My Humble Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by always lucky, Apr 21, 2009.

1. always lucky

always lucky Regular Member

retiree and happily changing my own adult nappies
    hello everybody

i am not new to the forum, but this is the first (and probably only) time i'm posting under this section.

i'm just an average player, been playing birds for a number of years all over the world, looking like an amateur to someone who's been hitting cocks for all the time but a pro to someone new to the art of hitting cocks.

so whether my definition of average leans more towards a :) or a :mad:, i think, depends on whether the other party is doing a peep shot from his/her penthouse or an upshot of the same exact object.

i get satisfaction from having a high and firm grip, love stiffness on my racket and when that happens, usually some head would be highly appreciated. any suggestions?

dont really have that many equipments since 1 racket is all i need unless it suddenly becomes dysfunctional. i have problem looking for shoes size that fits. love seeing pro players going up and down the court, wish that i could actually have more video of that. people (esp in golf) usually say, "make a video of yourself while in action and that's how you learn". i dont know whether that would be an awesome or aweful idea.

other than that, good to know that so much has been achieved through this forum. i for one am glad that there is bc and long may it continue.

2. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    after missing for almost 2 years, please do make yourself more often in BC. :)
    at age of 87, are you retiree? still active in badminton? :D

3. always lucky

always lucky Regular Member

retiree and happily changing my own adult nappies
    i wish i could retire anytime soon, but i'm not ready to stop getting lucky

rather active in badminton, thanks to cholesterol :)

4. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Welcome..

..to the Intro. sub-forum of BCDF, always lucky!:)..Inspiring dedication and loyalty you have for this sport. Perhaps because of your love for this sport that you're blessed and able to still be active and play.
    Anyway, keep visiting us, keep sharing your life stories and continue enjoying the sport and surfing in here!;):cool:

5. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

hi, welcome to da forum:)!