User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 37

Thread: Yip Pui Yin

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NZ/CHN
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Yip Pui Yin

    hey guys i did a search about this girl nd found nothing but i just watched the game vs tine rasmussen and omg this girl is awesom. my new favourite womens singles player , shes got a jump smash and plays like a guy completely although i think her footwork does not flow as well as the other girls and is a bit stuttery she is sooo ofensive, ok guys post ur comments bout her here

  2. #2
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,964
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    she can jumping smash

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NZ/CHN
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yuh i feel shes a man in a womens body

  4. #4
    Regular Member phaarix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nelson, Aotearoa (NZ)
    Posts
    2,274
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She's an exciting player to watch! I wish she would make semifinals/finals appearances more often so I can see her play more .

  5. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,772
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Very interesting player. She's very powerful in her attack but it doesn't win her tournaments.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ? ?The Moon? ?
    Posts
    1,087
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkyboy View Post
    hey guys i did a search about this girl nd found nothing but i just watched the game vs tine rasmussen and omg this girl is awesom. my new favourite womens singles player , shes got a jump smash and plays like a guy completely although i think her footwork does not flow as well as the other girls and is a bit stuttery she is sooo ofensive, ok guys post ur comments bout her here
    Hmm i've always thought that a more offensive WS player would be the next World Number 1 - I think Tine Rasmussen has got a lot more offensive play than anybody else.


    Any youtube clips of her?

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,272
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    TR is just way taller and hits as hard as LCW....I dont' see anybody but her being the top of WS in terms of pure firepower.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    350
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow she is really amazing

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NZ/CHN
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    actually i think xxf has quite a bit of attacking play as well didnt she used to be a doubles or mixed player or something anyways yip's a small girl nd i think the jump really helps
    krisss try 2008 all england ws quarter finals

  10. #10
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,964
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    Very interesting player. She's very powerful in her attack but it doesn't win her tournaments.
    err, u mean powerful?
    imo, i think she needs more power in her smashing and to kill the shuttle

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NZ/CHN
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    heh, she kills it fine

  12. #12
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,772
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    err, u mean powerful?
    imo, i think she needs more power in her smashing and to kill the shuttle
    Well, it's a rhetorical statement that I made.

    It means, even a powerful smasher cannot win, especially if the smash used too often. That persons game is too predictable for a smart opponent. This is what I see in Yip's game at present.

  13. #13
    Regular Member Rahayu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    BALI(INDONESIA)-TOKYO(JAPAN)
    Posts
    249
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    she is a nice player..

  14. #14
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,964
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    Well, it's a rhetorical statement that I made.

    It means, even a powerful smasher cannot win, especially if the smash used too often. That persons game is too predictable for a smart opponent. This is what I see in Yip's game at present.
    she has a great tactic that always works well for her

  15. #15
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,772
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    she has a great tactic that always works well for her
    So why can't she get to the finals more often?

  16. #16
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,964
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    So why can't she get to the finals more often?
    probably not consistent enough

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ? ?The Moon? ?
    Posts
    1,087
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkyboy View Post
    actually i think xxf has quite a bit of attacking play as well didnt she used to be a doubles or mixed player or something anyways yip's a small girl nd i think the jump really helps
    krisss try 2008 all england ws quarter finals
    Thankyou will do

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •