User Tag List

Page 193 of 407 FirstFirst ... 93 143 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 3,265 to 3,281 of 6908
  1. #3265
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    People from Indonesia as well as Malaysia who would like to pre-order Panda Power Revelation, you can PM me or e-mail me ( you can find the information on www.dcbadminton.net/order.htm ), thanks ..... I will bring in this Revelation for sure.

    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #3266
    Regular Member what07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's not out till next year and already accepting pre-orders.

  3. #3267
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonvan View Post
    I thought your Precision with ZM62 had the strings snapped? I should actually try your heavier precision one of these days....
    Jason

    I have 2 Precisions with identical spec, only snapped 1 the night bump into you. I have not play the second P since, was waiting for Pete to restring the first one with BG80 to compare.

    Ted

  4. #3268
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by what07 View Post
    It's not out till next year and already accepting pre-orders.
    no worries mate .... that's a marketing strategy

  5. #3269
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    no worries mate .... that's a marketing strategy
    how much would it be? seems really interesting

  6. #3270
    Regular Member Mark A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    St Helens, UK
    Posts
    3,742
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Revelation EU pre-orders

    Since I always compile a spreadsheet of pre-orders, EU-ers can feel free to come to me starting now with Rev (and Ultra Pro) requests. Just keep the specs within the target range - no guarantees I'll get off-specs this time!

  7. #3271
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    court
    Posts
    328
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dan it would be really nice if you have any more information or feedback how Relevation handles compare to T2v4 when I have - prefer this specifications on that racket: 83-84g / 285.

    Should I consider more g or BP because of WOVEN or should I get similar effect and SW.

    Regards

  8. #3272
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    how much would it be? seems really interesting
    according to Dink-a-lot, price for Revelation would be slightly higher than Ultra Pro.
    let's say you start to save money RM 100 from this Nov 2010, by end of Dec 2010, you will have RM 200 and it would be enough for downpayment to confirm the pre-order.
    by Feb 2011, then you will have RM 400 already and you may just add some Ringgit to have the Revelation.

  9. #3273
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by what07 View Post
    The stiffer version?
    No, there will not be a stiffer version of the Revelation.

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    The Revelation does look awesome ...
    but shouldn't you wait for the Revelation Pro?
    There will be no Revelation Pro. The Revelation is the pro version.

  10. #3274
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phandrew View Post
    Is the relevation full woven on frame and shaft?
    The frames are all woven. Panda has prototypes of both woven and non-woven shafts.
    Both woven and non-woven shafts play well. Deciding in the next week or so which is ideal.

  11. #3275
    Regular Member Blitzzards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    GMT-04:00
    Posts
    1,435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    The frames are all woven. Panda has prototypes of both woven and non-woven shafts.
    Both woven and non-woven shafts play well. Deciding in the next week or so which is ideal.
    Hi Dan, how exactly does a "Aero Delta Power Box" frame shape look like?

  12. #3276
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cayzi View Post
    Dan it would be really nice if you have any more information or feedback...
    Currently there is no new information as the racket is not finalized.
    Panda has six prototypes in his hands...paws...and they all play great. Panda just to decide which shaft matches the frame best.
    Doing that this week and the next.

    Panda can tell you the philosophy/goal for the Revelation: a comparable feeling/playing racket to the Trinity 2 but stronger, more stable, and more powerful.

  13. #3277
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Panda does not expect a price increase over the Ultra Pro. Trying to keep the price the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    according to Dink-a-lot, price for Revelation would be slightly higher than Ultra Pro.
    let's say you start to save money RM 100 from this Nov 2010, by end of Dec 2010, you will have RM 200 and it would be enough for downpayment to confirm the pre-order.
    by Feb 2011, then you will have RM 400 already and you may just add some Ringgit to have the Revelation.

  14. #3278
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    court
    Posts
    328
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    Panda can tell you the philosophy/goal for the Revelation: a comparable feeling/playing racket to the Trinity 2 but stronger, more stable, and more powerful.
    That is the spirit!!! GO panda GO...

  15. #3279
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    Currently there is no new information as the racket is not finalized.
    Panda has six prototypes in his hands...paws...and they all play great. Panda just to decide which shaft matches the frame best.
    Doing that this week and the next.

    Panda can tell you the philosophy/goal for the Revelation: a comparable feeling/playing racket to the Trinity 2 but stronger, more stable, and more powerful.
    Sounds very interesting. A more flexible Ultra Pro would've been even better, but I'll settle for this one
    Got the first chance to play my Precisions today - they feel very nice indeed. Probably gonna review them tomorrow, and update on Friday night regarding several adjustment issues I had today.

  16. #3280
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    Panda does not expect a price increase over the Ultra Pro. Trying to keep the price the same.
    great news boss ....

  17. #3281
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    Panda does not expect a price increase over the Ultra Pro. Trying to keep the price the same.
    ..master Dan, if only you would lower the price...
    Btw, i tried your PPP this past weekend. Okay, only swung it for less than 5 min. Felt quite light, I think the one i tried is the 83+/- grams. But I think i prefer the overall feel of the Ultra and Trinity as the PPP, i tried, felt head-light.
    Last edited by ctjcad; 11-15-2010 at 06:32 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. List your playing style, main racket, string & string tension
    By neoanderson777 in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 708
    : 12-26-2013, 10:12 AM
  2. Panda Power Ultra 2 Racket!
    By Hakular in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 9
    : 02-04-2011, 10:46 PM
  3. String Recommendation for Panda Power Precision
    By kevindd992002 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-02-2010, 02:50 PM
  4. WTB/FT: Panda Power racket or sotx racket/s. Scarborough Area plz (gta)
    By Kirbit316 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 06-05-2010, 10:05 PM
  5. 40lbs string tension
    By Daniel Chen in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 8
    : 06-27-2001, 07:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •