User Tag List

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    america
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Intro thread (hey all)

    Hey, its muckluck!

    Real name is Ben, I am a manager at an airsoft store, and recently started playing badminton, love it more than anything! I smash all the time. And yeah.

  2. #2
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default ^^Welcome..^^

    ..to BCDF, Muckluck (Ben)!..Good to hear you recently picked up baddy & have enjoyed smashing those shuttles! Btw, whereabouts in the U.S. are you located in?..
    In any rate, keep visiting us, keep smashing those shuttle & enjoy surfing in here!

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    america
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thank you for the great welcome! I am located in St. Louis Missouri. Not much great badminton here though :-/

    EDIT: What does BCDF stand for?
    Last edited by Muckluck; 03-31-2009 at 07:20 PM. Reason: im beginning to learn the jargons of badminton :)

  4. #4
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default ^^Mizzou, eh??..^^

    ..that's great to hear..Any pics or stories on the Mizzou baddy scene you want to share with us all??..
    Btw, you may also want to visit the Places to Play/Local Events->USA East sub-forum...

    What does BCDF stand for?..Well, you can scroll up a bit and see the name near the top (has 4 words)..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 03-31-2009 at 07:22 PM.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    america
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am going to come out straight. I am not manager of an airsoft store, but I am a huge airsofter, so I have the 'hookups' (ha) and was given a job working at the field/store. I am, actually 14. I was scared that this forum had a minimum age requirement. What I did was purely to become smarter and to gain knowledge about the sport (And also to socialize with the other players from around the world) I hope I can stay, and I understand if my act of not thinking leads to some punishment. I am purely sorry and hope i can stay

    And, on that note, thanks for telling me the meaning of the acronym! (ha)

  6. #6
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hello ben!
    welcome to the forum!

  7. #7
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi Ben,
    welcome to BC .............

    hm... you are underage, please get out!!

    alright, joke aside.
    we have no age limit but must be a logic & sane people.
    and please do not tell lie anymore.
    enjoy the forum, enjoy more on badminton.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,719
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muckluck View Post
    I am going to come out straight. I am not manager of an airsoft store, but I am a huge airsofter, so I have the 'hookups' (ha) and was given a job working at the field/store. I am, actually 14. I was scared that this forum had a minimum age requirement. What I did was purely to become smarter and to gain knowledge about the sport (And also to socialize with the other players from around the world) I hope I can stay, and I understand if my act of not thinking leads to some punishment. I am purely sorry and hope i can stay

    And, on that note, thanks for telling me the meaning of the acronym! (ha)
    LOL. There was no need to lie, everyone on BCF is welcoming to everyone. I'm pretty sure there are people younger than you on here anyway.

    Welcome to the forums.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    america
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was really hoping to avoid conflict, thanks EVERYBODY! Up came the page asking for my date of birth... "oooohhhh....eeene...meene...myne...mo!...gues s im 24!"

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danstevens View Post
    I'm pretty sure there are people younger than you on here anyway.
    LOL, there are!!!
    And you're looking at one of em'!

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    america
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, I have a lot of experience with forums, so I should be cool . Yeah, my local airsoft group has a forum, and there we are a heckas lot tougher then you guys are here, The welcome I received at this site was great. On our airsoft forum, we just make them all post in 1 thread, and we just say welcome, and you are not allowed to post in it. Many, many, many rules. This place makes me feel very comfortable. top notch welcomes! even with the vast amount of people in this forum, ctjcad has welcomed them with close to a paragraph! thats great!

  12. #12
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muckluck View Post
    Well, I have a lot of experience with forums, so I should be cool . Yeah, my local airsoft group has a forum, and there we are a heckas lot tougher then you guys are here, The welcome I received at this site was great. On our airsoft forum, we just make them all post in 1 thread, and we just say welcome, and you are not allowed to post in it. Many, many, many rules. This place makes me feel very comfortable. top notch welcomes! even with the vast amount of people in this forum, ctjcad has welcomed them with close to a paragraph! thats great!
    err..... he is one of the spammer

  13. #13
    Moderator Oldhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    7,332
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm surprised you didn't see through it earlier.
    ctjcad is a very intelligent computer programme

  14. #14
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Wow..

    Quote Originally Posted by Muckluck View Post
    ...This place makes me feel very comfortable.
    ...
    ...since when do we have snacks and drinks available in this forum?!?!...

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    america
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Point proven ctjcad...Comfortable to a limit. All this forum need is an ice cream stand

Similar Threads

  1. Intro..........
    By nisha sharma in forum Introduction
    Replies: 0
    : 05-26-2011, 03:47 AM
  2. my intro
    By synd3r in forum Introduction
    Replies: 9
    : 10-11-2008, 12:43 AM
  3. lil intro of me
    By bonjing_smasher in forum Introduction
    Replies: 6
    : 05-21-2008, 02:17 AM
  4. Never Realized About This Intro Thread .....
    By abedeng in forum Introduction
    Replies: 46
    : 03-02-2008, 05:41 AM
  5. Intro + sum Q
    By budak in forum General Forum
    Replies: 3
    : 05-02-2006, 01:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •