Badminton Help!!! (training center, store etc..)

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by NVIDIA256, Aug 31, 2002.

1. NVIDIA256

NVIDIA256 Regular Member

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone in Ontario(toronto/missiisauga) knows of any good stores that sell badminton rackets, equiptment etc.. Also i'm looking to get back in the game, where is a good training center you know of, also where are the good clubs?

Help!

2. Carbonex Player

Carbonex Player Regular Member

Student
    A good store would be Yo Sports in First Market (Fairburn + Highway 7)

3. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Racquet Services
    If you want some badminton competition you can look to George Brown college and Rosemount Community Centre. They have competitive players there, some are ranked provincially and some nationally. There is a fee to participate but it is well worth it. George brown i believe is on tuesdays and thursdays and rosemount is on monday, wednesday, friday, saturday and sunday :). Hope this helps nvidia. Oh and stores hmm.. Yo's Sports at first markham, Brown's sports at Jane Station and Lee's badminton which is in the same area as Yo's sports. Lee's has a website as does browns.

www.leesbadminton.com and www.brownssports.com

I haven't been to lee's however i have been to brown's sports. If you can avoid getting your racquet strung there and don't expect the best service and the most knowleagable employees. Good luck with your search.

Cheers,
    Nick

4. TDotSmAsHer

TDotSmAsHer Regular Member

Student Gr 11 in Sept.------- badminton player/ad
    Yea.. browns is really bad... don't go there... they're expensive as well. Go to Lee's or Yo's... Yo's has the best prices :)

Training center? Go to Lee's or B&R ....

George Brown and Rosemount isn't for training. it's just game playing :p George Brown plays feather only....