Yonex World Champ 100 shoe

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by zazaza, Apr 11, 2009.

1. zazaza

zazaza Regular Member

I.T related
    This is my new Yonex World Champ 100 shoe bought on Wednesday.
    According to the seller Finn Penang, it is another entry level class Yonex has introduced, the price is below RM100 after discount. It comes with these features: -

Power Cushion: The YONEX Power Cushion effectively absorbs shock then reverses the impact energy for smooth transfer into the next movement. Compared with urethane, the YONEX Power cushion construction provides 3 times more shock absorbing power

Hexagrip: Created for agile and stable footwork, the Hexagrip pattern is made from a newly-developed material that provides 3% more gripping power and is 20% lighter than an ordinary materia

MsLite: Stronger and lighter than E.V.A. shoes, msLite shoes fully support quick footwork. msLite maintains the original shape of the shoes longer for extended cushioning performance

Ergoshape: Scientifically contoured, the Ergoshape provides more comfort and stability in the forefoot and toe area of the shoe

Any comment?

[​IMG]

#1 zazaza, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  2. zazaza

zazaza Regular Member

I.T related
  3. scfo99

scfo99 Regular Member

IT
    zazaza,

Are u sure the shoes have features u mentioned? As I know, Yonex shoes price >RM200 will have Power Cushion feature. I think it is one of the low end Yonex shoes model as Power cushion model start with SHB-**. Afraid that u were cheat by the seller !!
    I'm looking everywhere in KL/Puchong for Yonex shoes with power cushion and it seem all out of stock or no sizes !!

4. zazaza

zazaza Regular Member

I.T related
    I would not consider that as a cheat even it was one because I got a pair of shoes that satisfy my requirement and it looks nice for that offer price. Besides I am not financially tight, just that I don't want to spend over Rm200 for a pair of shoes.

Last time I had a pair of Nike that won't last long in Malaysian weather. The sole won't stick as it is separated. I have tried industrial glue, but the same.

Below Rm100 is a small price for decent nice looking shoes nowadays. The cushion of this shoe is as same as the more pricy model on the shelves in the same shop.

The same shoes were offered in Queens Bay Mall pro shop. I think Finn Penang won't be cheating for such small amount of money, it is just an entry level model.

ANother example woul be even the serial numbers are originals, it could have been copied from the originals though. It is just mind over matters. Pricy goods doesn't guarantee originality.

Lastly, if lets say I am cheated, I have no sins, karma will finds and prosecutes. :)

#4 zazaza, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  5. zazaza

zazaza Regular Member

I.T related
    Here are a few more photos of my shoes. I think it is not fake because the detail of the quality and also the packaging is quite neat and enhaced confidence. Just this pair is an entry level and restricted to Asian market.

[​IMG]

6. zazaza

zazaza Regular Member

I.T related
  7. zazaza

zazaza Regular Member

I.T related
  8. zazaza

zazaza Regular Member

I.T related
  9. lxd86

lxd86 New Member

Student
    Zazaza,

I just bought Yonex Ultima 99 Pro Ltd from Finn too. Does the shoes have any power cushion like Yonex Champ 100?

10. kennee

kennee Regular Member

Pro Badminton Daydreamer
    Yonex World Champ & Ultima does not have PowerCushion. Only the SHB series.

11. limjp83

limjp83 New Member

Besides the powercushion, what are the differences between World Champ and SHB series? Just bought World Champ 85 pro and not really sure about the differences between this and SHB-85 as they looks almost the same. Thanks.

12. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    Why do they call it World champ shoe? I think all world champions where running around with non-yonex shoes, ha ha :-D

13. kennee

kennee Regular Member

Pro Badminton Daydreamer

From what I gather, built material, quality & durability. Think of the WorldChamp & Ultima series as affordable offering to the masses, saving on design costs spent on the PowerCushion series.

14. TheSmasherKing

TheSmasherKing Regular Member

Goverment officer
    i have also bought world champ 85 n 101 shoes both for rm550... any idea how to differentiate between low end grade, imitation and original product? does this model has a fake / imitation product in the market?

15. Jaireh

Jaireh Regular Member

None
    i think what you need to look out is the sunrise hologram sticker. i also bought yonex ultima 80 pro which is an 'official replica' of the SHB-80W. it had sunrise hologram stickers in both the tag and under the insole (inside the shoes).

16. Badmiplayer7556

Badmiplayer7556 Regular Member

@ zazaza,
    I bought that exact shoe also (Yonex World Champ 100) but it only lasted for 5 months because the front parts of the shoe where the shoe bends is already opening up:crying:. SHB series is the 1st class which is made of first class materials and has all the technologies of Yonex but is way expensive. Ultima is the second class which is made of second class materials and features lesser technologies than SHB. World Champ is the third class which is made of third class materials and least technologies and is created for beginners and recreational players who dont play ruggedly. Hope I helped. :)

17. black_ice

black_ice Regular Member

Executive
    Totally agree with you.

1. SHB
    2. Ultima
    3. World Champ

Basically, World Champ don't have power cushion. The most basic in Yonex range.

Ultima provide better in terms of quality and functionality, such as Pro-Sockliner, T-Shank and Play-Cool but do not have "Power Cushion".

:)

18. alanwong76

alanwong76 Regular Member

Interior Deco
    the best is refer to the yonex catalogue... would also will say that, only SHB series got power cushion..