My NEW asic shoes :(

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by darkyboy, Apr 14, 2009.

1. darkyboy

darkyboy Regular Member

hey i just bought a pair of new asics yesterday (gel tactics ) and i was wondering if any of u guys have this problem but the side of the left shoe always stuffs up and rips or something, my NEW shoes have already started
    but i put celotap over it now ( stupid badminton court and its friction) its cos when i go in for net shot i drag my left feet :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: never will my shoes die again

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    it is part of the life a pair of badminton shoes.

worrying about the inside of the non-racket shoe wearing out is like worrying about the thread of your car tires wearing out over time.

it is not worth worrying. spend your time and energy enjoying badminton instead.

3. darkyboy

darkyboy Regular Member

haha yeah good advice but i still dont want it to rip , i want my moneys worth so now its got like 2 layers of cloth thing over it take that stupid grippy court haha

4. krisss

krisss Regular Member

Lol yeah that is so annoying - especialy on white trainers , dragging your feet is ennoying and always damaging :D.

If I could I would buy another left trainer - so I wouldn't have to change my pair of trianers again lol :D.

As Kwun said ^^ ^^ - its the life span of the shoe - unfortunately