User Tag List

Page 132 of 446 FirstFirst ... 32 82 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 2,228 to 2,244 of 7582
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi sir dink, i managed to get my hand on one ti10 1st gen yesterday. It was the best racket i ever tried. Is there any chance you will produce a racket similar to the solidness of the old ti 10 in ur production? If you do i believe there will be alot of takers

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangxl View Post
    Hi sir dink, i managed to get my hand on one ti10 1st gen yesterday. It was the best racket i ever tried. Is there any chance you will produce a racket similar to the solidness of the old ti 10 in ur production? If you do i believe there will be alot of takers
    What are the specs of your 1st Gen Ti10? The T2 is based on the 1st Gen Ti10, just not as endloaded nor as stiff in the shaft. The T1 was nearly identical not as heavy.

With respect to doubles and mixed, the original 1st Gen Ti10 is just too slow (heavy and head heavy) for the game now; at least at an advanced-intermediate and higher level. The game is all about speed now at those levels.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What was the v3?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by singnflip4life View Post
    What was the v3?
    The last images posted, which had a comparison between the v2 and v3. How can you not know?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not take a look at it. Perhaps you are right in that it is too heavy for a competitive game nowadays. But it was a long version. The solidness and heaviness however is rather appealing as it feels like an absolute hammer for an attacker. Really a attacker's dream. Now i am regretting to stop playing badminton in those years when it was available

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangxl View Post
    I did not take a look at it. Perhaps you are right in that it is too heavy for a competitive game nowadays. But it was a long version. The solidness and heaviness however is rather appealing as it feels like an absolute hammer for an attacker. Really a attacker's dream. Now i am regretting to stop playing badminton in those years when it was available
    If you're looking for something similar, we have some T2s in BP295 in 85-87g. That'll give you the same feel and power.

You need to play more advanced players who can defend better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    The last images posted, which had a comparison between the v2 and v3. How can you not know?
    Haha I dunno, too many versions for my poor head.

V1 was original, v2 was the new paintjob/finish and new way to measure swingweight, v3 was ????, and v4 has a new cone.... Is that right? or did I combine 2 and 3???

If you're looking for something similar, we have some T2s in BP295 in 85-87g. That'll give you the same feel and power.

You need to play more advanced players who can defend better.
    Heh, I use a v1 that's 86.7/290 and it does have quite a lot of power and feel in it. But I'm slowly falling in love with the v2 86.1, 286 my friend is using...
    Last edited by singnflip4life; 06-07-2010 at 01:56 AM. Reason: avoiding a double post...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So the v3 was new "red" color with no grey lines between them?

I thought that this was a verson 2.

Ok here are the color difference:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...49#post1406649

I thought that racket with lines between red is T2 version 1 and the other one T2 version 2, but if I get it this was actually version 3 Dan?

Never mind I just used to play with T2 (286/86) and it is feels better than chocolate.
    Last edited by cayzi; 06-07-2010 at 03:15 AM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

new and improved cap? that's the only thing I don't like about t2

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by justbecos View Post
    Hi Sir Panda

On T2v2 rackets I understand you are now giving a swing weight not the actual weight of the racket, how do you get this swing weight?
    This is an excellent question with a difficult response (at least difficult to be accurate without writing a lengthy response).

Panda is in the process of writing a response (as easy to understand and as concise as possible) but it's taking a long time. Will finish later on tonight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's no difference structurally. Just modded the cone, made it flatter like the AT cones.
    This is possibly the last thing that needed to be done to make the T2 one of the greatest rackets ever (imo)! Having used the HPS rackets not having the flatter cone is a problem on the T2 (for serving).

As I seemed to be the only person in existence having this problem (obviously I have an obese thumb) I assumed it would not be changed, but it has been, hurray!

Dink or Mark, any idea of the weight of the 290-295bp rackets? I'd still prefer one in the fly swatter region if possible but if not a lighter head heavy might be ok.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dink or Mark, any idea of the weight of the 290-295bp rackets? I'd still prefer one in the fly swatter region if possible but if not a lighter head heavy might be ok.
    Dink has told me of many, many 4U 290-295's - the record so far is 81g, and he hadn't even finishing sorting them when we were IMing last night.

You're not alone in wanting a better cone to choke up on for serves and net play... SOTXs, IME, have a very pronounced rounded cone, and this was a real annoyance after years of Armortecs!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are the specs of your 1st Gen Ti10? The T2 is based on the 1st Gen Ti10, just not as endloaded nor as stiff in the shaft. The T1 was nearly identical not as heavy.

With respect to doubles and mixed, the original 1st Gen Ti10 is just too slow (heavy and head heavy) for the game now; at least at an advanced-intermediate and higher level. The game is all about speed now at those levels.
    Dink, you are so right about the pace of today's Double game at higher levels, what was excellent a few year back, cannot do the job anymore. Came back to the game after a 15 years absence, and ouch, it is fast. This is why, I have been trying many different tools and not yet happy; so I am really excited about the latest REVOLUTION specs. I hope the latest tests are positive, so we can see that baby soon.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sevex View Post
    There are many T2s in BP292-297, weights: 81.8g to 87.5g (so far). Still inspecting and cataloging rackets.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To make it easy, the current Trinity is still the T2v2 (Version 2).

Panda will explain the nuances of the swing weight later on tonight, it's a long post he's trying to condense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are many T2s in BP292-297, weights: 81.8g to 87.5g (so far). Still inspecting and cataloging rackets.
    I wish I had a T2 with those BP's

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's an image of the new and old cap, side-by-side::