User Tag List

Page 366 of 441 FirstFirst ... 266 316 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 416 ... LastLast
Results 6,206 to 6,222 of 7484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about Asia? Any for us?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, the rackets are available worldwide, check here for your local distributor:

http://www.dcbadminton.net/order.htm

Thanks!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

how much does it gonna cost?

P.S: and what is the spec? (I might missed it lol..)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    No worries mate. The rest of us will just tell you how happy we are. That way you'll know how good the racket is and won't miss out on the info.
    Cruel, cruel man.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Darn shouldn't have popped in for a visit looks like my wallet will be getting lighter. Have a prototype
    woven already that was very good so buying the finished product is a no brainer. Picking the spec's
    will be the tricky part as the swing speeds have been so fast on the last couple that you can up them
    to take advantage of the extra power they will bring.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^ How do you find its swing weight compared to Precision Pro, if you have one?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I compare the PPro that you are going to get vs the prototype that I'm currently playing (weight is identical, but bp the pt is @300), if you are willing to sacrifice a bit of speed for a bit more power, this racket is (for me) the best I've felt in a racket out of everything that I've tried in the past 3 months.

It isn't as fast as the PPro on defense, but it packs a wallop on offense over the PPro for me. I think I'll just stick with the current specs instead of going down on the bp for my orders.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^ Which reminds me, just received the P Pro's yesterday and had a chance to play with the 87.8g bp296mm one yesterday night.

Compared to my 87.3g bp293mm, this one's frame weighs 0.9g more.

Strung with ZM62 24lbs, it hits much more solidly, repusively and crisply than the VS850 25lbs that I was used to. Touch and feel is orgasmic. Control is amazing. Power is effortless. Only slight downside is that it's just a tad slower to swing in comparison, but that's to be expected given it's higher swing weight.

I think ZM62 will be my go-to string from now on!
    I only hope it'll last me a few months at least, as I don't like having to get it strung every few weeks.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've just strung my Revs up with NBG95 for tomorrow's tournament, so it'll be an interesting combination: the liveliest racket of all paired with the deadest string of all. With almost every other racket I could hit a golf ball with N95 and not feel the impact... we'll see if a woven head has any effect on proceedings.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    ^ Which reminds me, just received the P Pro's yesterday and had a chance to play with the 87.8g bp296mm one yesterday night.

Strung with ZM62 24lbs, it hits much more solidly, repusively and crisply than the VS850 25lbs that I was used to. Touch and feel is orgasmic. Control is amazing. Power is effortless. Only slight downside is that it's just a tad slower to swing in comparison, but that's to be expected given it's higher swing weight.

I only hope it'll last me a few months at least, as I don't like having to get it strung every few weeks.
    glad you liked it then I don't mind the string but I didn't want to go back to the PPro after I got the Rev PT lol.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post

Heh. Don't believe the racket has all that much to do with it, the difference between the ZM62 and VS850 is unbelievable Not only in the touch department, but durability as well though. Hope you have better luck with it than I, as I managed to break all 3 of my last ZM62's in one session (smash, drive, net kill).

@Mark: Good luck with that. I've given up on trying to get some sort of feeling out of the NBG95. No tension or racket can save that thing....even worse than the BG65, which I find to be rather acceptable on a BS09 (14kg). Went as high as 15kg(=33lbs) with the NBG95 without getting any real feeling out of it - only a sore elbow and weak smashes were my rewards Even a 35lbs BG80 has more power than that piece of s***.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

version 2's durability is miles ahead of version 1's durability I found.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ormy4 View Post
    Darn shouldn't have popped in for a visit looks like my wallet will be getting lighter. Have a prototypewoven already that was very good so buying the finished product is a no brainer. Picking the spec'swill be the tricky part as the swing speeds have been so fast on the last couple that you can up themto take advantage of the extra power they will bring.
    Good to see that our favourite Winepeger has popped up out of his prairie dog hole to sniff the coming of the Revelation. :-) I might do what ormy4 suggests and dial up the BP slightly from my normal. Coming from a stiff Trinity1, my Revelation prototype had an interesting 'kick point' that lead me to think I might get away with a few extra mm for power without sacrificing its control.
    Keen to hear the review of the mass market version from the likes of MarkA. :-)
    Last edited by Fidget; 11-24-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guess I better come by more often Fidget. Have to keep you in check on your out of province diction lol. More snow here so badminton season starts up so curious what's going on. Didn't think Dan would have another racket out so soon. Then again it's Dan and he's always got the creative thought process going.

Time to start thinking of a trip to SoCal to visit the Panda been too long. Always a good time and maybe get in a training session with Tony G which is in my bucket list. Then again anytime you leave
    -30 and go to 72 degree's its a win win.

Just ordered 2 Revelations love woven rackets ever since I had a woven 16, look awesome. Was a bit too heavy so getting ones with correct spec's is perfect. So folks who like prototypes may keep an eye open in the buy and sell as may have a lighter all woven and hybrid woven head spyder 9000 from
    Dan. Good thing about arriving late is the wait for it doesn't seem as long.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    @Mark: Good luck with that. I've given up on trying to get some sort of feeling out of the NBG95. No tension or racket can save that thing....even worse than the BG65, which I find to be rather acceptable on a BS09 (14kg). Went as high as 15kg(=33lbs) with the NBG95 without getting any real feeling out of it - only a sore elbow and weak smashes were my rewards Even a 35lbs BG80 has more power than that piece of s***.
    Well, used it today at 31 - power was good, and it wasn't quite like playing with somebody else's hand (but still pretty bad). The Rev gave me the most feel out of N95 I've seen so far, but that's like saying it was "poor" instead of "terrible".

VS850 next time - that should be a feel player's wet dream combination.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    Well, used it today at 31 - power was good, and it wasn't quite like playing with somebody else's hand (but still pretty bad). The Rev gave me the most feel out of N95 I've seen so far, but that's like saying it was "poor" instead of "terrible".

VS850 next time - that should be a feel player's wet dream combination.
    Mark, I was surprised that you tried NBG95 with the Revelation in a tournament. You have mentioned being a "feel monger" when it comes to racket/string setup. With the tournament in mind, was the hope that you would get big power with decent feel out of the N95/Rev combination? Big power and good feel is what we all want, but it sure seems like lots of other strings, even NBG98, would have given better luck on that. And while VS850 is renowned for its feel, you might be giving up some power, especially if using plastic birds. Those of us who have Revelations on order will be very interested to hear what you think is an ideal string choice to maximize both power and feel with the new racket.