Stringway or Ekleton Stringing machine retailers or distributors?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Nick, Aug 30, 2002.

1. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Racquet Services
    Anyone know of the above companies websites for distributors in North America specifically in Canada? If not in Canada then in the continental united states? I would like to find out the various prices and shippings costs. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
    Nick

2. badrad

badrad Regular Member

currently unemployed
    for stringway, they are at www.stringway.com. it just sent an email to them at the website, and they referred me to a us company based in the mid-west (if my memory serves me correctly) that does their NA distribution. i really liked the ml200 but i seem to remember the price put me off it.

3. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Racquet Services
    Hey badrad thanks again for your prompt reply. Do you have a contact number for their north american distributor? Or their website i can check out? Stringway's website isn't very informative, basically i need costs of shipping and cost of their machines. I would rather get something that has a 10 year warranty and also a company that refurbishes my clamps for free every 3 years. Thanks again.

Cheers,
    Nick

4. badrad

badrad Regular Member

currently unemployed

Hi Nick,

i sent my initial request to stringway via their webpage under CONTACT US. i remember that they did respond within a day or so. sorry but it did not keep the original reply of the local distributor, this was over a year ago now.