Results 35 to 35 of 35
Thread: smelly feet?
10-07-2010, 09:49 PM #35
I used to sales shoe. Here is my take.
1. Never wear your shoe more then 8 hours ( if you do, need to air your feet)
2. Wash your feet and use any foot spray that was suggested on this thread.
3. Air your feet ( after long hours on your shoe, wear saddle, it a must!)
4. Remember to change your sock every used.
5. If you feet peel! use Vaseline and apply every night before sleep.
By vince1234 in forum Clothing & FootwearReplies: 6: 04-09-2009, 02:42 PM
By 2007fp in forum GripReplies: 5: 07-12-2007, 10:04 AM
By lexce in forum Techniques / TrainingReplies: 4: 10-12-2006, 07:47 AM
By New_Guy04 in forum GripReplies: 27: 07-22-2004, 12:15 PM
By Cheung in forum Chit-ChatReplies: 30: 02-18-2003, 12:11 AM