User Tag List

Page 103 of 436 FirstFirst ... 3 53 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,735 to 1,751 of 7410
  1. #1735
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    OK..........but just out of curiosity, which of your rackets is bp283mm or less? NS9900?
    I do have a NS9900 and it does not swing like this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    Agree. maybe the T2 just isn't your cup-of-tea.

    That's why there are so many rackets out there.
    Quite possible. I never said anything negative about the racket, was just asking a question. I am still in the "hunting" phase which is why I have so many different types of rackets. At this point the AT900T and the Arc10 are my current go to rackets (with the Ti10 3rd gen close behind) but I also have 5 different Apacs, 9 different Yonex, Zelm 10000 and hope to try the victor 10 and 11 soon.

    I got this T2 because of the great things I've heard about it and I'm sure it is a great racket for many. Lot's of different reasons I could have had issues with it so I'll do some tests and try it again.

  2. #1736
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    I do have a NS9900 and it does not swing like this one.
    The T2 is very similar to the NS9900. The differences, in general, a bit more head heavy, a bit lighter, easier to generate power. If you say your T2 doesn't swing like the 9900 Panda wonders about the racket. Maybe Panda needs to have a look at it. Maybe it's defective.

    Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    Quite possible. I never said anything negative about the racket, was just asking a question.
    And this Panda never said you said anything negative. You are asking questions and we are trying to provide possible answers.

  3. #1737
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,474
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow, that's a good sized racket collection! Just out of interest, can you measure the bp of your NS9900? How does it swing differently from your T2? Slower? Heavier?

  4. #1738
    Regular Member what07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    914
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe you should try an Ultra 2 and send me your trinity.

    I went from a AT900T 4U before.
    Last edited by what07; 03-09-2010 at 10:21 PM.

  5. #1739
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Will like to hear what advise on weigh and BP will your suggest for my upcoming T2.



    my strength is my smashes, as i have relatively good arm power.

    however my weakness will be net play and defence (kind of slow and clumsy, as my body is slightly bulky, not those typical badminton body frame. standing at 169cm and 72kg)

    i do not have a racket of my own, i used to play with a apac speed 6600 which is a 89g racket, stiff and balance racket, however that racket broken and a uncle lend me his sintec grommet 88 which is a 85g +/- of 3g racket, high flex but not sure of the bp.

    with this racket i seems to be better at the net and abt to defence better. i am able to perform better on overall, and seems to make up for my clumsiness, however it is lacking on the smashes.

    currently i am looking for a racket which will improve my overall playing style rather than jus being dependent on smashes.


    i tried my dad's mp99 it seems good! giv me the power during smash, however i seems to be slow at defence. i can receive smashes better with the sintec gommet 88.


    lastly, i only play doubles.



    will like to know, lets say i hav a BP of 288(which i assume is considered slight head heavy). so what is the difference will i feel if i get a 86g VS a 87g racket?

    *coz i am still trying to figure out the racket specs which will suit me the best as for now.* Derrick was kind enough to advise me to get a a 86g with 287bp

    So what do you guys suggested?

    anyway i jus tried the ULTRA last nite. stiff !!!
    Last edited by Sen_jie; 03-10-2010 at 06:46 PM.

  6. #1740
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    sgp
    Posts
    567
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sen_jie View Post
    anyway i jus tried the ULTRA last nite. stiff !!!
    LOL u serial smasher.....

  7. #1741
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alana07 View Post
    LOL u serial smasher.....
    still not strong enough....

  8. #1742
    Regular Member what07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    914
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Was it the Ultra 1 or 2?

  9. #1743
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think it is ultra 1

  10. #1744
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    515
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think the 86g 287mm T2 should be fine. Not sure if it will further improve your smashes, but it should be about the same level. Defence and touch wise would improve.

  11. #1745
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,474
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Given that you're only 72kg, go for the lighter one... 86g bp288mm is perfect for smashes and defence.

    As a matter of fact, that was what I had before I broke it in a clash 2 months ago...

  12. #1746
    Regular Member what07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    914
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any new updates on when the U3 may come to canada or any other racquets (genesis,revalation). So far no Trinity 2's and I kinda want another Ultra 1 just because of the color scheme.

  13. #1747
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The T2s are scheduled to leave China late next week or so.

    Everything else is still 8+ weeks away. Panda will keep everyone posted when more concrete dates are available.

    Thanks!

  14. #1748
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Posts
    1,218
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wooo!!! The T2s are almost here!!! So glad I already called dibs on one. Did you get the across-the-board updates done? No rush, I can imagine you prepping for this next round of rackets already.

  15. #1749
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Given that you're only 72kg, go for the lighter one... 86g bp288mm is perfect for smashes and defence.

    As a matter of fact, that was what I had before I broke it in a clash 2 months ago...
    thanks for the suggestion

    initially i was still think along the line of 87g with 288bp

  16. #1750
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by singnflip4life View Post
    Wooo!!! The T2s are almost here!!! So glad I already called dibs on one. Did you get the across-the-board updates done? No rush, I can imagine you prepping for this next round of rackets already.
    What did weight and BP did you want? Please e-mail me as I have no info, thanks.

    No updates, too busy.

  17. #1751
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland.
    Posts
    1,236
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What are the latest developments, Sir Dink?

    (PS did you watch Firefly yet?)

Similar Threads

  1. List your playing style, main racket, string & string tension
    By neoanderson777 in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 723
    : 08-12-2014, 05:59 AM
  2. Panda Power Ultra 2 Racket!
    By Hakular in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 9
    : 02-04-2011, 10:46 PM
  3. String Recommendation for Panda Power Precision
    By kevindd992002 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-02-2010, 02:50 PM
  4. WTB/FT: Panda Power racket or sotx racket/s. Scarborough Area plz (gta)
    By Kirbit316 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 06-05-2010, 10:05 PM
  5. 40lbs string tension
    By Daniel Chen in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 8
    : 06-27-2001, 07:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •