User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Please Recommend what racket to buy

I think my level is intermediate. Right now i am using Arcsaber - 7. But while playing with that racket i don't see any confidence in me. While training if i swing for a couple of minutes, i started to feel fatigue in my upper arms and fore arms where i don't feel like continuing to swing more. I feel really exhausted too. Does it concern with rackets ? I feel like i am not confident and comfortable with the rackets. Right now i am thinking of getting a new racket. I want a racket which have control, power , and the racket must also be light one(but not too light).The rackets in my ideas are Voltric Z Force 2 , Voltric 80 and Nano Ray Z Speed. If i have to buy among those rackets what weight must i buy 4U or 5U. Please Give Suggestions pls. Plus any other recommendation on rackets. (P.S - i will be only using Yonex )

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

none of those model u want come in 5u. In 4u i would say its lighter than ur arc7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As u said if 4U is lighter then arc7 does that mean i have to use more power which can lead to fatigue. any recommendation ? yeah sry about that i mean 3u and 4u pls suggest. i have been thinking for really a long time what to buy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

currently using Zspeed .Getting a third piece as a spare as its just so nice for me. For you i would say you could get a Voltric 80 at 4u or a Arcsaber fb at 5u. Both are not that bad at conservation of energy but still provides decent power😀

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see how going from even-balanced and medium stiff to head-heavy and stiff is going to lessen your fatigue, in my book both of those mean increased fatigue/difficulty of handling. But to each his own I guess, just make sure to try them before you buy or you might get the opposite effect...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey_kst View Post
    Plus any other recommendation on rackets. (P.S - i will be only using Yonex )
    What about Nanoray 900, this is the racket popular for fast double play, won't cause sore arm after lots of smashing but still got decent power, great control and defense.