User Tag List

Page 317 of 441 FirstFirst ... 217 267 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 5,373 to 5,389 of 7482
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    42lbs. can be used, but not effectively compared to "normal" tension and not realistic because there's way too much stress on the string, racket and grommets.

As for racket strength, it's all relative. There are too many variables, known and unknown that can contribute to a racket's durability, whether good or bad. Temperature changes, humidity, shipping/packaging problems/damage, clashes and other impacts, good/bad string job all can contribute; and usually it's a combination many of these factors.

So again, it just depends on the factors and of course usage and the person using the racket.

The Revelation will be a very strong racket as it's going to be Toray 40T equivalent woven graphite.
    I don't feel I have the ability and courage to wield 42lbs as my arms starting to hurt when I use 26lbs
    can't wait for the revelation

In defense of Yonex, the new Voltric 70 and 80 and NR700RP so far have been very strong, taking 33lbs. with no problems and very playable with an ideal string pattern. These new Yonex rackets are among the strongest rackets this Panda has tried so far.

The VT frame is so good in terms of strength, Panda is experimenting with a Voltric 70/80 type frame for a new Panda Power racket.

No name on the racket, maybe Panda Power TITAN. Will be targeted as an offense oriented racket.
    wow nice to hear that, Yonex improve their frame
    but if I'm not wrong, the VT series frame are thick which is no wonder it is strong?
    now that's new, Titan

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VT series frame are thick which is no wonder it is strong?
    The VT80 frame is, apart from the 2/10 blobs, possibly the thinnest YY frame ever made (which is why its strength so surprised me).

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In defense of Yonex, the new Voltric 70 and 80 and NR700RP so far have been very strong, taking 33lbs. with no problems and very playable with an ideal string pattern. These new Yonex rackets are among the strongest rackets this Panda has tried so far.

The VT frame is so good in terms of strength, Panda is experimenting with a Voltric 70/80 type frame for a new Panda Power racket.

No name on the racket, maybe Panda Power TITAN. Will be targeted as an offense oriented racket.
    Very interesting. I agree with the statement abt. the VT frame strength, my VT70 is strung at 30lbs (or rather, was) and doesn't show any sign of deformation. I only like the string pattern as long as I pre-weave the crosses before I tension the mains - otherwise it's a pain to get the string through the now covered grommet, even with Mark's special trick
    Although the VT70 is really un-playable for me. Head-heavy and medium stiff doesn't agree with me...feels wobbly. I hope there's some new PP stuff soon for me to play around with

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great to know that Panda Power Titan is on again ....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    The VT80 frame is, apart from the 2/10 blobs, possibly the thinnest YY frame ever made (which is why its strength so surprised me).
    It is nowhere near as thin as a slim 10, but is definitely more durable!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesd20 View Post
    It is nowhere near as thin as a slim 10, but is definitely more durable!
    The racquet frame on the Slim 10 is even thinner than both the NS8000 and NS9900 (both later are of the same thickness) on a side to side comparison!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzzards View Post
    The racquet frame on the Slim 10 is even thinner than both the NS8000 and NS9900 (both later are of the same thickness) on a side to side comparison!
    Yes, I think Slim 10 is the slimmest racket ever....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What will be the spec targets for weight and BP, and how should it compared with the Revelation project??

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BOUBOS1957 View Post
    What will be the spec targets for weight and BP, and how should it compared with the Revelation project??
    The Revelation is targeted for all-around play, max stability at higher tension (up to 34lbs.), BP285-295.

The Titan is targeted for offense and singles, BP295-305, tension up to 32lbs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings,

I would like to get another PP racket as my backup. I can't decide between T2 and TPro. I have been using T2v2 for over a year and really enjoying playing with this racket. Mine is 83.5g with BP289. There are several posts where ppl recommend getting TPro instead. I also found out on the website that there is T2v3+ as well. If the one I am getting is slightly heavier (+1g or +2BP), will I notice a big different in term of feel and play when I switch? Reason for weight increase is I want to a little more power on my smash. Also, should I hold off and wait for the Revelation? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SeizeTheDay View Post
    Greetings,

I would like to get another PP racket as my backup. I can't decide between T2 and TPro. I have been using T2v2 for over a year and really enjoying playing with this racket. Mine is 83.5g with BP289. There are several posts where ppl recommend getting TPro instead. I also found out on the website that there is T2v3+ as well. If the one I am getting is slightly heavier (+1g or +2BP), will I notice a big different in term of feel and play when I switch? Reason for weight increase is I want to a little more power on my smash. Also, should I hold off and wait for the Revelation? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.
    It would help if you indicate what type of player you are. Attacking/defensive/all-round; hard hitter; placement fanatic; short swings or long swings (this itself would dictate what type of racquet, to some extent); singles, double or both, or any preference....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    It would help if you indicate what type of player you are. Attacking/defensive/all-round; hard hitter; placement fanatic; short swings or long swings (this itself would dictate what type of racquet, to some extent); singles, double or both, or any preference....
    Oops, sorry! I am all-around double player but not a hard-hitter though. I am primarily playing short swing, fast pace drive game. I am usually the front player who set up for my partner to smash.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oops, sorry! I am all-around double player but not a hard-hitter though. I am primarily playing short swing, fast pace drive game. I am usually the front player who set up for my partner to smash.
    You should give a try to the Precision model, it is not a model oriented toward power, but lots of control and speed for somebody who is strong in front and for drives.

The trinity models will give you more power for smashes but never as quick. And I am not sure if the T2 is still available, but I can tell you that the TPro, is a lot better and stable racquet.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Revelation is targeted for all-around play, max stability at higher tension (up to 34lbs.), BP285-295.
    Happy to hear that the Revelation is still in Panda's projects.... it seems like the ultimate weapon for all around players, plus additional zip for easy power and lots of control. And the weight / balance specs, seems like perfect for a lot of players. Any approximate forecast for availability???

What are the comments from your team of top players and pro's who has tried the last prototypes.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If you have a short swing and do drives etc, maybe you want to look at the T-Pro. It may take a few days for you to adjust to the stiffer shaft, but combined with the head-heaviness it will give you the power as well as control that you will like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Titan is targeted for offense and singles, BP295-305, tension up to 32lbs.
    Release date known maybe?

How demanding are Yonex VT70 and VT80 ? Could they be compared with T2?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anybody are interested with the Revelation, we know the specs, we know the player type targeted, and we know that Panda always produce quality material.

Maybe we should speak out, it might help Panda set-up priorities for any of the models he is working on????

Either Revelation, Titan or Woven Precision.

About myself, I have been looking for the Revelation for some time now. It has the specs I am looking for into a racquet.