User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 177
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    East London uk
    Posts
    234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok chichee,
    I there will be four of us this weekend then I look forward too seeing you then.

  2. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I used to play a lot of badminton in Malaysia when I was teenager, only untill recently I started again to play badminton in Sobell club, Holloway; nearby where I live. I think I'm intermediate in badminton, so I would like to join, but I'm worry could not keep up with you guys. I was wondering if possible could I have a chance to join you guys on Sunday?

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    673
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wishing you lived closer to surrey

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    East London uk
    Posts
    234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Badyface,
    I wish I can't travel out of London as most tournaments are too far for me to entre.

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    East London uk
    Posts
    234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default badminton singles

    Quote Originally Posted by garrytang View Post
    I used to play a lot of badminton in Malaysia when I was teenager, only untill recently I started again to play badminton in Sobell club, Holloway; nearby where I live. I think I'm intermediate in badminton, so I would like to join, but I'm worry could not keep up with you guys. I was wondering if possible could I have a chance to join you guys on Sunday?
    Hi Garry,
    Do you play with feathers or plastic?

  6. #23
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akife Dar View Post
    Hi Garry,
    Do you play with feathers or plastic?
    Thank your reply the thread
    I'm currently in a badminton club playing with plastic, I woun't mind play with feathers one too, just need abit of pratice and I will try my best.

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    673
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i will try and visit to at least 1 in the next month as i am currently at uni doin exams. will pm you when i am free to see when your next session is on

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    East London uk
    Posts
    234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi everyone,
    I just like to let you know when all players come sundays please bring six pounds with you, this will go to the cost of the court and shuttlescockes I supply.Also if you have rackets that need restringing then please bring them too I will charge 15pounds.

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What strings will you use to restring?

  10. #27
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akife Dar View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I just like to let you know when all players come sundays please bring six pounds with you, this will go to the cost of the court and shuttlescockes I supply.Also if you have rackets that need restringing then please bring them too I will charge 15pounds.

    So I could join you guys on 24 of may for the badminton game right? If so that is wonderful
    Could I have the full address please? I going to check google map how to get there from Archway,

    Thanks
    Garry Tang

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    East London uk
    Posts
    234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chichee View Post
    What strings will you use to restring?
    Well I use TiBG65 or 3000mirco

  12. #29
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    East London uk
    Posts
    234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by garrytang View Post
    So I could join you guys on 24 of may for the badminton game right? If so that is wonderful
    Could I have the full address please? I going to check google map how to get there from Archway,

    Thanks
    Garry Tang
    Hi Garry,
    The address:
    Leytonstone School Community
    Sports Centre
    Colworth Rd
    E11 1JD
    Contact No. 02089887474

  13. #30
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akife Dar View Post
    Hi Garry,
    The address:
    Leytonstone School Community
    Sports Centre
    Colworth Rd
    E11 1JD
    Contact No. 02089887474
    I'm sorry wasting your time, actually I'm only been here,in London for about one and half years and I'd checked google map, quite far from my place to get there. I,m going to call it off on sunday.

    Garry Tang

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    East London uk
    Posts
    234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by garrytang View Post
    I'm sorry wasting your time, actually I'm only been here,in London for about one and half years and I'd checked google map, quite far from my place to get there. I,m going to call it off on sunday.

    Garry Tang
    It's ok Garry thank you for showing your interest

  15. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    East London uk
    Posts
    234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi,
    Today was great game of singles for 2hours at Leytonstone sport centre as another guest came to play with the three us who was Chichee he enjoy it. We had long rallies and a good sweat so if any player is keen to play long rallies of singles and meet other players then let me know please.

    Akife

  16. #33
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    97
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks Akife for allowing me to come along. It was great fun and definitely worked up a nice sweating session!

    I need my revenge in Saeed (Not sure of spelling) next time!

  17. #34
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    East London uk
    Posts
    234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Feed back on singles badminton

    Quote Originally Posted by chichee View Post
    Thanks Akife for allowing me to come along. It was great fun and definitely worked up a nice sweating session!

    I need my revenge in Saeed (Not sure of spelling) next time!
    Hi Chichee,
    The person who you want a revenge with his name is spelled Zahid.
    I would like to have my revenge as I hadn't win a game thone I had a very good rallies and a long game which I lost from 24 to 26 with John

    A.Dar

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who will be the MAS No.2 Mens Singles player in 2011?
    By chris-ccc in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 177
    : 07-27-2011, 11:36 AM
  2. Who will take the mens singles no#1 spot!
    By michael_khong in forum Super Series Final 2007
    Replies: 16
    : 11-25-2007, 07:28 AM
  3. Mens Singles CHAMP
    By tjl_vanguard in forum Thailand Open 2007 / China Open (1) 2007 / Philippines Open 2007
    Replies: 28
    : 07-08-2007, 07:39 PM
  4. Best Mens Singles Player Ever?
    By jjjjj in forum General Forum
    Replies: 45
    : 11-02-2003, 02:26 PM
  5. Mens Singles- World Top 60
    By dlp in forum General Forum
    Replies: 16
    : 10-23-2003, 10:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •