User Tag List

Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    Remember the tournament when LYB told one of his players to break LCW's legs. Perhaps, LYB would also tell his players to break Tago's legs too.
    lol...that's another 'FIGURE OF SPEECH'....

IN CHINESE it means break him... to prevent his movement and speed.. break his legs...not literally means physically do it !!!

anoter thing to add ,since this thread is about LCW..

WOULD LIKE TO BEG AND PLEAD LCW, don't go for ranking only.. no point... useless being no.1 but loses to no.2.. not once in a while,i'd say too frequent.

if not mistaken,the score now is 14-6 ? or 16-4.. can't remember... if the score is , say 10-8 or so so ..close,then,it's a totally different story ..

it's akin to getting whacked 21-5,21-5...

or like ZJH whacked HJ 15-0,15-1...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    ld will not be 2nd seed in wc 2010
    he will lost 5040 points from ina open quater final last year
    so
    nice show in wc 2010
    Is PG become WR2? We know CJ and LD would not be in the same half so if LD is 3 and CJ 4, so will LD be in LCW half? Bad news then, the SF becomes the final and fans will want to see SF than F

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T-maker View Post

IN CHINESE it means break him... to prevent his movement and speed.. break his legs...not literally means physically do it !!!(1st)

WOULD LIKE TO BEG AND PLEAD LCW, don't go for ranking only.. no point... useless being no.1 but loses to no.2.. not once in a while,i'd say too frequent.

if not mistaken,the score now is 14-6 ? or 16-4.. can't remember... if the score is , say 10-8 or so so ..close,then,it's a totally different story ..(2nd)

1st
    pretty sure ur chinese not good enough
    mind to show me any dictionary explain in ur way?

2nd
    not sure if u are a young kid?

do u know who is lin dan?
    2008 og gold medalist
    2005 world championship silver medalist
    2006,2007,2009 world championship gold medalist
    4 times thomas cup winner
    x times sudirman cup winner
    x times all england ms titles winner
    world number one for at least 4 years

who is lcw?
    one times all england ms title winner
    2008 og silver medalist
    world number one for 2 year only

how shame is lcw to lost 14 times to THE legend lin dan?
    beside lee chong wei,who can beat lin dan <5 times?
    or maybe u are quite sleeping when posting this

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Is PG become WR2? We know CJ and LD would not be in the same half so if LD is 3 and CJ 4, so will LD be in LCW half? Bad news then, the SF becomes the final and fans will want to see SF than F
    most probably lindan will be 4th or 5th seed behind lcw,peter gade,taufik hidayat or even nguyen tien minh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T-maker View Post

IN CHINESE it means break him... to prevent his movement and speed.. break his legs...not literally means physically do it !!!

if not mistaken,the score now is 14-6 ? or 16-4.. can't remember... if the score is , say 10-8 or so so ..close,then,it's a totally different story ..

"Figure of Speech"? Anyone who learn Chinese will know that what you said is not true. Please do not spread false information or make the wrong interpretation if you don't know what the meaning is.

I don't see your point to beg and plead LCW for not going for World no 1? It has been discussed to death that LCW only gets to be world no 1 because LD refuses to participate in more tournaments(at least less than 10 per year). So what does that have to do with LCW? The only way LCW can stop being world no1(for now) is not participating in tournaments like LD do, which I don't see why LCW should be doing that. If LCW stops being world no 1(like you suggested), some other players like CJ/PG/TF will take his spot anyway, what difference does that make?

And it's really odd you try to take your frustration out on LCW just because he lost to LD. Would you like to enlighten me which ever noble soul out there who can consistently beat LD please(in the current circuit)?
    If you think it's that easy to be World no.1 for 2 years and beat LD consistently, why don't you take the place of Misbun and tell LCW how to play against LD instead of trying to nitpick on LCW behind your screen?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1st
    most probably lindan will be 4th or 5th seed behind lcw,peter gade,taufik hidayat or even nguyen tien minh
    Good news and a dream come true for those 3-4 higher seeded players than LD to have the pleasure to play LD in QF or SF

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1st
    pretty sure ur chinese not good enough
    mind to show me any dictionary explain in ur way?

2nd
    not sure if u are a young kid?
    now...how on earth did i offend you ..until you can call me a young kid ? who's the young kid here..

btw.. why do i care in the 1st place if i offended you.. you're a nobody...if that's the way you treat and reply to me..

oh, this is not the 1st time too...

in chinese there's a saying, " i eat more salt than you eat rice"...get me ?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lcleing View Post
    "Figure of Speech"? Anyone who learn Chinese will know that what you said is not true. Please do not spread false information or make the wrong interpretation if you don't know what the meaning is.

I don't see your point to beg and plead LCW for not going for World no 1? It has been discussed to death that LCW only gets to be world no 1 because LD refuses to participate in more tournaments(at least less than 10 per year). So what does that have to do with LCW? The only way LCW can stop being world no1(for now) is not participating in tournaments like LD do, which I don't see why LCW should be doing that. If LCW stops being world no 1(like you suggested), some other players like CJ/PG/TF will take his spot anyway, what difference does that make?

And it's really odd you try to take your frustration out on LCW just because he lost to LD. Would you like to enlighten me which ever noble soul out there who can consistently beat LD please(in the current circuit)?
    If you think it's that easy to be World no.1 for 2 years and beat LD consistently, why don't you take the place of Misbun and tell LCW how to play against LD instead of trying to nitpick on LCW behind your screen?
    hmm
    i was asking if he is too young to know who is lin dan because by the way he voice out,it make people feel like lee chong wei is a better player than lin dan and he sound like a lee chong wei fans too
    and yet,he try to say i offended him
    just because he cant answer my question on who can beat lin dan more than lcw(6 times)

just report to moderator if u feel insulted/offended

Good news and a dream come true for those 3-4 higher seeded players than LD to have the pleasure to play LD in QF or SF
    this will be a funny screen
    hehe
    uncle peter will back to number 2 if he do well in ina and sgo
    Last edited by limsy; 05-31-2010 at 04:52 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up LCW, LD, PG and TH all at the the top 4 seedings

uncle peter will back to number 2 if he do well in ina and sgo.

IMHO, at the 2012 OG, we will still have LCW, LD, PG and TH all at the the top 4 seedings.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, seems another thread becomes the "love vs. hate" debate...

To me, the biggest problem lay btw LCW and his future success is himself, not LD or anyone else. I think skill wise, LCW is more than capable to take anyone down, or at least put up a very tough fight. Recent record of one sided defeats in LD's hand, shows LCW has mental break downs, rather than physical ones.

Unless LCW can over come himself, otherwise, the "missing pieces" in his resume will hardly be captured. Whether his ranking is #1 or #2 or #10, I do not believe it's very important. His true task is the final crown in the big matches and he has to be mentally and physically prepared for it, regardless whether he has an easier path or not.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a good news to Lin dan as well i believe

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow The BWF World Ranking (just after the 2010 Thomas Cup)

OK, let us post here the BWF World Ranking (just after the 2010 Thomas Cup).

Rank...Country..........Player.................... Member ID......Points.......Tournaments
    1........MAS[MAS] Chong Wei LEE .........50152.........81866.8578...14
    2........CHN[CHN]. Dan LIN ..................50906.........71424.58........10
    3........CHN[CHN]. Jin CHEN .................51592.........70282.2004....13
    4........DEN[DEN]. Peter Hoeg GADE ......6926...........66995.114.....16
    5........INA[INA]... Taufik HIDAYAT .......10337.........62291.7.........15
    6........CHN[CHN]. Chunlai Bao .............51274.........59094............12
    7........VIE[VIE]... Tien Minh NGUYEN ....14107.........57344.794......15
    8........THA[THA]. Boonsak PONSANA ....11959.........56591.75.......13
    9........CHN[CHN]. Long CHEN ..............75787.........55573.1495.....15
    10.......DEN[DEN]. Jan O Jorgensen .......54431.........53981.9507....16

It's quite amazing that PG and JOJ played 16 tournaments.
    Last edited by chris-ccc; 06-01-2010 at 04:32 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, let us post here the BWF World Ranking (just after the 2010 Thomas Cup).

Rank...Country..........Player.................... Member ID......Points.......Tournaments
    1........MAS[MAS] Chong Wei LEE .........50152.........81866.8578...14
    2........CHN[CHN]. Dan LIN ..................50906.........71424.58........10
    3........CHN[CHN]. Jin CHEN .................51592.........70282.2004....13
    4........DEN[DEN]. Peter Hoeg GADE ......6926...........66995.114.....16
    5........INA[INA]... Taufik HIDAYAT .......10337.........62291.7.........15
    6........CHN[CHN]. Chunlai Bao .............51274.........59094............12
    7........VIE[VIE]... Tien Minh NGUYEN ....14107.........57344.794......15
    8........THA[THA]. Boonsak PONSANA ....11959.........56591.75.......13
    9........CHN[CHN]. Long CHEN ..............75787.........55573.1495.....15
    10.......DEN[DEN]. Jan O Jorgensen .......54431.........53981.9507....16

It's quite amazing that PG and JOJ played 16 tournaments.
    yes, amazing! pg and joj with 16 tournament !
    this is like more than 1 tournament per month and i wonder how they manage that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCW could help with adding more power into his repertoire...maybe with power he can hold on his NO.1... He's obviously got the badminton brains so he could add some flesh to his physique and become more-or-less a physically complete player.
    Last edited by Jim.Sinau; 06-01-2010 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Double posts....had to edit....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I don't think so but I hope so....

been a long time since I really read thru the posts in BC... disappointment lingers on I guess.

LCW was overwhelmed+smothered+dismantled+swallowed by LD in the Thomas Cup. It was a comprehensive loss for LCW and a simple win for LD. LCW overall stroke play was just destroyed by LD's power play or should I say a combination of power and finesse.

LD's ability to switch between this two gameplay is terrifying, he totally controlled the game. And he made it look easy. I am a fan of LCW, I will always support him but LD's greatness is a thing that nobody should forget, his display against LCW was another reminder of his dominion in male singles badminton.

Will LCW maintain his hold on NO.1? Optimists ME says "YES!!!!" but Realist ME says "nooo....~". Why? Younger players around the world are beginning to show their hunger and potential. A sample pick is Kenichi Tago, at Birmingham he beat some of China's best only to lose against LCW, although he did make LCW work to earn the Winner's Podium.

That is also the reason that LCW doesn't have the luxury to pick tournaments.. He needs the workout against the best that these tournaments provide. Maybe Malaysia should begin to introduce our younger shuttlers to the pressure of international tourneys. Hopefully that when LCW is knocked off the NO.1 throne it will be by another Malaysian (optimist me...)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aiyak this is emberassing.. double posts... ignore my silly mistake guys...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Chen Long has moved from 100th position to 9th within the last 14 months

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post

LCW to remain as WR1 till 2012 OG??

Lets not look that far ahead when it comes to LCW being WR1.

I would say that LCW wont be WR1 by end April 2010.

Some think that if a player is ranked World No.1, then that player must be the most skillful player in the world. Of course, this is not always true.

And some think that if a player is the best player in the world, then that player will be ranked World No.1. Of course this is also not true.

Many do not know that a player's position is determined by just adding their points earned at tournaments. And points are earned when the player wins matches.

On this note, let's have a look at the points earned by some of the players;

(Ranked as at 9-April-2009)
    1. Lee Chong Wei ............. 84,179
    2. Lin Dan ........................ 66,940
    3. Chen Jin ...................... 65,804
    4. Peter Gade .................. 64,683
    5. Sony Kuncoro .............. 60,927
    6. Taufik Hidayat ............. 58,943
    100. Chen Long ............... 13,170

What is great to see is Chen Long has moved from 100th position to 9th within the last 14 months.

We ought to congratulate Chen Long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is great to see is Chen Long has moved from 100th position to 9th within the last 14 months.

We ought to congratulate Chen Long.
    yes it wasn't long for chen long to join the top 10 as the name already spells it!
    the question now is will he just stay at no.9 ?

Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast