User Tag List

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    IR WC win over LXR is a huge upset and a great achievement, and having won WJC 3X at this young age is remarkable. The problem for the ROW is she is the only 1 to score a major title in an event that CHN wanted to win too. I like to see her beat LXR again, but I would not bet on that happening. The CHN girls will be prepared for her the next time.

IND WS players are basically 2 very good players and SPV did upset the CHN girls but until they can beat the CHN girls for a major title that CHN wants to win, I would not go that far to say they are great that I would bet on them to beat the CHN girls in a major title event. Honestly, would you bet real dollars on them facing the CHN girls every time? I would take your bet any time. SPV is young and she can only get better, but would she be better enough to consistently beating the CHN girls, like LCW did against the entire CHN MS squad. Now, LCW is great, WR1 despite CHN aiming a bull-eye target at his back.
    against the entire CHN MS squad! really?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    against the entire CHN MS squad! really?
    What I meant is despite CHN targeting Dato (you can add slow birds use, switch of AC, line judging, WO, dragged/tired out Dato in SF to face a fresh CHN player in the final) LCW has played against all the top CHN MS players, and has success and beat all including the LD in SS, except when he played the Legend in a major title event....not the entire CHN MS players in 1 event. If there is an event that a non-CHN player managed to beat almost all the top CHN WS players in 1 single event was WMC in CO07, that night all the ducks line up in 1 row for Miss Wong. And it happened at home in CHN. To this date, no player has ever repeat that feat, correct me if I am wrong.
    Last edited by OneToughBirdie; 09-10-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Please refrain from off topic posts

Mod

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    IR WC win over LXR is a huge upset and a great achievement, and having won WJC 3X at this young age is remarkable. The problem for the ROW is she is the only 1 to score a major title in an event that CHN wanted to win too. I like to see her beat LXR again, but I would not bet on that happening. The CHN girls will be prepared for her the next time.
    I have no doubt it will be more from Ratchanok. If you want to bet I will take it, full amount!!!

I have watched the WC Final match several times because I want to see it carefully how she withstands LXR momentum and gets herself on the top as the competition goes on.

My finding is that

+ Firstly, out of 10 points she gets from 12-19 down to win it 22-20 most of them are from her winners and some forced error. She did not get gifted points from LXR unforced error. So it is very certainly that not LXR suddenly play badly but she herself must inject some change into her game. Therefore, with this clue I, next, look for what she did to achieve this and there it is. I found that Ratchanok does change the way she play by attacking more aggressively and with faster speed follow up and that give her the 1st game and the match later.

+ Secondly, by doing this, what she has shown is her ability to change the flow of the game. In fact, this is not the first time she does it. At least, she has done similar thing during the match with Tine in Axiata Cup. In that match, Tine riding on the momentum where she beat her nicely in 3rd game of All England continued to dominate her completely in the first game. Then Ratchanok changed the way she played and became dominant over Tine and won the match.

+Thirdly, she possesses plenty of skills, meaning she have more weapons to kill. Even Mr.Steen who seems to be more reclined toward LXR accepts during the 3rd game of WC Final match that she is the best technical player and given the name of the player he mentioned as the second best, it can be imply that he think she is the best technical player of all time.

+ Forth, she has solved her stamina problem which is the major cause for her loss in the past. Her club working hard on this issue this year (enable by more funding thru sponsorships), they bring in team, applying science in training and that couples with the natural rising curve on body strength as she turns 18. It starts to show good results. The agility and endurance that you see on WC final match is what you can reliably expect to see in the future because this is the result of scientifically hard working.

+ Last but not least, it is Chinese that convince and believe she is the one. Surprise!!!
    It is Action that reflects thought better than words. Qingdao signed her to play for the club in CBSL in 2012. The crucial point is the fact that Qingdao is the Champion in 2011 edition and looking to defend their title in 2012 and that they already has world Top players like Ma Jin and DuPengYu in their team, signed up Ratchanok is not action of a mediocre team who need to try something to survive but the action of the great team who wants to ensure they will produce the winning result. Beyond that, they not just sign her for 1 year but 3 years-how confident. So, the action that the top Chinese team has put real money on her on the mission to hunt for Chinese Top Badminton League Championships speak for itself very clearly on how Chinese thinking about her.and she does not disappoint them.

The last word I want to say is that, yes, one will not expect her to win every match but one can expect a glory performance from her overall.

Thats all I have to say

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One WC title is only one WC title, no matter how out of proportion one is trying to glorifying it. My advice is let her supporters bathing in their moment cause winning a WC is not an easy task. Be patient, let give her time to prove she is not a one hit wonder then we can have a real discussion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, this is happy moments for her fan!

This is the best time for her fan to let she knows how we appreciate her achievement.

She has been working hard for 13 years to acquire the abilities. If nobody recognizes it, noone can talk about it, it will be too cruel if it happens to anyone's life.

I am the one who will not be shy to praise her and openly encourage her to continue to keep on hardworking and performing well and if I see anything she has done well, I will not reluctant to bring it up.

...go go Ratchanok I am your FAN...
    Last edited by EvenBetter; 09-10-2013 at 11:11 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EvenBetter, don't jump too high.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, I'm out of the world. I'm crazzzz..........zy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EvenBetter View Post
    Yep, I'm out of the world. I'm crazzzz..........zy
    Did you submit you name going to Mars. We will be missing you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Ratchanok on CCTV

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gift to Mom on Mother's day

Name:  NewFridge&WashingMachine.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  41.4 KB
    source :GMMSport

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EvenBetter, please also post a picture of the house RI is buying for her family, thanks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by latecomer View Post
    Did you submit you name going to Mars. We will be missing you.
    He said he is not on earth. He is "out" of this world. Where else could he be?

Like the crazy scientists, he has built a "out-of-this-world" contraption that allows him to traverse the universe at will. He doesn't have to pay going to Mars.

Wonder who could be his only lucky passenger?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not think May has bought a house for her parents yet. But it will come.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by senior888 View Post
    EvenBetter, please also post a picture of the house RI is buying for her family, thanks.
    No, She does not buy a house yet. She said if she has got everything now it may lessen her crave for winning Olympics. She is so determined that , at one point, she even told reporter that she will buy a house only after Olympics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thira View Post
    I do not think May has bought a house for her parents yet. But it will come.
    Yup, you're absolutely right

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EvenBetter View Post
    Ratchanok on CCTV
    Hmm. Yet another to omit the 'singles' detail as part of her milestone.

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast