User Tag List

Page 303 of 425 FirstFirst ... 203 253 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 353 403 ... LastLast
Results 5,135 to 5,151 of 7215
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    Here are the first photos of the forthcoming batch of TPros - should be with Mr. Panda in a week or two. The solid yellow has been replaced with NS8000 mk II style metallic gold/bronze; head is still marbled carbon.

Preorders being accepted (by me) now - three in already...
    Very nice !!

Would have loved to get one but I got too many rackets in my bag at the moment

The Trinity Pro is a very good racket. I cannot seem to be able to put it down. It always jump first in my hand.

Keep up the good work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Call me crazy, I prefer the old yellow/orange. Probably MP99 nostalgia kicking in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh disappointed - much prefer the gold/bronze to the yellow.

Panda does have an annoying habit of changing colour schemes - perhaps not annoying if you are yet to order your T-Pro.

Also willing to swap old! colour scheme for new!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think both color schemes are nice, we did voted for them after all. Been a while since I checked back here, does panda have a T shirt design yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by what07 View Post
    I think both color schemes are nice, we did voted for them after all. Been a while since I checked back here, does panda have a T shirt design yet?
    yes, there was a vote so why change the colour scheme?

I know there will be BCers out there saying the colour doesn't affect how the 'racket 'plays' but all things being equal!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alpinerock View Post
    Panda does have an annoying habit of changing colour schemes - perhaps not annoying if you are yet to order your T-Pro.
    This batch of TPros is a special order at the request of a distributor. There will currently only be a limited supply. But if good, will switch to this color scheme permanently.

The color scheme has not changed for any Panda Power racket with the exception of the Trinity to Trinity Pro.

Any other modifications/updates, to any other rackets, are to try and improve upon them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    This batch of TPros is a special order at the request of a distributor. There will currently only be a limited supply. But if good, will switch to this color scheme permanently.

The color scheme has not changed for any Panda Power racket with the exception of the Trinity to Trinity Pro.

Any other modifications/updates, to any other rackets, are to try and improve upon them.
    Ok may be 'habit' was the wrong word but I believe there was also an alteration to the Precision racket's colour scheme.

I also understand that there are constant improvements but I am not sure why the change in colour to the T-Pro is an improvement.

As I am sure you can appreciate that after spending 150 on two rackets to have a slight modification (which you would prefer) to appear a few weeks later is some what frustrating!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The new colour looks a lot nicer! I have had people really enjoy trying my TPros and lament that they would buy it but it's 'not pretty enough', beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose. I don't see why there can be any complaint about it, it's a tiny aesthetic difference. The racquets are still the same pieces of carbon essentially are they not?
    Last edited by Teebs; 06-04-2011 at 04:42 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Teebs View Post
    The new colour looks a lot nicer! I have had people really enjoy trying my TPros and lament that they would buy it but it's 'not pretty enough', beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose. I don't see why there can be any complaint about it, it's a tiny aesthetic difference. The racquets are still the same pieces of carbon essentially are they not?
    except they change it into full carbon woven, then I would cry lol..

I think the old colour looks pretty nice
    but the new one also looks cool, because it is not a bright colour (since yellow and black is too contrast)

my impression after few months using Tpro
    now Tpro is my go to racket, it feels good on hand, pretty stable and solid
    can produce strong smash, and net play also easy
    btw, I love the red Zymax 67 (I wonder if I could get red ZM62 in Indonesia as I want to try it)
    Last edited by Avenger; 06-04-2011 at 04:55 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok may be 'habit' was the wrong word but I believe there was also an alteration to the Precision racket's colour scheme.
    There have been no changes to the Precision...yet...

...but there will be in the next batch.

I also understand that there are constant improvements but I am not sure why the change in colour to the T-Pro is an improvement...As I am sure you can appreciate that after spending 150 on two rackets to have a slight modification (which you would prefer) to appear a few weeks later is some what frustrating!
    Since the new color is not an improvement in your opinion, you should not be frustrated because you have the better color.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The racquets are still the same pieces of carbon essentially are they not?
    Except for the color there are no other changes to the TPro.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also understand that there are constant improvements but I am not sure why the change in colour to the T-Pro is an improvement.

As I am sure you can appreciate that after spending 150 on two rackets to have a slight modification (which you would prefer) to appear a few weeks later is some what frustrating!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    except they change it into full carbon woven, then I would cry lol..

I think the old colour looks pretty nice
    but the new one also looks cool, because it is not a bright colour (since yellow and black is too contrast)

my impression after few months using Tpro
    now Tpro is my go to racket, it feels good on hand, pretty stable and solid
    can produce strong smash, and net play also easy
    btw, I love the red Zymax 67 (I wonder if I could get red ZM62 in Indonesia as I want to try it)
    I like both designs - the golden one is a bit more eye-catching as it shines, but the orange is really reminding me of the MP99. It also goes well with orange towelling grip
    I think people liking a racket's performance, but not buying it because of the design worry too much - who cares about the design of a racket if it's 'just right' for you? I'd even play with an Arc9 if it performed much better than any racket I can actually look at

In the end, it just comes down to preference. And limited/differently colored versions are neither rare nor exclusive to Panda Power. Just think of all the LTD Yonex shoes or the new Arc7 color - if you bought the standard/old version just a week earlier, it'd be the same as with the TPro.
    It's still gonna play the same, so there is no disadvantage for you, and maybe you're lucky and someone else wants to trade one of these and get the old color...
    Last edited by j4ckie; 06-04-2011 at 05:22 PM.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Panda

Stop messing around with various colour schemes and get the Revelation out already!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    @Panda

Stop messing around with various colour schemes and get the Revelation out already!
    And save me atleast 10!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    what would be the changes ? the high BP Trinity Pro is very good for many people already ...
    The colour ... (or the Pro version )

Anyway wasn't this the colour TPro should have come in in the first place based on Sketchy's info and disapointing confirmation it was going to be gold rather than MP99 yellowish at the time
    Almost wish I was in need of rackets to get them for a practical reason rather than want (seeing as I would go for the yellow one). Alas ... but I imagine there will still be plenty yellow left in the nearby future. Looking at the gold ones again I seem to remember saying "not enough gold"(?). Still seems to apply
    Last edited by demolidor; 06-04-2011 at 06:09 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone list the different rackets available (HH, stiffness, bp) and how much?

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    Can someone list the different rackets available (HH, stiffness, bp) and how much?
    www.dcbadminton.net