Hello there

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Nextech0, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Nextech0

Nextech0 Regular Member

Hey.

My name's Christian and I'm 15 years old. I started playing badminton on my high school team in grade 8 (I'm in grade 10 now) and I just recently joined a badminton club.

The original reason I joined badminton was because my friend joined in October of grade 8 and I needed something to occupy me until Track and Field started in February. I didn't really take badminton seriously that year and missed a lot of practices. However, I went to a badminton camp that summer and it quickly became my favourite sport. In grade 9 I ended up not even joining Track so that I could play more badminton.

I started to play 5 days a week and quickly became (in my opinion, as well as my coach's) one of the best players on my high school team. Then I met the head coach of Shuttlesport Badminton Academy at a tournament and he invited me to join. Now I play 6 days a week (3 at school, 3 at the club) and have noticed major improvement.

I prefer singles to doubles; I like to have the whole court to myself and to have no one but myself to get mad at. ;) My favourite racket is my Victor Super Waves 33 Power, and I play with both nylon and feather birds.

All I can think of. Anyways, hey everyone. :)

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Welcome..^^

..to BCDF, Nextech0!:)..Thank your friend for introducing you to badminton...And if he's not a BC member, ask him or her to join..
    Anyway, keep visiting us & hope you'll enjoy surfing in here!;):cool:

3. cheesetea

cheesetea New Member

Student
    Hey all!
    I am cheesetea,18 years old,
    u can call me "cheese"
    I am from Indonesia

well, I really love badminton..
    i hope we can share any news bout it

I think this is enough..
    Nice to meet ya!