User Tag List

Page 340 of 445 FirstFirst ... 240 290 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,764 to 5,780 of 7564
  1. #5764
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger255 View Post
    Nice! Maybe can consider the below as well -

    Archangel
    Artremis
    Dang, how do I edit my post... Anyway should be Artemis...

  2. #5765
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    10,079
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why think so hard? Just call it as it is:

    Panda Power Precision LE.

    LE for light edition, ladies edition or even limited edition.

  3. #5766
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Panda Power Pink Precision > 4P > For play/ers > foreplay?

  4. #5767
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    240
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll give it a try as well..

    How bout Venus or Aphrodite?
    such a beauty for the wifey....

  5. #5768
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm, shall give it a try.
    PP Gold? PP Pearl? PP Diamond?

  6. #5769
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,826
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Why think so hard? Just call it as it is:

    Panda Power Precision LE.

    LE for light edition, ladies edition or even limited edition.
    The upcoming is already the LE

    Freebie of the day: "[Panda Power] Divinity" (totally cheesy, cliche and rhymes with Trinity so should fit right up the alley )

  7. #5770
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Island
    Posts
    305
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    L'Exotique!

  8. #5771
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,980
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oooh, I like demolidor's "Divinity"! Sounds pious and decadent at the same time.

    Of course, another catchy "D" name is "Deee-Lite" (warning: campy groove in link)

  9. #5772
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fidget View Post
    Oooh, I like demolidor's "Divinity"! Sounds pious and decadent at the same time.

    Of course, another catchy "D" name is "Deee-Lite" (warning: campy groove in link)
    I posted "divinity" on pg 336 but it didn't make DinkAlot's current short list.
    So it's probably not in consideration.

    Deee-Lite = Groove Is In The Heart...loved that song in the 90s.

  10. #5773
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    winnipeg
    Posts
    335
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    I posted "divinity" on pg 336 but it didn't make DinkAlot's current short list.
    So it's probably not in consideration.

    Deee-Lite = Groove Is In The Heart...loved that song in the 90s.


    Think I would call it simply "Panda Powder Ltd" replace power with something
    suggesting light, refreshing, and awakening to the sense's. We can all imagine
    what type of scented powder brings on the above. So simple and is a bit fun at the same time. K back to the Precisions pink is not my color anyways.

  11. #5774
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Panda Power My Lady..

    or Panda Power My Love

  12. #5775
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,826
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ormy4 View Post
    Think I would call it simply "Panda Powder Ltd" replace power with something
    suggesting light, refreshing, and awakening to the sense's. We can all imagine
    what type of scented powder brings on the above. So simple and is a bit fun at the same time. K back to the Precisions pink is not my color anyways.
    Panda Powder sounds like some Chinese herb/medicine made from Panda excrements

    "[Panda Power] Delight" sounds okay as well as mentioned above in whatever spelling . Should've figured Divinity had been mentioned, it's so cliche .
    Oh well enough for the name calling, don't give a hoot what it will be called ....



  13. #5776
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like Panda Power Shrewd It`s a compliment to the Lady`s and the racket

  14. #5777
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    111
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Easy; Panda Power Plush

    Looking forward to release of Precision!

  15. #5778
    Regular Member Mark A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    St Helens, UK
    Posts
    4,555
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larsmd View Post
    I like Panda Power Shrewd It`s a compliment to the Lady`s and the racket
    OK - now I feel awful: I went straight to Panda Power Shrew.

  16. #5779
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,826
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Panda Powder sounds like some Chinese herb/medicine made from Panda excrements

    "[Panda Power] Delight" sounds okay as well as mentioned above in whatever spelling . Should've figured Divinity had been mentioned, it's so cliche .
    Oh well enough for the name calling, don't give a hoot what it will be called ....


    Revision : "Panda's Delight"

  17. #5780
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,900
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Panda Power Posh.
    Spice up your life!

Similar Threads

  1. List your playing style, main racket, string & string tension
    By neoanderson777 in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 725
    : 10-24-2014, 07:43 AM
  2. Panda Power Ultra 2 Racket!
    By Hakular in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 9
    : 02-04-2011, 11:46 PM
  3. String Recommendation for Panda Power Precision
    By kevindd992002 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-02-2010, 03:50 PM
  4. WTB/FT: Panda Power racket or sotx racket/s. Scarborough Area plz (gta)
    By Kirbit316 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 06-05-2010, 11:05 PM
  5. 40lbs string tension
    By Daniel Chen in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 8
    : 06-27-2001, 08:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •