User Tag List

Page 322 of 446 FirstFirst ... 222 272 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 5,458 to 5,474 of 7582
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sort is half-complete, and all those who wanted 285-area rackets are covered (the specs have been extraordinarily consistent).

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right, that's that flu shifted.

I'll contact each buyer with their incoming specs over the weekend (and hit you all for money, sadly), then stringing and packing will begin on Monday as payments come in.

I'm taking my own red TPro to court tomorrow, so I will report on it after my session. I have (good) suspicions about it already.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A;
    1829595...I'm taking my own red TPro to court tomorrow, so I will report on it after my session. I have (good) suspicions about it already.
    What specs exactly is your TPro?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Mark had his way, probably with a 250 BP

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    If Mark had his way, probably with a 250 BP
    yep, he loves his fly swatters...

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, I've gone back into what you might call "normal" range. I find I can control a 285-290 just as well as my old 270s these days, so I might as well have some free power. It's like being back with the dear old NS9900...

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I'm throwing the TPros to the open market

This TPro shipment has such consistent specs that it's kind of backfired on me, and I've been unable to nail a few of the more extreme specs, so I'm offering some TPros to the open market.

Most of them are 285/86.x (i.e. NS9900 weight and balance), so anybody in UK or EU who wants one can contact me via PM or email and get one immediately.

Regards,

M.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's nigh on my ideal specs but I'm waiting on the Aussie shipment this time round, here's hoping...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

These new rackets look great!

I would honestly love to try one of these new rackets, however the amount of people who would not take me seriously using a racket that said "Panda Power" on the side would be a lot. Seriously, where I play the fact I use a Victor racket manages to bring out a chuckle from the majority who think that Yonex is the be all and end all of badminton, I would get less laughs from people if I used a Arc 9, than I do with the Victor rackets.

Nevertheless, I think Dan does an absolutely incredible job, and deserves all the credit he gets for creating these rackets in pretty much his spare time. I'm sure a lot of hours go into making sure its just right for the players needs. Also distributors such as Mark need to take credit as well for being able to provide speedy delivery for EU customers, so well done to them

Off topic: PS, mark, do you still have any of that SOTX .63m string? If so And willing to sell PM me?

Anyway

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously, what kind of idiots do you play with?^^ Even though I consider Germany (and my area specifically) to be kind of ignorant concerning Badminton, I've never once gotten any reaction at all for using sth. else than Yonex. Although Panda Power did draw a few chuckles for the name

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post

I would honestly love to try one of these new rackets, however the amount of people who would not take me seriously using a racket that said "Panda Power" on the side would be a lot. Seriously, where I play the fact I use a Victor racket manages to bring out a chuckle from the majority who think that Yonex is the be all and end all of badminton, I would get less laughs from people if I used a Arc 9, than I do with the Victor rackets.

Nevertheless, I think Dan does an absolutely incredible job, and deserves all the credit he gets for creating these rackets in pretty much his spare time. I'm sure a lot of hours go into making sure its just right for the players needs. Also distributors such as Mark need to take credit as well for being able to provide speedy delivery for EU customers, so well done to them

Off topic: PS, mark, do you still have any of that SOTX .63m string? If so And willing to sell PM me?

Anyway
    that's really funny
    unknowingly Victor is a good brand?

no one actually complaining or even look at my racket when I'm playing
    that's with Indonesian community
    they use assortment of racket, from high end Yonex to cheap low end Carlton
    yet they play brilliantly
    but I refuse to let them borrow my racket, because they don't know how much Panda Power or my MX80 worth is..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post

Anyway
    No offence, but the problem might not lie with the brand name if you are not taken seriously in the court... I play in SG and most of my friends who tried my PP rackets (Precision and T2) would love to get their hands on one if not for the price...

But all agree on one point - they are still more bang for buck than Yonex rackets...

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default TPros for the proletariat :)

My pre-orders have now been filled, so I can offer the following TPros on the open market:

296/87.8
    291/87.7
    292/87.0
    291/87.1

Note that the racket balance can be moved upward at a rate of 5 mm per gram (a 290/86 can be adjusted to be 295/85, for example), but the handle shrink wrap will have to come off.

PM or emails from interesteds are welcome.

M.

P.S. Adam, your rackets can now be sorted out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Seriously, what kind of idiots do you play with?^^ Even though I consider Germany (and my area specifically) to be kind of ignorant concerning Badminton, I've never once gotten any reaction at all for using sth. else than Yonex. Although Panda Power did draw a few chuckles for the name
    Yeah, we'll unfortunately that's what I have to deal with, most of them were curious at first as to what Victor was. Anyway most of them are fairly ignorant and actually the majority of them think that SP coding on YY rackets means they're fake! Lol theyre stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    that's really funny
    unknowingly Victor is a good brand?

no one actually complaining or even look at my racket when I'm playing
    that's with Indonesian community
    they use assortment of racket, from high end Yonex to cheap low end Carlton
    yet they play brilliantly
    but I refuse to let them borrow my racket, because they don't know how much Panda Power or my MX80 worth is..
    Most think my MX80 is a cheap rip off Vt80 that isn't worth anything, none of them really follow badminton to much extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger255 View Post
    No offence, but the problem might not lie with the brand name if you are not taken seriously in the court... I play in SG and most of my friends who tried my PP rackets (Precision and T2) would love to get their hands on one if not for the price...

But all agree on one point - they are still more bang for buck than Yonex rackets...
    I see what you're getting at but no, I'm pretty sure it's the brand that they would laugh at, seeing as I'm probably slightly ahead of them in terms of playing (but not fitness/stamina)

I'm sure if they knew more about the brand, then it wouldn't be as much of a problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Apart from the "technical" improvements I still prefer the old (black/yellow) colour scheme. Think B&D v/s De Walt.
    Besides, this is really going to piss off Angie...
    I agree with you. I prefer old color: yellow with "brushed" head on racket. It really look special. This new red is nothing special and looks like first Tpro from Panda

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cayzi View Post
    I agree with you. I prefer old color: yellow with "brushed" head on racket. It really look special. This new red is nothing special and looks like first Tpro from Panda
    Do you have the latest TPro in hand? If not, decide after​ you receive it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot View Post
    Do you have the latest TPro in hand? If not, decide after​ you receive it.
    Sorry Dan I have. Just received from Mark

This is just my observations regarding new design. Playability not suffering here