User Tag List

Page 131 of 426 FirstFirst ... 31 81 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,227 of 7235
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The frame shape and cross-section is based on the AT900T, but that's about the only thing they have in common - most other factors (eg. approximate weight, balance, stiffness...) will be more similar to the T2.
    Expect the Revelation to feel like a stronger, more stable, and more powerful T2 - and NOT like an AT900.
    I'm not totally sure about the Genesis, but I get the impression it will fit somewhere between the T2 and U2 - more offensively oriented than the T2, but not as demanding as the U2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just made a transition from my ns9900 to trinity 2.
    the T2 is easier to generate power than my ns9900.
    Although when i unleash its potential, ns9900 punches harder i prefer to go with T2 as it consistently gives good punches.
    defense-wise both are excellent so i personally find t2 better than ns9900 for overall doubles play.
    Another thing is that the ns9900 vibrates a bit when you hit the shuttle. Although it doesnt really make a significant difference for me, i just dont like the feel of it.
    One thing i would however, is for the T2 to be a tiny little bit stiffer. in between the current T2 and the ns9900.
    Other than that, i think the T2 serves me excellently.
    i cant believe this racket which i recall costs $800 hkd serves me better than my NS9900 $1200 hkd.
    i hope once the Revelation is out, it will be the final model for the Revelation line.
    If there is an improvement from the Revelation and Revelation 2 comes out, just like T2 and U2, i would have to buy the Revelation 2 so i wish Revelation that comes out wouldnt need an upgrade!
    give yourself a pat on the back dan for creating this racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hav a t2...strung it at 27 lbs...then i saw the grommets are abit out of shape...like they were squeezed together...is it normal??i wish i can provide pics....will try....thx....

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Anyone for T2's? ONE WEEK ONLY! :)

Dink is soon sending a single racket to the UK and has asked me if I have occasion to piggyback any T2s onto the shipment, so I am once again asking any interested parties to submit their spec(s) to me to see what Dink can match it to at his end. I have been given ONE WEEK to collect any orders and pass them on, but there is no minimum order this time - just a favour to me from the Panda.

Offer is open to EU customers as well - I have discovered that larger parcels somehow sneak through at my post office, but the shipping rate will increase slightly due to the extra materials I will have to procure in those cases, and no refunds will be given by me in case of shipping breakages or losses - it will be up to you to claim from your own postal service; I lost a fair chunk of money recently because I couldn't claim the full sticker price, so I don't want to be burned again!

Price is now 80 + shipping and stringing to better parallel the current exchange rate; based on the pricing policy it should really be 90, but 72 to 90 is too big of a jump IMO. PM or email with requests.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so excited about this, thats to you guys i have found a racket with the perfect sepcs for me, can't wait

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Mark, more interested to know details on this "single racquet" :P

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Destricto_Ense View Post
    Hey Mark, more interested to know details on this "single racquet" :P
    Hehe... Dink has bypassed me completely on this deal, so you know as much as I do. I will probably try and have a butchers at it before I relay it, though, as I will have to separate and re-pack it...

*Dink adds a light-activated bomb to the package*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Sir Panda

I have a question, I'm sorry if you have answered it already but I cant find it.

On T2v2 rackets I understand you are now giving a swing weight not the actual weight of the racket, how do you get this swing weight? I presume it would be one of the following or a mix of 2 or more but not sure which I would guess no. 1 but would like to check.

1 Adding (or subtracting) a set amount to the actual weight with the amount gained from your experience with the racket (which obviously is unsurpassed)

2 some sort of mathematical calculation, swing weight changing in relation to weight and/or BP

3 In some way measured physically, perhaps rotational force from a fulcrum point on the handle.

If you have any information on difference in acutal weight and swing weight of other rackets perhaps along the line of the relative demand index you did I would find it very helpful

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know there is a swingweight calculator for tennis rackets on Tennis Warehouse's website, perhaps Dink does it somewhat the same way? Or perhaps just experience, he is, after all, quite the player.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi mark, as any receiver has no contract with any postage/courier company, it will be impossible for them to claim anything.

I'm not sure about EU law, but under UK law, I don't think you are allowed to state "no refunds for (postage) damaged items" if you are acting as a business.

I suppose this brings up the question of under what category Panda's distributors are acting - are they 'shops' or are they private individuals that just happen to have some racquets to sell?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Update

Good call, Tom - it's certainly a grey area. If I could claim from Royal Mail for the full sticker price and then relay it to the customer I would be more than happy to do a refund that way. I wonder if I did claim, and told Royal Mail to send payment to the intended recipient, rather than me, whether they would accept it... In any case, I'll be hacking up some old cardboard boxes for international shipping, so with any luck this won't be an issue.

Meanwhile, some news from the Panda:

1. The T2 that are coming in will NOT be v2; they will be v4;
    2. Apparently you have a better chance of getting what you're after if your chosen BP is in the 290-295 region - completely the opposite of the last shipment.

I will be submitting the final list to Dink on Sunday (13th) morning, his time, so he has chance to sort them and get them away at the start of the week; specs can be submitted to me any time until then - I just put them in a spreadsheet and pass them on.

M.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even more excited for this now. Can't wait!! Just wondered though, what sort of grip does it come with as i am hoping to maybe get an extre 5-10mm out of it if possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait what the heck, v4???

What is the difference between v2 and v4???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mathematically the difference is 2

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by singnflip4life View Post
    Wait what the heck, v4???

What is the difference between v2 and v4???
    There's no difference structurally. Just modded the cone, made it flatter like the AT cones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What happened to T2V3?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD View Post
    What happened to T2V3?
    They're all sold.