User Tag List

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 561
  1. #18
    Regular Member tommy_bun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,956
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    well,cant help u,she tell me in msn her birthday date
    I think we heard about "age Cheating" be4 buddy....

  2. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommy_bun View Post
    I think we heard about "age Cheating" be4 buddy....
    well,i dont think she will cheat me

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommy_bun View Post
    The Badminton Asia site has this age eligiblity text:
    Age Eligibility : The age limit will be under 19 years old; born on 1st January 1991 onwards. (Player’s age should not be 19 years old during any month of the tournament year).
    "The minimum age for all players is 14 years old."

    Now I believe that Inthanon is over 14 this year as she played at last year's AJC while the rule says that the minimum age is 14
    and the answer is,she is not even in the draw of last year ajc
    proof to me that she is in the draw
    buddy

    ops,i saw her name in xd
    hehe
    Last edited by limsy; 07-17-2009 at 10:54 PM.

  4. #21
    Regular Member tommy_bun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,956
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    and the answer is,she is not even in the draw of last year ajc
    proof to me that she is in the draw
    buddy

    ops,i saw her name in xd
    hehe
    Yup..She played XD lat year with the same partner as this year....

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well... whatever her age, Ana Rovita defeated her this week at the 2009 AJC...

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    1,212
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    too bad i x get to see her play in ajc

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommy_bun View Post
    The Badminton Asia site has this age eligiblity text:
    Age Eligibility : The age limit will be under 19 years old; born on 1st January 1991 onwards. (Players age should not be 19 years old during any month of the tournament year).
    "The minimum age for all players is 14 years old."

    Now I believe that Inthanon is over 14 this year as she played at last year's AJC while the rule says that the minimum age is 14
    Tommy, maybe this BAC rule just came out this year... Maybe it was made after they saw the-then-13-year-old Inthanon playing...

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Tommy, maybe this BAC rule just came out this year... Maybe it was made after they saw the-then-13-year-old Inthanon playing...
    ya
    this is quite posible in my opinion.
    i dont think she need to lie me

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    464
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    ya
    this is quite posible in my opinion.
    i dont think she need to lie me

    actually i am not sure she is 14yearsold but anyhow it is immaterial as on record she is. Like most China JR they look older but they can still play bcoz records shows that they are that age.

    Actually what counts is when they are much older-can they perform. As at now iam not sure she is the rising star yet.

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Well... whatever her age, Ana Rovita defeated her this week at the 2009 AJC...
    And She just had her revenge over Ana Rovita in 2009 WJC's Ws QF....... and have entered final..........

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gemini12 View Post
    actually i am not sure she is 14yearsold but anyhow it is immaterial as on record she is. Like most China JR they look older but they can still play bcoz records shows that they are that age.

    Actually what counts is when they are much older-can they perform. As at now iam not sure she is the rising star yet.
    now can u sure?uncle?

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Well... whatever her age, Ana Rovita defeated her this week at the 2009 AJC...

    how about in wjc?

  12. #29
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    464
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    she does look good for now. she has a weapon that she used effectively. I would say she has good badminton sense.

    congratulation to Thailand for producing a star. How we malaysian envy u.

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gemini12 View Post
    she does look good for now. she has a weapon that she used effectively. I would say she has good badminton sense.

    congratulation to Thailand for producing a star. How we malaysian envy u.
    hehe
    she is a clever player
    she have many big ambitious
    anyway,a good player also need a right environment

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Thai teen Ratchanok creates history as youngest-ever champ

    http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...84&&sec=sports

    congrates
    4 years more
    hehe
    sure u be proud

  15. #32
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    congratulations to her for being the WJC ..saw the match yesterday.. it was absolutely worth my time to watch it.. good play from the 14/15 year old

  16. #33
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,135
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I look forward to seeing her play in the Singapore Youth International tournament in December.

  17. #34
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,619
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...84&&sec=sports

    congrates
    4 years more
    hehe
    sure u be proud
    And she may create history once again next year to become first GS who win back-to-back World Jr Champ...congratz to this Thai young sensation!

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dionysisus Hayom Rumbaka-Indonesia Rising Star !!
    By fathonezic in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 297
    : 05-22-2013, 07:23 PM
  2. Dodgy Linecall - A Rising Star
    By Destricto_Ense in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2010
    Replies: 19
    : 05-08-2010, 01:12 PM
  3. Retirement and Next Rising Star after Beijing OG 2008
    By ardhitya.y in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 11
    : 08-19-2008, 08:58 AM
  4. Rising star ?
    By Bbn in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 25
    : 04-28-2008, 06:42 AM
  5. Interview with Indian Rising Star and Phil Open Champion Saina Nehwal
    By vip_m in forum India Professional Players
    Replies: 1
    : 06-08-2006, 11:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •