User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: RSL X3 Gold

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It was a pleasure to finally meet up with RSL Canada last night. I got to try out (demo) the RSL X3 Gold and Silver. They were significantly easier to handle (swing) than the X2 Gold. However, I can not give an objective review at this point due to the low string tension. Hee hee, itching to buy up the demos and re-string them . . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD View Post
    It was a pleasure to finally meet up with RSL Canada last night. I got to try out (demo) the RSL X3 Gold and Silver. They were significantly easier to handle (swing) than the X2 Gold. However, I can not give an objective review at this point due to the low string tension. Hee hee, itching to buy up the demos and re-string them . . .
    Oh, I really want to try X3 Gold and Silver.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pete: we need to talk

Ted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up RSL X3 Gold

Hi Pete,
    I fully agreed that RSL X3 Gold is easier to use than RSL X2 Gold. For double players, this is an ideal racket and much easier to swing and smash. Quick and easy to maneuver. Whenever I am slightly tired, RSL X3 Gold will be my favourite racket to use.
    Lee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hi Lee,

Indeed, the X2 Gold is for the young in training. Older folks and those not in shape may find it too demanding.

X3 series have a lot more flexy shafts compared to the X2 Gold. But if you are tired and out of shape, the flexy shafts sure are a welcome in very fast drive and defensive situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Notnimdab729 View Post
    Hi Pete,
    I fully agreed that RSL X3 Gold is easier to use than RSL X2 Gold. For double players, this is an ideal racket and much easier to swing and smash. Quick and easy to maneuver. Whenever I am slightly tired, RSL X3 Gold will be my favourite racket to use.
    Lee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeap, we get to meet up .

Quote Originally Posted by Tedski View Post
    Pete: we need to talk

Ted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah..i intend to buy this R3 Diamond..silver colour look good to me...price quite expensive here in Perlis, from RM430 the lowest price i could get is only RM370 including bag, string and grip

Kinda surprised to know that the price in certain place could drop till RM260....thats very cheap

Anyway...anybody ever try RSL Matrix..?? This is oversize frame, kinda large than R3 model..price is cheaper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vedder9 View Post
    Yeah..i intend to buy this R3 Diamond..silver colour look good to me...price quite expensive here in Perlis, from RM430 the lowest price i could get is only RM370 including bag, string and grip

Kinda surprised to know that the price in certain place could drop till RM260....thats very cheap

Anyway...anybody ever try RSL Matrix..?? This is oversize frame, kinda large than R3 model..price is cheaper
    i agree that X3 Diamond looks much better, but X3 Gold actually performs better, imho. it is a bit stiffer, but has better control. like the comments above, it has very good manuevrability and good power as well. just a good all-around racket, great for doubles.. maybe u'd like to try this out b4 u decide..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post RSL X3 Gold or Silver

Hi Vedder9,
    What I understand from my friend who had visited the former Sentosa Shopping mall at JB, he told me he got his RSL X3 Gold and Silver at RM$240/- only without bag and gut.I was pretty surprised as I got them at RM$260/-. U got to bargain and see how. One of my friend at KL told me last week, he went to AJ Mart and the shop owner told him RSL X3 Gold or Silver if comes with bag and grip with string is sold at RM$299/-.
    I dont have friend at Perlis, so cant comment on yr selling price there.
    Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedder9 View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeap, we get to meet up .
    Quote Originally Posted by Notnimdab729 View Post
    Hi Vedder9,
    What I understand from my friend who had visited the former Sentosa Shopping mall at JB, he told me he got his RSL X3 Gold and Silver at RM$240/- only without bag and gut.I was pretty surprised as I got them at RM$260/-. U got to bargain and see how. One of my friend at KL told me last week, he went to AJ Mart and the shop owner told him RSL X3 Gold or Silver if comes with bag and grip with string is sold at RM$299/-.
    I dont have friend at Perlis, so cant comment on yr selling price there.
    Lee
    U got $260 without bag or with bag..?
    Yeah...many people told me to buy from AJ with RM299....

Now i was considering to buy wether RSL R3 or RSL Matrix Or Fisher Oversize...can anybody advise me.... Thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4