Results 5,832 to 5,848 of 6516
06-19-2012, 02:33 PM #5832
tried the Precision Pro last night.
love the feel of the racket. fast, full of feedback, responsive.
but the 85g is too light for me. i have a hard time getting used to it. i am going to string up the Kwun's Reserve and try it out again.
06-19-2012, 02:56 PM #5833
oh, and got a few pretty bad clashes with the racket last night.
upon inspection, i find no damage and instead found some paint of the other racket stuck on the matt coating. that's a first for me.
06-19-2012, 03:11 PM #5834
amleto liked this post
06-20-2012, 03:51 AM #5835
06-20-2012, 06:20 PM #5836
i am more the Precision type of player than the Trinity type.
and it has been a while since i used my T's and it was strung differently etc etc. so it would be unfair to make a comparison here.
06-20-2012, 06:23 PM #5837
06-20-2012, 09:43 PM #5838
the "Kwun's Special Reserve" Precision Pro was rated at 87.8g / BP298 by Panda.
i took out the grip wrap and it measured 87.5g / BP303.
this is going to be fun.
06-20-2012, 09:59 PM #5839
06-20-2012, 10:15 PM #5840
06-20-2012, 10:28 PM #5841
06-21-2012, 01:20 AM #5842
i am so sorry Dink. i am down to only one Precision Pro.
i took the "Kwun's Reserve" to play in one club.
Janet took the 85g one to play in another club to try.
and she told me i am not getting that one back, she is keeping it....
06-21-2012, 01:22 AM #5843
06-21-2012, 01:32 AM #5844
i got to say something about the "Kwun's Reserve" spec.
i think that's one is absolutely excellent.
i cannot find any bad thing about it.
- perfect balance/swingweight for me
- weighty enough to be super powerful. i mean, super powerful. the sound and velocity that it generates is some of the best i have had. i strung almost all of my rackets with ZM62N@25lbs nowadays and this one stands out the most in terms of sound that comes out of the ZM62N.
- having a 303BP and 87.5g, it is not the fastest racket in the planet, but i have no problem using it at all. mind you my defense is pretty good even if I use a N90II so i have absolutely no problem with it.
- the stiffness is towards the high side which is great for me. this fixes the biggest issue with the 1st gen Precision.
- damping is well controlled, not too much, but not too little. no sign of vibration at all.
- crisp. one of the most crisp feeling racket. very clean and crisp feedback. very close to Kason type crispness.
- feels solid and impact is stable. no sign of torsional instability at all.
- and most importantly, it is lively. not much effort is needed to get a solid pop on the shuttle.
the most important factors to me are: feel, lively and power. and the Kwun's Reserve Precision Pro fits all of them.
i played one evening of pretty tough doubles game and only took me 1 game to adjust to it.
this definite rank as one of the best racket that i have tried.
please reserve all "Kwun's Reserve" spec one for me. please.
06-21-2012, 01:34 AM #5845
Janet says, "it is light and powerful and it is good. the shuttle goes to the baseline with very little effort"
she is a woman with few words.
BlueTornado liked this post
06-21-2012, 01:41 AM #5846
06-21-2012, 01:50 AM #5847
in terms of swingweight, the 87.5g BP303 (aka Kwun's Reserve) swings very similar to my MX80 (87.3g BP298.5), maybe every so slightly heavier than the MX80. but not much.
so MX80 users will have a point of reference.
the 85.3g / BP292 one is just too light for me. it swing like a light 4U and while i can play with it, it is not my natural swingweight and it will take a lot to adjust to.
pick according to your preference.
visor liked this post
06-21-2012, 02:13 AM #5848
^^now that's something...so, how's it compared to your mx80?
obviously, not as stiff... but power, accuracy, speed, maneuverability?
By neoanderson777 in forum Badminton StringReplies: 685: 06-01-2013, 01:12 AM
By Hakular in forum Racket Recommendation / ComparisonReplies: 9: 02-04-2011, 10:46 PM
By kevindd992002 in forum Badminton Rackets / EquipmentReplies: 1: 10-02-2010, 02:50 PM
By Kirbit316 in forum Buy & SellReplies: 1: 06-05-2010, 10:05 PM
By Daniel Chen in forum Badminton StringReplies: 8: 06-27-2001, 07:49 PM