User Tag List

Page 95 of 425 FirstFirst ... 45 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,599 to 1,615 of 7212
  1. #1599
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so when panda quote 83-87 grams means the racket will be within this range? or i can specifically make it at 87g?

  2. #1600
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    515
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes and No.

    It depends what Derrick has, which is limited as I'm sure he has sold most of it by now.

  3. #1601
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,726
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sen_jie View Post
    so when panda quote 83-87 grams means the racket will be within this range? or i can specifically make it at 87g?
    Each racquet is individually measured and weighed so in theory it's possible to get one in a chosen spec within the range yes. But now it depends on what's left in stock. Better email Derrick and ask what specs he has in stock. Of course you can always buy it from DC himself if he has anything left or ask to have a specific one included in a next shipment to Derrick.
    It seems a new production batch will arrive soon from China so perhaps one to your liking will be in it (read it was in about 3 weeks time).
    Last edited by demolidor; 02-08-2010 at 07:58 AM.

  4. #1602
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thank for the advise. yea i have linked up with derrick. hope i can get the heaviest of the lot with a bp of 300. well, i am a sucker for power..

  5. #1603
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,200
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sen_jie View Post
    thank for the advise. yea i have linked up with derrick. hope i can get the heaviest of the lot with a bp of 300. well, i am a sucker for power..
    The swing of the T2s = 85.0-86.5g, BP285-290. They're not going to be any that are BP300. The highest BP I received in the last batch was BP292. Heaviest weight: 87.5g.

  6. #1604
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    458
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I tried the T2 last night. Was planning to order a bp285 weight 86g U2 from derrick but after i tried the T2. I am having second thoughts. The T2 is a perfect weapon for doubles game. Excellent power for its weight, lightning quick speed and good frame stability. It smashes like a Ti10 and handles like nanospeed 9900. The only thing lacking is the dense feeling like U1. That is due to the thinner frame profile i think. But we got a winner here and i think every serious player ought to try out this racket.

  7. #1605
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Posts
    1,218
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dan you're up so early??? Such dedication to your customers.

    Sen jie, I have an 86.7g 290bp T2, and it's already super powerful, more than enough IMO. It's the perfect balance between power and defense for me, at most I'd drop it by .7g swing weight to make it faster, but that's what my Zelm PP10k is for. I will eventually get a second T2 as close to 86.7g 290bp as possible, but that's still some time from now.

    HuangXL, I'd have to agree with you. Which is why I decided to make a DC stencil for my strings, but with white stencil ink so I don't irritate everyone by making their birdie a different color.

  8. #1606
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    have to wait till after CNY for my T2 saded....

  9. #1607
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    The swing of the T2s = 85.0-86.5g, BP285-290. They're not going to be any that are BP300. The highest BP I received in the last batch was BP292. Heaviest weight: 87.5g.

    Thank Sir for the reply.

    will do, send that to singapore please

    87.5g weight with bp292 seems like a devilicious weapon.

  10. #1608
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by singnflip4life View Post
    Dan you're up so early??? Such dedication to your customers.

    Sen jie, I have an 86.7g 290bp T2, and it's already super powerful, more than enough IMO. It's the perfect balance between power and defense for me, at most I'd drop it by .7g swing weight to make it faster, but that's what my Zelm PP10k is for. I will eventually get a second T2 as close to 86.7g 290bp as possible, but that's still some time from now.

    HuangXL, I'd have to agree with you. Which is why I decided to make a DC stencil for my strings, but with white stencil ink so I don't irritate everyone by making their birdie a different color.

    thanks for the reply!

    at first initially i got such weight and BP as i am more of a arm than a wrist "wacker" i am looking for slightly heavier 3u racket. after some research(after having liking the yonex99 and n90)i came to a conclusion that i should be getting a panda racket which is ard 87.5g


    and as for the BP,i am biases towards a very slight heavier head (as i am a more 70% offensive 30% defensive player) so that explain why i choose a BP of 300.

    so that explains my conclusion.

    i shall jus wait around to try out the new weapon first.


    cheers!!!

  11. #1609
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,200
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sen_jie View Post
    Thank Sir for the reply.

    will do, send that to singapore please

    87.5g weight with bp292 seems like a devilicious weapon.
    That was the last batch. I cannot confirm what the heaviest will be with the coming batch. Please Derrick Tan your distributor in Singapore and he can contact me to reserve the racket, thanks.

  12. #1610
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    punggol
    Posts
    218
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    That was the last batch. I cannot confirm what the heaviest will be with the coming batch. Please Derrick Tan your distributor in Singapore and he can contact me to reserve the racket, thanks.
    Yes . still waiting for Sen_jie to comfirm the order. & hope there was his spec racket come with the next batch. Thanks

  13. #1611
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick Tan View Post
    Yes . still waiting for Sen_jie to comfirm the order. & hope there was his spec racket come with the next batch. Thanks
    yes derrick, with a weigh of 87.5g and bp of 290 to 292mm. tat sounds cool.

    i want one

  14. #1612
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Strathmore Alberta
    Posts
    846
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Another design aspect I must commend the Gentle Panda for: adding extra, large grommets at the 1, 5, 7 and 11 o'clock postions on the U1.

    Restrung from empty frame to last knot in 29 minutes with no problems trying to thread the crosses at these points. (I don't use an awl)

    Well played sir, well played.

    Now to get back out there and bomb some more shuttes at Smash Master.

  15. #1613
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,200
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wolffie: you received your package already?! If so, wow, so fast!

    Happy dinking.


    Quote Originally Posted by ViningWolff View Post
    Another design aspect I must commend the Gentle Panda for: adding extra, large grommets at the 1, 5, 7 and 11 o'clock postions on the U1.

    Restrung from empty frame to last knot in 29 minutes with no problems trying to thread the crosses at these points. (I don't use an awl)

    Well played sir, well played.

    Now to get back out there and bomb some more shuttes at Smash Master.

  16. #1614
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Strathmore Alberta
    Posts
    846
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Package has not arrived yet. I was re-stringing the first U1 I got from you a while back. Those Zymax strings last pretty long.

  17. #1615
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,200
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ViningWolff View Post
    Package has not arrived yet. I was re-stringing the first U1 I got from you a while back. Those Zymax strings last pretty long.
    OK, that's what I figured. The box the rackets are coming in is mongo, the best box I have found for shipping multiple badminton rackets. And for any of those who are interested, here it is:

    Uline's 28" x 12" x 6" Corrugated Box aka "The Badminton Racket Shipping Box":

    http://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/...rrugated-Boxes

    At $1.34 each, for the price and durability, it's an unbeatable box.

Similar Threads

  1. List your playing style, main racket, string & string tension
    By neoanderson777 in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 714
    : 07-16-2014, 08:35 AM
  2. Panda Power Ultra 2 Racket!
    By Hakular in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 9
    : 02-04-2011, 10:46 PM
  3. String Recommendation for Panda Power Precision
    By kevindd992002 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-02-2010, 02:50 PM
  4. WTB/FT: Panda Power racket or sotx racket/s. Scarborough Area plz (gta)
    By Kirbit316 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 06-05-2010, 10:05 PM
  5. 40lbs string tension
    By Daniel Chen in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 8
    : 06-27-2001, 07:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •