User Tag List

Page 39 of 453 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 89 139 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    i've got a question, hope nobody finds offense in this though. it's really so that i make the best decision for myself.

if the Trinity is modeled after the Yonex Ti 10, and is quite obviously successful in doing so, why wouldn't people just get the Ti 10 instead of the Panda Trinity? I mean, there isn't a whole lot in pricing.

is there something in the Trinity that I'm missing out on?
    1. the ti10 is only available in asia.
    2. the trinity is able to handle tension up to 30lbs
    3. the trinity is about 30% less expensive than the ti10. ($100 vs $150)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay, what if the Ti 10 is available to you, you usually play with 24lbs and you can get the both rackets at pretty good prices with the Trinity only 16% cheaper?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay, what if the Ti 10 is available to you, you usually play with 24lbs and you can get the both rackets at pretty good prices with the Trinity only 16% cheaper?
    Translated: There are two rackets with identical characteristics, one by a big brand name and the other by a well known and trusted player, racket tester, seller, and the 2nd is cheaper by 16%, which should I get?

personal preference, I like paying for a brand name, vs I like paying for performance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well the yonex is quite well documented and reviewed so i would say it's pretty equal.

but yes i do get your point. decision making is tough.

haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well the yonex is quite well documented and reviewed so i would say it's pretty equal.

but yes i do get your point. decision making is tough.

haha
    ill help you make your decision.
    buy the trinity or get out of this thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would agree that it would not be easy to make a decision.

My approach to rackets is if the rackets suits me, then it will be my to go racket. I have gone through a lot of rackets and brands.They are all good rackets, but i am unable to unlock the potential the racket then I think it is pointless.

The Ti-10 is very similar to the T1.However there are significant difference to it. Remember the racket are just tools, your skills and technique is way more important. Never ever forget that.

Also if you are not sure, life is short. Buy the racket try it out, if you dont like it sell it away.
    Last edited by Blurry D; 11-05-2009 at 09:45 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've got a question, hope nobody finds offense in this though. it's really so that i make the best decision for myself.

if the Trinity is modeled after the Yonex Ti 10, and is quite obviously successful in doing so, why wouldn't people just get the Ti 10 instead of the Panda Trinity? I mean, there isn't a whole lot in pricing.

is there something in the Trinity that I'm missing out on?

Panda is glad that you asked this question and here are the answers:

1) DC Badminton Panda Power rackets have a GUARANTEE. This guarantee means that if you break your racket, we will replace it for $35.00, almost no questions asked. The only time we will not replace it is if you get mad and smash it on the ground or use it for home protection. Even then, if you are reasonable and contact us and tell us the situation, we may replace it. And we replace it immediately, no waiting, no delays (unless we're out-of-stock).

We, DC Badminton and all our affiliates, want you to be happy with your purchase. We are here for the long haul and want to differentiate ourselves based on quality products with superior service. If you have any questions/comments/requests, just ask us. We will do our best to accommodate you.

2) Racket customization. The Ti10 comes in 2U and 3U and is more biased head heavy. You don't have much control over what you are getting. The Trinity comes in 84g to 90g, BP275-295. We can customize the racket to your ideal swing weight. There's no "racket lottery" on the weight and BP you get. You know exactly the weight and balance point of the racket as we weigh and balance each racket.

3) Stronger and stiffer shaft, the Trinity has a slightly stiffer and stronger shaft than the Ti10.

4) Panda Power! Who doesn't want a racket that says "Panda" on it? Everyone likes a Panda!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another reason to buy DC Badminton - Panda Power rackets:

We are constantly working to update and improve our rackets. We play test them, get feedback from professionals such as Halim Haryanto Ho to top women players with a variety of styles of play.

We listen to what each has to say and we make improvements accordingly.

For instance, the Trinity 2 (T2) improvements over the T1:

1) Stronger and stiffer frame: will use ~25% stronger graphite, which is also ~15% stiffer, translating into greater power.

2) Shaft will be about 15% more flexible to make it easier to generate power.

3) More durable finish: proprietary 620PP dual finish. Still working on this...

4) Ti-Mesh: the original Ti-10 had mesh around the 3 and 9 position when the mesh is needed ideally at the 2, 5, 7, 10 positions. We are working on incorporating this currently.

Hence the 1+ month delay in introducing the T2...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dink, would the U2 be suitable for a female player? The purple would probably go down well (I like it myself!).

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Destricto_Ense View Post
    Dink, would the U2 be suitable for a female player? The purple would probably go down well (I like it myself!).
    Unless she can smash like Mona Santoso, probably not.

Panda does not think the U2 is ideal for women.

We plan to introduce a female specific racket soon...2+ months.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah well, I'll just have to save up for one myself, hehe. My MP-99 is looking quite battle-worn, I must admit

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    We plan to introduce a female specific racket soon...2+ months.
    in pink please?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    in pink please?
    It's going to be baby pink and baby purple.

Here are the other proposed rackets so far, all rendered by Sketchy in collaboration with Panda.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oooo I really really like the color scheme on all 3. Simple, clean, but sexy and alluring. Just enough going on so that it accents the racket and it's shape, but no so much going on that it draws away from it's sense of power. The trinity reminds me of like a tiger/black panther combo that will strike for the kill at the slightest sign of weakness from the opponent, but is still willing to wait it out for the perfect opportunity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very very nice!

hope production goes smoothly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    For instance, the Trinity 2 (T2) improvements over the T1:

1) Stronger and stiffer frame: will use ~25% stronger graphite, which is also ~15% stiffer, translating into greater power.

2) Shaft will be about 15% more flexible to make it easier to generate power.

3) More durable finish: proprietary 620PP dual finish. Still working on this...

4) Ti-Mesh: the original Ti-10 had mesh around the 3 and 9 position when the mesh is needed ideally at the 2, 5, 7, 10 positions. We are working on incorporating this currently.
    that sounds..... wow. its so beautiful.
    Last edited by jymbalaya; 11-05-2009 at 11:02 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@DinkAlot: this brand PANDA.. is it new brand on market?! i've almost never heard of it. Where can i get it in Thailand? Pricing for each model?

if it is custom build, would that be alright if i order according to my preferences?

mind giving me its official website other than dcbadminton.blogspot.com? i couldn't really find any useful infos regarding this PANDA racket on that blogspot.

honestly speaking, i find it really attractive and might have a market competitive advantage IF PANDA allows its customers to order in custom-made. I've almost never known any other brand allows players to custom-build the racket. I've got my ideal preferences on racket, but never been realized as none manufacture is willing to accept this *wild* ideas! indeed, risks are on my own shall the ideas gone wrong!