User Tag List

Page 28 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 460 to 476 of 1130
  1. #460
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,778
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question 2010 Malaysia Open Grand Prix Gold: Will there be a rematch between LCW and TH?

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    Lee Chong Wei won the 2010 Indonesia Open 2 days ago.

    Chong Wei LEE [1] defeated Taufik HIDAYAT [2] 21-19, 21-8 in 37 mins.
    .
    In 2 days' time, it looks like there will be a rematch between Chong Wei LEE [1] and Taufik HIDAYAT [2] at the 2010 Malaysia Open Grand Prix Gold.

  2. #461
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    kl
    Posts
    57
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yes..expecting it!!

  3. #462
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hope that WCH beat Taufik!

  4. #463
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,778
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow 2010 Malaysia Open Grand Prix Gold: We should expect LCW-vs-TH at the Finals

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Hope that WCH beat Taufik!
    .
    Actually, WCH and TH are good friends on and off court.

    But currently, when they are on court, TH proves to be stronger.

    Yes, we should expect LCW to face TH at the Finals.
    .
    Last edited by chris-ccc; 07-09-2010 at 08:10 PM.

  5. #464
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    Actually, WCH and TH are good friends on and off court.

    But currently, when they are on court, TH proves to be stronger.

    Yes, we should expect LCW to face TH at the Finals.
    .
    Although I also tip Taufik to win this one, I think Wong Choong Hann has a chance to cause an upset.
    After all, he won their last meeting last year.

  6. #465
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,778
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up 2010 Malaysia Open GP Gold: Hope for the better players making it to the FINALS

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Although I also tip Taufik to win this one, I think Wong Choong Hann has a chance to cause an upset.
    After all, he won their last meeting last year.
    .
    I should think that fans would prefer to watch a LCW-vs-TH match, rather than a LCW-vs-WCH match.

    Anyway, I shall hope for the better players making it to the FINALS.
    .

  7. #466
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    I should think that fans would prefer to watch a LCW-vs-TH match, rather than a LCW-vs-WCH match.

    Anyway, I shall hope for the better players making it to the FINALS.
    .
    Hehe, that is true. But I'm supporting uncle Wong not only because I am MAS supporter, but also because he's retiring soon, and I hope he can do well.

  8. #467
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,626
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Hehe, that is true. But I'm supporting uncle Wong not only because I am MAS supporter, but also because he's retiring soon, and I hope he can do well.
    Me too... but LCW vs WCH would be boring and there is only one result.
    Sorry OT :Miss the chance to take a photo with Taufik the other day. May not have another chance as he may be retiring.

  9. #468
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,778
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up 2010 Malaysia GP Gold: Let us see if WCH can show us again his best form against TH

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Me too... but LCW vs WCH would be boring and there is only one result.
    .
    WCH once told me that he is already getting too old to participate at World Mens Singles events (that was 4 years ago when he told me at the 2006 Commonwealth Games in Melbourne, Australia). Surprisingly, WCH hasn't retired yet.

    To me, WCH has great fighting spirit. Let us see if WCH can show us again his best form against TH at this 2010 Malaysia GP Gold.
    .

  10. #469
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,626
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    WCH once told me that he is already getting too old to participate at World Mens Singles events (that was 4 years ago when he told me at the 2006 Commonwealth Games in Melbourne, Australia). Surprisingly, WCH hasn't retired yet.

    To me, WCH has great fighting spirit. Let us see if WCH can show us again his best form against TH at this 2010 Malaysia GP Gold.
    .
    The funny thing is :
    WCH vs TH - Should be close and competitive.
    TH vs LCW - Same as above.
    WCH vs LCW - Walk in the park for LCW.

  11. #470
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,778
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow 2010 Malaysia GP Gold: Let us see how WCH is to face LCW at the FINALS

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    The funny thing is :
    WCH vs TH - Should be close and competitive.
    TH vs LCW - Same as above.
    WCH vs LCW - Walk in the park for LCW.
    .
    You have been correct for the WCH-vs-TH match:
    Wong Choong Hann [4] defeated Taufik Hidayat [2] 21-15, 24-22 in 39 minutes.

    Let's see what will in the match between WCH and LCW.
    .

  12. #471
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,723
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lets hope wch gives a close fight with lcw

    it should be close in the 1st set

  13. #472
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    lets hope wch gives a close fight with lcw

    it should be close in the 1st set
    I still remember they met in last year's MAcau Open final..........it was a close and entertaining match....

  14. #473
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,778
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up 2010 Malaysia GP Gold: WCH to face LCW at the FINALS

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    I still remember they met in last year's MAcau Open final..........it was a close and entertaining match....
    .
    With WCH's great fighting spirit, WCH should give LCW a tough match.

    I think LCW would say to WCH - "Don't make it too hard for me lah".
    .

  15. #474
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,626
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    With WCH's great fighting spirit, WCH should give LCW a tough match.

    I think LCW would say to WCH - "Don't make it too hard for me lah".
    .
    ...and Uncle Wong will say : I need the prize money for my family.

  16. #475
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,045
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    With WCH's great fighting spirit, WCH should give LCW a tough match.

    I think LCW would say to WCH - "Don't make it too hard for me lah".
    .
    Nope, it's uncle WCH who will say to LCW " Me going to retire already, dont make it too hard for me lah"

  17. #476
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LCW will win this one. The second half of the second game against Jayaram Ajay showed how strong he is when he becomes serious. Total domination there...

    Of course, I hope uncle Wong puts up a great fight, and be a fighter like how he always is.
    Hehe, seems I was right that WCH could cause an upset.

Page 28 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Malaysia Open 2012: lee chong wei vs chen long video??
    By youngboy1984 in forum Korea Open / Malaysia Open 2012
    Replies: 22
    : 01-22-2012, 11:27 AM
  2. Lee Chong Wei = 2012 Olympics Gold?
    By socialpro in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 33
    : 01-24-2010, 05:45 AM
  3. 2012 - The End of The WORLD?
    By george@chongwei in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 70
    : 12-01-2009, 11:06 PM
  4. World No.1 vs. No.2 (lin dan vs chong wei)
    By alfa2 in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 2
    : 10-09-2006, 04:52 PM
  5. Chong Wei is world # 1 again..
    By rlaurel_7 in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 43
    : 09-05-2006, 02:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •