User Tag List

Page 276 of 434 FirstFirst ... 176 226 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 326 376 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,692 of 7368
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dagayaru View Post
    How much "a bit" did satisfy them?
    +2 to 3mm on the BP.
    For instance: BP287 swings like 289-290.

Panda personally thinks it's on par or at most a tiny bit heavier, say 1mm, but not 2-3mm but to each his own.

It could also be the combination of: tighter string tension and/or stiffer shaft

Lots of variables.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    TPro Update: the 2nd batch was just about all BP290 and lower, unfortunately.
    So, those who wanted a BP of 290+ will have to wait for the 3rd Batch as it's specifically BP292-300. Should be completed in about 3 more weeks.
    The UK order was fulfilled and good to go. The others that have not been fulfilled will be fulfilled in the 3rd batch.
    Thanks.
    thanks for the update ....

Revelation Update: guess what? Panda thinks he might have found the right combination of frame and shaft!
    Going to produce 10 (hopefully final) Prototypes and have a few people test them.
    If an overwhelming yes, then production time.
    If not, back to the drawing board.
    hope that Indonesia/Malaysia get a chance to try the prototype ....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Revelation Update: guess what? Panda thinks he might have found the right combination of frame and shaft!

Going to produce 10 (hopefully final) Prototypes and have a few people test them.

If an overwhelming yes, then production time.

If not, back to the drawing board.
    Hello Panda, with the new combination, what will be the qualities of the Revelation; you are designing it with what vision?? What will be the Revelation mission?? What will it bring to our game, different then the Precision or the Trinity???

The Trinity, was aiming at a mix of power, control and speed, good but not excellent at any of these. The Precision was created toward excellent speed, control and fast shot reaction, with very limited power.

There has been lots of posting on the Revelation, lots of people seems excited from the initial specs, but with a new frame and shaft combination; it might all change the perspective.

Even do, I like my Precision and Trinity 2, they have not yet become my weapons of choice. There is something missing with these racquets, I feel nothing exceptional, so I am still looking for the ultimate weapon that will give me the good mix of power, control and quickness in defence.

Don't take me wrong, they are very good racquets, and I understand that there is nothing perfect; but I am positive that I will, one day, find my best fitted racquet, you know; something that you don't need to adjust to it, but fit you has a glove.

Please keep up the good work, we all appreciate.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking forward to the Revelation I hope the PT will satisfy the mighty Panda, because I have little doubt it'll be enough for my humble self
    Looking at the specs, I would guess the Revelation will be a compromise of the Trinity and Ultra - less power than the Ultra, more than the Trinity, with the same or higher flexibility than the Trinity. For me, that would make it a more powerful alternative to the Trinity in doubles, and an easier-to-use alternative to the UPro (which, fearing the stiff shaft, I did not get) in singles with better defense.

Please that this is just guesswork, I have no idea what Panda was actually thinking and what the purpose of the Revelation really is...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TPro Update: the 2nd batch was just about all BP290 and lower, unfortunately.

So, those who wanted a BP of 290+ will have to wait for the 3rd Batch as it's specifically BP292-300. Should be completed in about 3 more weeks.

The UK order was fulfilled and good to go. The others that have not been fulfilled will be fulfilled in the 3rd batch.

Thanks.
    Bummer, guess I'll have more time to debate on trying a Tpro at BP300

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BOUBOS1957 View Post
    Hello Panda, with the new combination, what will be the qualities of the Revelation; you are designing it with what vision?? What will be the Revelation mission?? What will it bring to our game, different then the Precision or the Trinity???

The Trinity, was aiming at a mix of power, control and speed, good but not excellent at any of these. The Precision was created toward excellent speed, control and fast shot reaction, with very limited power.

There has been lots of posting on the Revelation, lots of people seems excited from the initial specs, but with a new frame and shaft combination; it might all change the perspective.

Even do, I like my Precision and Trinity 2, they have not yet become my weapons of choice. There is something missing with these racquets, I feel nothing exceptional, so I am still looking for the ultimate weapon that will give me the good mix of power, control and quickness in defence.
    personally, i think the Precision is the better between the T2 and Precision. the UP is a good racket if one is very very strong. if the character of the Precision can be preserved, with a slightly stiffer shaft and high BP, it will be a even better racket.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tend to agree, I have had lots of problems getting used to the Precision because of the shaft stiffness. I recently re-balanced it at 285mm, and installed a new Ashaway prototype string with less tension then regular at 21/23 Lbs, and for the first time, I had fun with it. Still miss some power out of it, I understand it was not designed with this in mind, but as you say, a Precision with a slightly stiffer shaft and more power could be great.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    personally, i think the Precision is the better between the T2 and Precision. the UP is a good racket if one is very very strong. if the character of the Precision can be preserved, with a slightly stiffer shaft and high BP, it will be a even better racket.
    And thus, the PPP Pro shall be borne.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    And thus, the PPP Pro shall be borne.
    Same stiffness as the Upro and Solid feeling, the new finish, same speed or faster then the precision.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have to be careful with the stiffness, it needs to be suitable with 80% of the users. Otherwis, it won't have any success; it is not everybody who can play with such stiff racquets.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BOUBOS1957 View Post
    We have to be careful with the stiffness, it needs to be suitable with 80% of the users. Otherwis, it won't have any success; it is not everybody who can play with such stiff racquets.
    80% for the regular version and the Pro for the other 20% . Well UPro stiffness would be a lil much, T2 might be interesting or maybe 8.0-8.5 to take a broad range ...
    Last edited by demolidor; 03-01-2011 at 02:14 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any of you guys try the TPro yet?
    It hits amazingly well. It's quite fast enough for it to be good at defense and there is plenty of power on it as well.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dimcorner View Post
    Any of you guys try the TPro yet?
    It hits amazingly well. It's quite fast enough for it to be good at defense and there is plenty of power on it as well.
    Are you comparing it to T2 or P? I forgot which one you had before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a Precision

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

can't wait for the Tpro

is it the revelation would be better in all aspect than Tpro?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

going to receive my 85.4g/295mm zymax62 25lbs TPro in few more days !! woo hoo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're lucky. seems like another month at least for some of us.