User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Do you think a new Arcsaber racquet is coming out any time soon?

i love the arcsaber series and i have been using the arcsaber 11 for some time now and i was wondering if anybody have any info or anything if a NEW ARCSABER series racket with possible new technology is coming out any time soon.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1081708 View Post
    i love the arcsaber series and i have been using the arcsaber 11 for some time now and i was wondering if anybody have any info or anything if a NEW ARCSABER series racket with possible new technology is coming out any time soon.
    I doubt that YY will release a new Arcsaber this year. After they replaced the Armortecs with the Voltric line and the Nanospeeds with the Nanoray line it is only a question of time when they replace the Arcsabers. I think they work on a replacement line and will release a new racket line in autumn to winter 2015.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucantseeme View Post
    I doubt that YY will release a new Arcsaber this year. After they replaced the Armortecs with the Voltric line and the Nanospeeds with the Nanoray line it is only a question of time when they replace the Arcsabers. I think they work on a replacement line and will release a new racket line in autumn to winter 2015.
    Agreed. But then when I look at the NR900 the top 2/3 is essentially an arcsaber frame while the bottom third is your usual sharp NR frame. They could be moving to the route of mixed frame types.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awaiting for arczsii, I hope I'm not the only one here. I wonder who will they choose to promote the racquet, now that many other players have already move on to Voltrics or some to Nanorays & most importantly, Taufik is no longer in the competitive scene (maybe Boe/Morgensen?).

Lately what I've noticed is that Yonex Japan only came up with a few beginner racquets & new color schemes like arc-is, for this series. It's starting to look like what happened to Muscle Powers.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are a lot pros out there which use the Arcsabers. Not the biggest of the biggest Names, but still alot. We also know that Yonex did some repaints for pros in the past to promote some new rackets. Why should they stop this move now?
    The Z-slash is out for too long to come now with a 2nd one. The interval of the ZF1 and ZF2 was just 2 years and the ZF was a really popular racket. The Z-slash, too but that's a few years ago. They don't reanimate a nearly 6 years old racket. The Z Speed is the prequel of the Z-slash. Why should they release a Z-slash II after so many years and why should they beat the Z Speed record? The Z-speed is such a young racket. IMO the Arcsaber series is dead. What was the lastest flagship racket of the Arcsaber line? 11 and FB at the beginning of 2013. No new racket in 2 years. That's the sign for a new line. I think that even the NR and VT line will fade out in 2-3 years. That's the lifetime of sporting goods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, there are players using the arc11 other than the aforementioned. For vtzf it is successful due to marketing & most importantly it delivers to player's liking (public as well), hence for short time period for it's sequel like what you've said. Did you meant nrzs is sequel to arczs?

I sincerely believe that coming up with it's sequel despite of the 5 years interval is not an issue if Yonex manage to come up with more or at least some improvements over it's predecessor & certain marketing method (which is something I don't have in mind) that might catches the eye of everyone & of course, Yonex most nod their heads for this to happen too (for example Carbs, I know it's only for oval heads).

Imo those km/h speed is pointless but it does make the hype out of major number of people that time & frankly speaking, it is not my driving force to get this. I came from oval heads & manage to stumble on arczs as its frame is similar as well as having several speedy properties such as thin & long shaft with a little head-heaviness to tip it in as well during that time.

With improvements towards it's frame size/shape & adopts even-thinner shafts from vtzfii & manage to retain back it's head-weight & long shaft, it will definitely gauge my interest; I know I might be day-dreaming saying this but cant hurt to do so isn't it? *laughs

Well when you said about the lifespan of sports lineup, it does struck my right on my face though; Arcsaber has been here for quite some time though.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Arcsaber series is next on the Yonex chopping block, so I reckon it will be replaced before the All England next year - there is definitely still a market for even-balanced stuff.