurniawan(DJM) / Lingga Lie(DJM)
2. Afiat Yuris Wirawan (DJM)/ Wifqi Widarto (DJM)
3. Fran Kurniawan (DJM)/ Muhammad Rijal (DJM)
1. Anneke Feinya Agustine/ Annisa Wahyuni (DJM)
2. Keshya Nurvita Hanadia/ Komala Dewi (DJM)
3. Pia Zebadiah Bernadet/ Debby Susanto (DJM)
1. Fran Kurniawan (DJM)/ Pia Zebadiah Bernadet
2. Muhammad Rijal (DJM)/ Debby Susanto (DJM)
3. Lingga Lie (DJM) / Kesya Nurvita Hanadia
4. Wifqi Widarto (DJM)/ Anneke Feinya Agustine
Why no Tantowi/Richi ??
it's mean Wifqi/Afiat & Kesya are officially Pelatnas players
04-01-2009, 10:23 PM #10
Good to see Pelatnas sending their second-layer double pairs to the Vietnam Int Challenge. I guess they have to because the sponsor is Pak Ciputra
Now, I think both Fernando Kurniawan/Lingga Lie and Wifqi Windarto/Afiat Yuris Wirawan are capable of winning their first Int Challenge title. The most likely competition will be the tons of Malaysian MD pairs that are also going to compete there.
Fran Kurniawan/Pia Bernadet Zebadiah and Mohd Rijal/Debby Susanto can also be challengers for the XD title, unless there's a strong XD pair from either Taiwan or Malaysia joining the fray.
I guess Pelatnas has higher priorities for Akhmad Tantowi/Richi Puspita Dili?? But having 3 pairs capable of winning the title competing in the same tourney is not exactly a good idea either. 2 will be good to score an all-INA Final if they are put in different half of the draw.
It's also good to see Pia Bernadet Zebadiah doubling up with Debby Susanto (is it temporary???), while Komala Dewi has a new partner in Keshya Nurvita Hanadia.
It looks like the coaches are thinking of:
1. Focussing the priority pairs on only 1 discipline (eg: Kido/Hendra, Bona/Ahsan, Rian/Yoke, Nova/Butet, Devin/Lita, Nitya/Grace, Mel/Shendy, Towi/Richi).
2. For the second-layer and new pairs, see how their development will be. If Wifqi/Afiat score good results this year, they will just be concentrated on MD. Likewise for Fran/Pia and Rijal/Debby, although I think that Pia and Debby can play both WD and XD.
Last edited by badMania; 04-01-2009 at 10:27 PM.
04-01-2009, 10:30 PM #11
Some of the players could also be going to the Smiling Fish Thailand Int Series, like Annisa/Anneke are Keshya/Dewi. They need to have the exposure as much as they could get.
04-01-2009, 10:33 PM #12
I guess other Pelatnas players who will play are :
Rizky Amelia Pradipta
Since Pak Ciputra sponsor this tournament also the owner of Jayaraya club, this club should send their players too.
They should give attention to some elite INA's junior players from Jaya Raya like Adi Pratama and Kevin Alexander/Angga Pratama.
Last edited by Sandy; 04-01-2009 at 10:40 PM.
04-01-2009, 10:51 PM #13
We'll see.....Kevin/Angga beat Rizky/Albert in Seleknas. They could probably finish 2nd behind Rizky/Albert.
I like the fact that we have quite a number of prospects in MD:
5. Jones/Darmiko (??? still raw though)
What abt the ex Pelatnas Pratama pairs like Syahmie Syarif Radhitian/Adi Chrisna Wijaya? No news of them till now....quite a waste to let them rot in the club, without even participation in the local circuit.
04-01-2009, 11:07 PM #14
don't forget, 1st choice of INA's MD Junior is Rendy Sugiharto
Last year he paired with Ryan Agung in WJC Pune and paired with Ulinnuha in INA's U-18 squad.
Rendy, Kevin, Angga, Ulin can compete again in WJC this year, in WD only Anneke Feinya who still in age limit.
Last edited by Sandy; 04-01-2009 at 11:14 PM.
04-02-2009, 03:32 AM #15
04-02-2009, 04:18 AM #16
04-02-2009, 05:38 AM #17
By okiazr in forum 2012 TournamentsReplies: 2: 03-09-2012, 12:34 PM
By hungle in forum 2011 TournamentsReplies: 84: 04-09-2011, 05:41 PM
By CLELY in forum 2010 TournamentsReplies: 103: 04-30-2010, 03:57 AM
By anfan2000 in forum 2009 TournamentsReplies: 2: 04-24-2009, 02:19 AM
By gemini12 in forum 2008 TournamentsReplies: 445: 07-14-2008, 11:57 AM