User Tag List

Page 84 of 436 FirstFirst ... 34 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,412 to 1,428 of 7396
  1. #1412
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,810
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportech View Post
    wow...it swings very fast..so when i am playing doubles and wanna tap the shuttle...the shuttle flew past me....but when i do it in a right time..it was SUPER!!!
    Glad that you like it.... you really surprised me you are very young and i think you can be the next me choo just do ya best.

  2. #1413
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,810
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    Sorry, cannot disclose any names unless that individual wants me to...

    ...OK, you got me, it's "Tania Luiz".

    You got to be kidding me Tania Luiz... i got to go check with her..

  3. #1414
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blurry D View Post
    You got to be kidding me Tania Luiz... i got to go check with her..
    Sir, really know her?

    I was ing.

  4. #1415
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,810
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    Sir, really know her?

    I was ing.

    Yea i do, the badminton community is not that big in melb one way or another you will get the national team.

    Had a game or two with her before.

  5. #1416
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,810
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blurry D View Post
    Sorry i was occupied with work traveling ..was not able to attend to you.

    I will let derrick handle you since he had replied you first.

    But if you want the racket asap i have 2 more t1 for selection. Let me know.
    Justine sorry i meant T2

  6. #1417
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blurry D View Post
    Yea i do, the badminton community is not that big in melb one way or another you will get the national team.

    Had a game or two with her before.
    Well, next time you see her, tell her Panda says "Hi!" ......

  7. #1418
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,313
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dink
    Amychance you can please keep the colour scheme that is on the prototype !!!! I think it is really nice one of the best I have seen, maybe with panda power wrote in yellow ?

  8. #1419
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    93
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blurry D View Post
    Sorry i was occupied with work traveling ..was not able to attend to you.

    I will let derrick handle you since he had replied you first.

    But if you want the racket asap i have 2 more t1 for selection. Let me know.
    what is the weight of ur t2s?

  9. #1420
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,366
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dang! Dink! You broke the woven proto?!

    Have you thought about maybe changing sports to maybe tennis? Or if you golfed, your drives would might even match Tiger's.

    Just thinking aloud here, but you may want to ask some of your baddie buddies/coaches to analyze your swing thoroughly. There must be some component of your swing that is contributing to your unusual talent/ability in breaking the shaft so easily. I'm not sure I've even seen it happen in professional international competition. (Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong here.)

    The bird can only be (and really only needs to be) hit so hard, otherwise it'll go out. So, I'm thinking there must be something that is inefficient in your swing that is not transferring power properly to the bird, and the remaining excess power is being dissipated into the weakest point of the racket, ie. the shaft.

    What do you think?

  10. #1421
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    Panda's sad.
    ...
    ..wow, haven't seen our NGP sad in a long, long while..
    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    ...
    Special Tester: Halim Haryanto Ho
    Primary Job: what job? Every racket I give Halim to test, he says, "Wow...this is good." LOL!
    ..what else is he gonna say??..has he mentioned "Wow..this is very good"??..

  11. #1422
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,989
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    You are not understanding me, this Panda doesn't have any idea what you are talking about or what you are referring to. Please clarify, thanks...Panda's sleepy.
    I think he indicated that Panda should look into HEADs metallix material or "power helix" carbon structures

    But I guess Panda really concentrates more on durability/testing and looks/commerce than on the more technical r&d design stuff :-)

    /Twobeer

  12. #1423
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    I think he indicated that Panda should look into HEADs metallix material or "power helix" carbon structures

    But I guess Panda really concentrates more on durability/testing and looks/commerce than on the more technical r&d design stuff :-)

    /Twobeer

    OK, that makes more sense, "Head" racket technology.

    As for technical and R&D "stuff", Panda's no scientist nor engineer. Panda doesn't delve into what Panda doesn't know.

    To top it all off, that stuff costs a lot. A new racket mold costs $15,000+.

  13. #1424
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Already been through this discussion with many professionals. Just the violent snap/acceleration from the swing, that's all.

    When the Ultra Woven broke, Panda didn't even make contact with the shuttle, the shaft snapped just before making contact. Again, guessing the sudden acceleration/transition/snap. That's why Panda designed a triple tapered shaft, to counteract the weakness in the shaft. Oh well.



    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Just thinking aloud here, but you may want to ask some of your baddie buddies/coaches to analyze your swing thoroughly. There must be some component of your swing that is contributing to your unusual talent/ability in breaking the shaft so easily. I'm not sure I've even seen it happen in professional international competition. (Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong here.)

    The bird can only be (and really only needs to be) hit so hard, otherwise it'll go out. So, I'm thinking there must be something that is inefficient in your swing that is not transferring power properly to the bird, and the remaining excess power is being dissipated into the weakest point of the racket, ie. the shaft.

    What do you think?

  14. #1425
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    Dink
    Amychance you can please keep the colour scheme that is on the prototype !!!! I think it is really nice one of the best I have seen, maybe with panda power wrote in yellow ?
    If a woven racket is made, yes. But it's not a color scheme, it's the natural "weave" of the graphite.

  15. #1426
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..what else is he gonna say??..has he mentioned "Wow..this is very good"??..
    Halim could say, "Naaah, this racket stinks."

  16. #1427
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    WELL.. played with the T2 for about an hour today.

    When I first picked it up, it and swung it around.. it felt real solid, so that's a plus! Okay, so when i started to warm-up and stuff, I felt slight vibrations when i made contact with the shuttle, but they aren't much of a distraction or nuisance, so it's okay. Drops shots/net shots were pretty good, I had confidence making those two shots. Defense was superb, basically on par with my NS9900. Last of the warm-up is the smash, and the T2 didn't disappoint. I did see some really good power from the T2 from 50% of my smashes, but I think that's just because I'm not really use to it (took me quite a long time to get used to NS9900). Also, I think it's basically my shoulder was feeling kind of tense today, so I slicing the shuttle a bit. LASTLY, game time, return service with drives and mid-court pushes were great, lots of confidence to make those shots. Though I still felt vibrations when contacting the shuttle with stronger swings, I felt that the vibrations didn't really affect my play. In conclusion, the T2 is quite the racket, fast, powerful and has good control; I hope I can use it better next time I play with it!

  17. #1428
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Random-person1 View Post
    WELL.. played with the T2 for about an hour today.

    When I first picked it up, it and swung it around.. it felt real solid, so that's a plus! Okay, so when i started to warm-up and stuff, I felt slight vibrations when i made contact with the shuttle, but they aren't much of a distraction or nuisance, so it's okay.
    Hmmmm, there should be no vibration at all. Do you have the racket strung tighter than normal?

Similar Threads

  1. List your playing style, main racket, string & string tension
    By neoanderson777 in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 723
    : 08-12-2014, 05:59 AM
  2. Panda Power Ultra 2 Racket!
    By Hakular in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 9
    : 02-04-2011, 10:46 PM
  3. String Recommendation for Panda Power Precision
    By kevindd992002 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-02-2010, 02:50 PM
  4. WTB/FT: Panda Power racket or sotx racket/s. Scarborough Area plz (gta)
    By Kirbit316 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 06-05-2010, 10:05 PM
  5. 40lbs string tension
    By Daniel Chen in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 8
    : 06-27-2001, 07:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •