User Tag List

Page 214 of 441 FirstFirst ... 114 164 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,622 to 3,638 of 7484
  1. #3622
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for the picture!!! It looks magnificient

  2. #3623
    Regular Member Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Westcountry
    Posts
    707
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yay, photos! Thanks Kwun.
    The second and last pics kind of show the marbled effect, and I don't think it was ever going to be visible except in closeups.

    @PospsiclePete:
    It's definitely been mentioned that the factory grips are very low quality (by me if noone else). Essentially, it's just another case of Dinkalot saving money on the stuff that doesn't matter (everyone uses over/replacement grip), so that he can offer a product that still performs brilliantly, but for the lowest possible price.
    That's also why you get a cloth bag rather than a full thermo, why the rackets aren't factory strung, and why the graphics aren't designed by a professional.
    Now having said that, the factory grip on the Precision is much better. It's softer and tackier, and imprinted with the DC logo, which is kind of neat.

  3. #3624
    Regular Member what07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    914
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thank you very much for the long awaited photos. It looks like an deadly weapon.

  4. #3625
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    371
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Yay, photos! Thanks Kwun.
    The second and last pics kind of show the marbled effect, and I don't think it was ever going to be visible except in closeups.

    @PospsiclePete:
    It's definitely been mentioned that the factory grips are very low quality (by me if noone else). Essentially, it's just another case of Dinkalot saving money on the stuff that doesn't matter (everyone uses over/replacement grip), so that he can offer a product that still performs brilliantly, but for the lowest possible price.
    That's also why you get a cloth bag rather than a full thermo, why the rackets aren't factory strung, and why the graphics aren't designed by a professional.
    Now having said that, the factory grip on the Precision is much better. It's softer and tackier, and imprinted with the DC logo, which is kind of neat.
    Hey Sketch

    I'm sure someone would have mentioned it in the past, but like I said, I've only read to page, well 35 now. It does make perfect sense for Dan to do what he's doing. It's the whole concept behind the racquet, keep the cost low by stripping the excess.
    Thanks for the heads up thought

  5. #3626
    Regular Member RSX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi all,

    Just and update for all Canadian members, I have received my Ultra Pro shipment and have a few pieces available. Pls email me with any questions: mjstrings<at>yahoo<dot>com. Note: currently experiencing issues with my website.

    Thanks,
    MJ.

  6. #3627
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    371
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RSX View Post
    Hi all,

    Just and update for all Canadian members, I have received my Ultra Pro shipment and have a few pieces available. Pls email me with any questions: mjstrings<at>yahoo<dot>com. Note: currently experiencing issues with my website.

    Thanks,
    MJ.
    Thanks again MJ for the two racquets on Tuesday...LOVING the ultra 2...will probably be by after new years for the Pro...when do you expect chao pai shuttles to get in?

  7. #3628
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,238
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopsiclePete View Post
    It's the whole concept behind the racquet, keep the cost low by stripping the excess.
    The cost of the racket is the same with or without graphics on the frame. Rather, the focus was better overall performance and durability (of the grommets).

  8. #3629
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    371
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    The cost of the racket is the same with or without graphics on the frame. Rather, the focus was better overall performance and durability (of the grommets).
    Gotcha...yeah the grommets do look might powerful! Would you say the grommets from mbs are equally as good when time comes to replace them?

  9. #3630
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,452
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow.. that are some pretty good photos
    I love glossy black
    seems pretty classy

  10. #3631
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nice photos! It's very hard to bring out the different layers of the graphite . . .

  11. #3632
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks to Kwun. Now I feel like buying the UP.

  12. #3633
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,961
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    here is a better pic of the marbling.

    Name:  2M6Q9508.jpg
Views: 955
Size:  167.3 KB

  13. #3634
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ortigas
    Posts
    321
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Which would be a better performing Racket, the Revelation or the Trinity Pro? In the dcbadminton website, the Trinity 2 (which I assume to have a performance near the TPro) and the Revelation are both "all-around attacking rackets".

  14. #3635
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    has anyone done an review on the Panda Ultra 2? I very interested in it D:

  15. #3636
    Regular Member Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Westcountry
    Posts
    707
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There are a couple of Ultra 2 reviews here:
    http://www.dcbadminton.net/ultra2.htm

    If you mean Ultra Pro (the racket in Kwun's photos), then no, there aren't any reviews yet.

  16. #3637
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oops, yeah i ment the ultra pro >.< meh, okayy just gotta check the price @ MJstrings or whatever and if its decent enough ima buy it

  17. #3638
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    87
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Panda Power looks awesome but the price is kinda expensive(if I'm not mistaken the Ultra is around RM200-RM300). Only I could get a RM100 discount...

Similar Threads

  1. List your playing style, main racket, string & string tension
    By neoanderson777 in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 724
    : 10-22-2014, 10:18 PM
  2. Panda Power Ultra 2 Racket!
    By Hakular in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 9
    : 02-04-2011, 10:46 PM
  3. String Recommendation for Panda Power Precision
    By kevindd992002 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-02-2010, 02:50 PM
  4. WTB/FT: Panda Power racket or sotx racket/s. Scarborough Area plz (gta)
    By Kirbit316 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 06-05-2010, 10:05 PM
  5. 40lbs string tension
    By Daniel Chen in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 8
    : 06-27-2001, 07:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •