User Tag List

Page 59 of 407 FirstFirst ... 9 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 987 to 1,003 of 6908
  1. #987
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Random-person1 View Post
    Excuse my noob question, but what is an OEM grip? o.o
    The original grip. OEM = original equipment manufacturer.

  2. #988
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any distributor in Thailand >.<?

  3. #989
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland.
    Posts
    1,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No offence, but are there any racquets with a radically different colour scheme in the future? I would like to see something that isn't different coloured stripes :P

    I really like the look of the T2, and the U2, ... and the T1 and U1, it's just I would be more interested in something that wasn't so derivative.

  4. #990
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You are right in that racket design seem to follow current trends of competitors (except for the likes of Karakal's Tattoo).
    What do you have in mind? Paisley? Checkered? Or perhaps, just in time for March 17, Irish Shamrocks:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. #991
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    8,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fidget View Post
    You are right in that racket design seem to follow current trends of competitors (except for the likes of Karakal's Tattoo).
    What do you have in mind? Paisley? Checkered? Or perhaps, just in time for March 17, Irish Shamrocks:
    Ooooh, nice!

    May I suggest that Panda consider offering additional paint customization of rackets from the factory for a small fee, say $20-30, which I'm sure some of us would gladly hand over?

  6. #992
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Ooooh, nice!

    May I suggest that Panda consider offering additional paint customization of rackets from the factory for a small fee, say $20-30, which I'm sure some of us would gladly hand over?
    to keep costs down, you probably need to standardize the paint job. asking for a custom paint job may not be the best way to go.

  7. #993
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jymbalaya View Post
    to keep costs down, you probably need to standardize the paint job. asking for a custom paint job may not be the best way to go.
    Agreed, I highly doubt 20-30 dollars would cover the costs for a good custom paint job.

  8. #994
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Destricto_Ense View Post
    No offence, but are there any racquets with a radically different colour scheme in the future? I would like to see something that isn't different coloured stripes :P

    I really like the look of the T2, and the U2, ... and the T1 and U1, it's just I would be more interested in something that wasn't so derivative.
    If you come up with something good, Panda and Company will be sure to take it into consideration.

  9. #995
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    8,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Random-person1 View Post
    Agreed, I highly doubt 20-30 dollars would cover the costs for a good custom paint job.
    In that case, for those people who're after a custom paint job, I guess the final cost/unit depends on the production volume. A one off would be prohibitively expensive, maybe even more than the racket itself!

    How about someone come up with a special design for BCF members instead of just a different logo?

  10. #996
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fidget View Post
    You are right in that racket design seem to follow current trends of competitors (except for the likes of Karakal's Tattoo).
    What do you have in mind? Paisley? Checkered? Or perhaps, just in time for March 17, Irish Shamrocks:
    Panda and Sketchy did not copy or imitate anyone. Sketchy just started designing and Panda would make changes, if necessary. That's it. If the rackets look similar to other rackets, it's just a coincidence.

    Panda didn't try to reinvent the wheel when it came to design. Just tried to come out with something clean, elegant, relatively sleek, not too flashy.

  11. #997
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    663
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    Panda and Sketchy did not copy or imitate anyone. Sketchy just started designing and Panda would make changes, if necessary. That's it. If the rackets look similar to other rackets, it's just a coincidence.

    Panda didn't try to reinvent the wheel when it came to design. Just tried to come out with something clean, elegant, relatively sleek, not too flashy.
    Sometimes flashy is good... Like electroplate paint jobs

  12. #998
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Oakville, ON
    Posts
    305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Something purple with pink mhmm mhmmmm

  13. #999
    Regular Member Alom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    324
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    or something two-toned, that changes colour with the shade of the light

  14. #1000
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    Panda and Sketchy did not copy or imitate anyone. Sketchy just started designing and Panda would make changes, if necessary. That's it. If the rackets look similar to other rackets, it's just a coincidence.
    Dear Panda,
    My comments on racket design were not meant to impugn you or Sketchy.
    I was only trying to entice Destricto_Ense to expound on his design ideas.
    (personally I like the Sketchy designs -- elegantly unassuming)

    Je suis très désolé de vous offenser.

    -Le Fidget

  15. #1001
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    winnipeg
    Posts
    311
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bottom line it's Panda's brand and he has moved mountains to produce something he is proud to put his name on. Very detailed oriented fellow so suggest away but Panda will do what Panda wants.

    We all agree it looks great so lets move on to something more important.

    HOW DOES IT PLAY ?

    PS....FIDGET TALKED TO SANTA AND UNTIL YOU RETURN THAT LIBRARY BOOK YOUR NOT GOING TO GET OFF THE LIST. TOLD ME THE EXTRA MILK AND COOKIES WONT GET YOU THAT T2 IN YOUR STOCKING. ON A MERRIER NOTE SAYS I HAVE BEEN SO GOOD I MAY WANT TO BUY A 3 PACK OF OVERGRIP TAPE.

  16. #1002
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ormy4 View Post
    We all agree it looks great so lets move on to something more important.

    HOW DOES IT PLAY ?
    Tested the T2 with a person who knows the T1 as well as anyone (he owns 3 and it's his go to racket) from 12am-4am two days ago and he and I both agreed the T2 is a significant improvement over the T1.

    Leaving in about an hour to go test with 3 more people who know the T1 well and see what they think.

  17. #1003
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Oakville, ON
    Posts
    305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just wanted to ask.... are the T2's shipped out to Canada yet? Really itching to get my hands on them

Similar Threads

  1. List your playing style, main racket, string & string tension
    By neoanderson777 in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 708
    : 12-26-2013, 10:12 AM
  2. Panda Power Ultra 2 Racket!
    By Hakular in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 9
    : 02-04-2011, 10:46 PM
  3. String Recommendation for Panda Power Precision
    By kevindd992002 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-02-2010, 02:50 PM
  4. WTB/FT: Panda Power racket or sotx racket/s. Scarborough Area plz (gta)
    By Kirbit316 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 06-05-2010, 10:05 PM
  5. 40lbs string tension
    By Daniel Chen in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 8
    : 06-27-2001, 07:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •