User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default From the Land Below the Wind

    Hi all,

    Classic123 here, just wanna say Hello

    My Intro...just started playing back badminton after 9 years lay off... now I have been playing 3 times a week in Sabah n in a small island of Labuan for 3 months n have been addicted to the sport ever since. I have been reading in this forum for a while now, to get some technique lesson n others. N all have been a very interesting read.

    So hope to learn more from you all...TQ.

  2. #2
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hello, welcome to the forum and have fun here

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Land Below The Wind...Sabah la tu.
    Welcome..keep on posting. (^_^)

  4. #4
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Welcome..

    Quote Originally Posted by Classic123 View Post
    Hi all,

    Classic123 here, just wanna say Hello

    My Intro...just started playing back badminton after 9 years lay off... now I have been playing 3 times a week in Sabah n in a small island of Labuan for 3 months n have been addicted to the sport ever since. I have been reading in this forum for a while now, to get some technique lesson n others. N all have been a very interesting read.

    So hope to learn more from you all...TQ.
    ..to the Land Without much Wind (unless you're playing baddy outdoor), Classic123!..Good to know you're back to your old baddy addiction.
    Anyway, keep visiting us and hope we can keep your baddy addiction in here!

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    Land Below The Wind...Sabah la tu.
    Welcome..keep on posting. (^_^)
    Hehehe...yep born in sabah...I was in KL before coming back here..

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..to the Land Without much Wind (unless you're playing baddy outdoor), Classic123!..Good to know you're back to your old baddy addiction.
    Anyway, keep visiting us and hope we can keep your baddy addiction in here!
    Hahahaha..."Land without much wind"....yep you pretty describe this place well...it has been very very hot lately...had to install an aircon to cool off. Even in this heat, my baddy addiction didnt wear off!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Down to Memory Land - Best of the 80's
    By shooting stroke in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 73
    : 10-21-2010, 02:34 PM
  2. Why my attacking clears land always out of limits?
    By ALERIN in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 2
    : 03-16-2009, 09:52 AM
  3. to break wind on court
    By venkatesh in forum General Forum
    Replies: 28
    : 01-29-2009, 10:14 PM
  4. Wind direction problem in the stadium
    By weeyet in forum World Championships 2006
    Replies: 21
    : 09-20-2006, 05:49 AM
  5. Where should a fast drop land?
    By leadfoot in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 4
    : 11-07-2005, 08:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •