User Tag List

Page 244 of 407 FirstFirst ... 144 194 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 294 344 ... LastLast
Results 4,132 to 4,148 of 6908
  1. #4132
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    oops! sorry for my presumptions!

    i thought so because you know some mandarin
    What duh? Some? Panda is fluent in Mandarin. All Panda's are.

    Panda even watches Jin Yong's Chinese Kung-Fu Soap Operas.

  2. #4133
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Isn't Mandarin the main language in China? Obviously Panda MUST know Mandarin or he is not a Panda. :P

    Oh and just to tell you guys -- HOORAY! I got 6 paint chips on my T2!

  3. #4134
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    jpn
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    does anyone know where i can get this racket in japan?

  4. #4135
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You can try contacting Zion Lee, the distributor in South Korea, maybe you can buy from him because KR and JP is pretty near.

  5. #4136
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aCROX999 View Post
    Isn't Mandarin the main language in China? Obviously Panda MUST know Mandarin or he is not a Panda. :P

    Oh and just to tell you guys -- HOORAY! I got 6 paint chips on my T2!
    from miss hit?

    Quote Originally Posted by ieim_17 View Post
    does anyone know where i can get this racket in japan?
    maybe you can try to contact South Korea distributor?
    http://www.dcbadminton.net/order.htm

    Zion Lee: rhinobeam<at>gmail<dot>com

  6. #4137
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    from miss hit?
    Nah, the first 4 chips got their way onto my T2 when I lend it to my friend. I told him not to drag the racquet on the base, because it's an outdoor court, and there's no carpet on it. And the other 2 chips got their way when I'm so mad that I accidentally smashed my friend's racquet. A pretty big chip too. Luckily it doesn't hit the word "Trinity" at the frame. All these chips are at the frame. I feel like wanna cry at that time but I said to myself, "well, people who really devotes themselves into badminton will get paint chips on their racquets since they're using it to the fullest potential, but not in my case. ".

    I hope there are no more paint chips after this because my mad was so mad. She said, "You bought this racquet for an expensive price but why it can get paint chips easily?!"

    Haha.

  7. #4138
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    jpn
    Posts
    106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aCROX999 View Post
    You can try contacting Zion Lee, the distributor in South Korea, maybe you can buy from him because KR and JP is pretty near.
    thank u very much.....will do

  8. #4139
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aCROX999 View Post
    Nah, the first 4 chips got their way onto my T2 when I lend it to my friend. I told him not to drag the racquet on the base, because it's an outdoor court, and there's no carpet on it. And the other 2 chips got their way when I'm so mad that I accidentally smashed my friend's racquet. A pretty big chip too. Luckily it doesn't hit the word "Trinity" at the frame. All these chips are at the frame. I feel like wanna cry at that time but I said to myself, "well, people who really devotes themselves into badminton will get paint chips on their racquets since they're using it to the fullest potential, but not in my case. ".

    I hope there are no more paint chips after this because my mad was so mad. She said, "You bought this racquet for an expensive price but why it can get paint chips easily?!"

    Haha.
    I also lend my new racket to my friend and said, "do not drag it on floor"
    and they know my racket is new and never drag it haha..
    and it would not be a problem for Tpro and Upro since they don't have any paint job on frame

    tell your (mom? because you put "mad" o_0) that even the most expensive racket around like Yonex would have paint chips easily (because they use lighter paint but the durability is poor)

  9. #4140
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh yeah, that was a typo. It's "mom". And I do tell her that even LCW must have paint chips on his racquets, even my big bro support me, haha. Then she said, "Then why your father's Cab 8 doesn't have any paint chips when I clashed it with my friends racquets?" I take a wild guess and said, "because the paint job is black and the frame's texture is also black." Since the Cab 8 is very old, you can barely see it's paint job and it's raw frame has marbling texture.

    I also said to my friends, next time buy TPro or UPro since there's no paint job on the frame. Haha.

  10. #4141
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aCROX999 View Post
    Oh yeah, that was a typo. It's "mom". And I do tell her that even LCW must have paint chips on his racquets, even my big bro support me, haha. Then she said, "Then why your father's Cab 8 doesn't have any paint chips when I clashed it with my friends racquets?" I take a wild guess and said, "because the paint job is black and the frame's texture is also black." Since the Cab 8 is very old, you can barely see it's paint job and it's raw frame has marbling texture.

    I also said to my friends, next time buy TPro or UPro since there's no paint job on the frame. Haha.
    if I'm not wrong (I read it somewhere is BC)
    that old racket has pretty good durability since their paint pretty thick (however it also increase the overall racket weight)

    and I don't think cab 8 has any paint on it? (or maybe another cab 8? since they have many other version like DX and tour)
    it is raw aluminium finish

  11. #4142
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    now I'm in dilemma lol.. should I pre order Tpro or not? (good chance to use chinese new year as excuse to buy new racket lol..)
    I have no idea about good BP and weight since playing with my ArcSaber 008 does not give me any direction should I go for lighter racket and what BP

  12. #4143
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    5,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    and I don't think cab 8 has any paint on it? (or maybe another cab 8? since they have many other version like DX and tour)
    it is raw aluminium finish
    Yup only paint on Cab8 is on the ti joint.

    Also Cab 8 head is Metal, so less likely to chip (dent) than a painted graphite racket

  13. #4144
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    8,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cmon fellas, it's only a US$120 racket! Half the price of a Yonex/Lining.

    If you're really averse to paint chips and cracks, then you can get 2 Panda rackets for the price of one Yonex. Then play with one and keep the other one at home in a safe place where it'll remain in pristine condition!

  14. #4145
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    @visor:
    US$120 is a lot for a univ student like me

    ok, I've decide to pre order it
    anyone can help about BP?
    I'm thinking around 293mm
    but I'm too scared that I cannot handle it

    I used: cab 8 and arcsaber 008 (I love number 8 o_0)
    I really like the cab 8, and arcsaber 008 easy to maneuver, but hard to generate power for smash? (or maybe because of string tension, because my cab 8 is around 16-20 lbs, while my arcsaber 008 23lbs)

    should I go for 293mm or should I go for 295mm?

  15. #4146
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why not 288mm and 88gr?

  16. #4147
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Cmon fellas, it's only a US$120 racket! Half the price of a Yonex/Lining.

    If you're really averse to paint chips and cracks, then you can get 2 Panda rackets for the price of one Yonex. Then play with one and keep the other one at home in a safe place where it'll remain in pristine condition!
    We can't help the NA Yonex prices are that crazy . I'd say it's more like 80% compared to the webshops prices here. UPro ~= YY 8DX/ARC10 over here
    Last edited by demolidor; 01-30-2011 at 03:36 PM.

  17. #4148
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    8,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    @visor:
    US$120 is a lot for a univ student like me

    ok, I've decide to pre order it
    anyone can help about BP?
    I'm thinking around 293mm
    but I'm too scared that I cannot handle it

    I used: cab 8 and arcsaber 008 (I love number 8 o_0)
    I really like the cab 8, and arcsaber 008 easy to maneuver, but hard to generate power for smash? (or maybe because of string tension, because my cab 8 is around 16-20 lbs, while my arcsaber 008 23lbs)

    should I go for 293mm or should I go for 295mm?
    singles or doubles?

    strengths/weaknesses eg. smash, drive, defence etc, and what you'd like to improve

    would you say you use more wrist or more shoulder?

Similar Threads

  1. List your playing style, main racket, string & string tension
    By neoanderson777 in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 708
    : 12-26-2013, 10:12 AM
  2. Panda Power Ultra 2 Racket!
    By Hakular in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 9
    : 02-04-2011, 10:46 PM
  3. String Recommendation for Panda Power Precision
    By kevindd992002 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-02-2010, 02:50 PM
  4. WTB/FT: Panda Power racket or sotx racket/s. Scarborough Area plz (gta)
    By Kirbit316 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 06-05-2010, 10:05 PM
  5. 40lbs string tension
    By Daniel Chen in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 8
    : 06-27-2001, 07:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •