User Tag List

Page 356 of 434 FirstFirst ... 256 306 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 406 ... LastLast
Results 6,036 to 6,052 of 7363
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by razorei View Post
    Does someone knows when PPro will be available again? im so desperate to get 2-3 more after buying one to try...
    Like all consummate performers Dinkalot does a great job and then always leaves his audience thirsting for more. :-)

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmmm....
    I think it's time for another review....

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    I can't imagine how much better it can play... the P Pro is already a most impressively excellent doubles racket! I just love how the bird crisply explodes off the stringbed.
    I think the PPro will be on my wishlist (along with the N90) for next year's racket purchases. Unless the Revelation surpasses the PPro.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    I think the PPro will be on my wishlist (along with the N90) for next year's racket purchases. Unless the Revelation surpasses the PPro.
    You should probably decide whether a stiff or medium shaft suits you better - while I haven't had a chance to test the PPro, reviews are very positive indeed. And while the Revelation PT is excellent, it's (probably) a pretty different racket than the PPro.

For me, it would be a decision of control vs. power, the medium stiff Revelation being more powerful than a really stiff racket like the PPro, and since I can always get more control with greater string tensions, I'd take the Revelation over the PPro. Keep in mind that the Revelation's "medium" differs from the Yonex or Victor "medium". While I can just feel the Revelation bend on big smashes, I can feel the BS12 bend (at least) just as much on round-the-head wrist-smashes. Panda's medium is more like Yonex' "stiff" (as my Rev is stiffer and way more stable than the ZS, which is labeled stiff)...

Also, the Revelation still needs to get finalized so let's see if you actually get that choice soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to some of you guys, the PPro seems to be pretty stiff.
    Would it be safe to say that the PPro and the Victor Bravesword 10 are similar rackets in terms of specs? (stiffness, balance, frame...) If anyone is lucky enough to have tried both Thanks

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@ J4ckie:

ZS is a piece of noodle stiff compared to any other racket! . Don't know why Yonex even labels it as stiff ...

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    Forgot to let you try it last time we played... next time remind me.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slice99 View Post
    According to some of you guys, the PPro seems to be pretty stiff.Would it be safe to say that the PPro and the Victor Bravesword 10 are similar rackets in terms of specs? (stiffness, balance, frame...) If anyone is lucky enough to have tried both Thanks
    Dont have the BS10 but compared to MX70, just a tad less stiff. But there's something special about the frame that gives it a very nice crisp feel.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    You should probably decide whether a stiff or medium shaft suits you better - while I haven't had a chance to test the PPro, reviews are very positive indeed. And while the Revelation PT is excellent, it's (probably) a pretty different racket than the PPro.

For me, it would be a decision of control vs. power, the medium stiff Revelation being more powerful than a really stiff racket like the PPro, and since I can always get more control with greater string tensions, I'd take the Revelation over the PPro. Keep in mind that the Revelation's "medium" differs from the Yonex or Victor "medium". While I can just feel the Revelation bend on big smashes, I can feel the BS12 bend (at least) just as much on round-the-head wrist-smashes. Panda's medium is more like Yonex' "stiff" (as my Rev is stiffer and way more stable than the ZS, which is labeled stiff)...

Also, the Revelation still needs to get finalized so let's see if you actually get that choice soon
    As long as the PPro is not x-stiff like the MX80...I think I'll be fine. I'm gonna wait for the Revelation reviews before committing to one Panda racket to buy.

I'm gonna go with the VT-ZF and N90 (future buy) as my singles racket. And the MX-JJS (ordered and hopefully I gel with it) and a Panda racket for doubles.

I have the N90II as well. I use it as a singles racket (when I'm tired) or doubles racket (when playing with feathers...but I lack the oomph in my smashes with it).

My X-Feel Blast is used for plastics.

Working on my collection...to keep up with you guys .

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ J4ckie:

ZS is a piece of noodle stiff compared to any other racket! . Don't know why Yonex even labels it as stiff ...
    I know. But other 'stiff' Yonex rackets are also softer than other brands' stiff models. I guess PP 'stiff' is the equivalent of Yonex 'very stiff'....with Victor somewhere in-between (BS10 is stiffer than pretty much all stiff YY I tried, but not quite as stiff as the UPro/TPro, may they R.I.P.)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forgot to let you try it last time we played... next time remind me.
    Will do. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fidget View Post
    Like all consummate performers Dinkalot does a great job and then always leaves his audience thirsting for more. :-)
    Dinkalot mastered the concept of taking our money with his products

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Guys,I'm from Australia, I'd like to get Panda Precision too. Beside Yen Chan (pandapoweraus@gmail.com), can I order from other countries as Yen doesn't even reply emails.Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iMewo View Post
    Hi Guys,I'm from Australia, I'd like to get Panda Precision too. Beside Yen Chan (pandapoweraus@gmail.com), can I order from other countries as Yen doesn't even reply emails.Thank you.
    I play at MSAC friday nights. If you want to test drive PPro, let me know - I have 2 (different balance points).

If you're set to buying - I cant help except referring you to Mr Panda himself

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Panda racket fans":

May i know which Panda racket is as stiff as N90 1st generation?

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PPro is stiffer than N90; if you can find one with a bp of around 300mm, that'll be your ticket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raistian View Post
    I play at MSAC friday nights. If you want to test drive PPro, let me know - I have 2 (different balance points).If you're set to buying - I cant help except referring you to Mr Panda himself
    Hi raistian, thanks for your great offer. I'll let you know if I'm going on Friday nights.Thank you.