User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Hi All!

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Tampines
    Posts
    279
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hi All!

    been here a couple of weeks & it's a really helpful forum to all badminton related enquiries! Thumbs up!

  2. #2
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi DonnyGan,
    welcome to BC ..........

    as i can see, you have been around to get your required informations. please do make yourself feel at home.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Tampines
    Posts
    279
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    hi DonnyGan,
    welcome to BC ..........

    as i can see, you have been around to get your required informations. please do make yourself feel at home.
    sure do drifit & thanks again!

  4. #4
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,951
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi donny gan!
    welcome to the forum!

  5. #5
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,052
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi DonnyGan, you from Tampines also?? Aerotus also from Tampines

  6. #6
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Welcome..

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyGan View Post
    been here a couple of weeks & it's a really helpful forum to all badminton related enquiries! Thumbs up!
    ..to BCDF, DonnyGan!..Good to know you're already absorbing tons of baddy related infos here, even if it's been only for a couple of weeks..
    Anyway, please stop by more often and continue to have fun surfing in here!

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey..welcome.
    Feel free to express Badminton in your life. We are one big family, count yourself in.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi!!!
    Welcome do BC!!

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Tampines
    Posts
    279
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merks View Post
    Hi!!!
    Welcome do BC!!
    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    Hey..welcome.
    Feel free to express Badminton in your life. We are one big family, count yourself in.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..to BCDF, DonnyGan!..Good to know you're already absorbing tons of baddy related infos here, even if it's been only for a couple of weeks..
    Anyway, please stop by more often and continue to have fun surfing in here!
    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    hi donny gan!
    welcome to the forum!
    Thanks all! it's a good place to my all my queries.

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    Hi DonnyGan, you from Tampines also?? Aerotus also from Tampines
    Yeah, i'm in Tampines.

  10. #10
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,951
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyGan View Post
    Thanks all! it's a good place to my all my queries.



    Yeah, i'm in Tampines.
    how's tampines rovers doing nowadays huh?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •