HI there...

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by bob_jabba83, Apr 27, 2009.

1. bob_jabba83

bob_jabba83 Regular Member

Lecturer
    Hi everybody. I'm Bob from Langkawi, Malaysia. I just join this forum less than a month. I accidently found this forum in my way to search for a racket review. thought of buying a Yonex MP 45. But after Reading all the thread in the forum i really interested of buying Ti-10. But the problem is that i Do not know where to buy it. As the nearest place for me is in Penang. At Royal Sporting house. But they only Have Ti-5 . But after along hour of reading session, i found out that it is available at Pertama complex. Which is quite far for me just to buy a racket. Already mail that Mr Sam of perfectsport. And yet not receive any answer yet.:crying:
    I'v play badminton just for fun. Hoping to get many friends here and a place to ask many question about badminton. thank you.:D

2. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    hi Bob,
    welcome to BC ............. :)

seldom or hardly see any member from Langkawi. hope you will keep on visiting us here. please do surf around, read and give your opinions. ;)

about ti-10, if you are really interest.

3. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Welcome..

..to BCDF, bob_jabba83 (Bob)!:)..Glad we could be of some providence to you.
    Anyway, keep coming back, hope you'll get a response from Mr. Sam and continue to ask many questions abt baddy in here!;):cool:

4. bob_jabba83

bob_jabba83 Regular Member

Lecturer
    Thank you everybody

Thank you for all your support. II'l try my best ...
    And thank you for the Ti-10 info.
    cheers