User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah! I think it will be a good idea for issota to post a short story about the making of a shuttlecocks... i believe many of us will interested to know... ..how to judge a good and bad shuttles from the feather...
    I never tried goose feather then ....maybe all this time i was playing with duck feathers birdie. I once played using Proace? i guess... in singapore during my work travel and... it's true...it has the best feeling ever...
    I hope Indonesia can make an international quality shuttles.... becoz... we're now not considered as world super power anymore in badminton...truly sad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by issota View Post
    assarakaya when you try Macan Shuttlecock last time??
    Yes i have research for macan for a long time hehehe..
    know i can control the speed now. it's about mixing between weigh and the speed of rotation ^^. i get some good formula, all my friend like it already hehehe... hope you like it. i send sample for badwing first ^^...
    i don't know price in the market.
    the price maybe at Rp. 40.000,00 - Rp. 50.000,00 for macan
    The price for Garuda International i haven't been decided hahaha....
    maybe start at Rp. 70.000,00 - Rp. 80.000,00
    Ingredients is so expensive now ~_~

The diferent of RSL Turney No. 1 and No. 2 is just how big and perfect the feathers. No.1 is Full perfect Double wing feathers, No.2 theres a little wrong cut or the feathers not perfectly double wings ( big Double Wings ) ^^. I suggest you tu buy No. 2 it's same quality, same durability ^^.

same with RSL No.5,6,7. No. 4 is full perfect double wings, No. 5 is big half double wing, No. 6 is Medium Half Double Wing, No. 7 is small double wing. i pefer you to buy RSL no. 5. No 6 and No.7 is to much shake

that will be good if i can give the picture of the feather ahahah... i will post latter. RSL 1,2 is using goose feathers, RSL 4 to 7 is using duck feathers. thats way durability is diferent ^^
    I cant remeber exactly but nearly 6-9 months ago I'll try again, this week i'll buy some stock for my session and 1 dozen macan is enough to try Hopefully this one better then the last time i try
    About RSL, no 1 is empty now.....last time no 1 135ribu but now no 2 is 160ribu per dozen...pricey
    Other brand i want try is Victor Champ but same lilke RSL, no 1 is out of stock only no 2 available so i still consider since no 2 is made from duck feather not goose
    About Garuda Inter, i'll wait...if good then i would not hesitate to back again Price quite high i think...you must consider your competitor in that price range, Gajah mada and Victor no3 is at the same level.
    Quote Originally Posted by badwing View Post
    Yeah! I think it will be a good idea for issota to post a short story about the making of a shuttlecocks... i believe many of us will interested to know... ..how to judge a good and bad shuttles from the feather...
    I never tried goose feather then ....maybe all this time i was playing with duck feathers birdie. I once played using Proace? i guess... in singapore during my work travel and... it's true...it has the best feeling ever...
    I hope Indonesia can make an international quality shuttles.... becoz... we're now not considered as world super power anymore in badminton...truly sad
    you hope, my hope, our hope is same brother.....but as long as PBSI not changing their policy then we'll have to wait some miracle happen to see another Susi or Rudi Hartono rise again from our beloved country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry for out of topics

I have been playing for years but never followed PBSI stories like you said
    ".but as long as PBSI not changing their policy then we'll have to wait some miracle happen to see another Susi or Rudi Hartono rise again from our beloved country"\\

Mind if you share what happen with PBSI? or you can point me if already in other thread

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Victor and RSL exactly the same...
    coz they factory is in china, diferent town. same ingredients ^^
    hahaha... same machine ^^.
    they are the best china product for quality.
    Badwing just wait for Garuda International, i just made it for you, make a week for Garuda International hahaha... sorry for waiting long time.
    For now maybe indonesia just have the best duck feather for international quality. coz when we made goose feather quality the price is so expensive. there's no indonesian people buy goose feathers hahaha... not good for me ^^. all player wants a cheap one hahaha...
    but some day i will make a new brand maybe Tora - Tora Black and i use the best goose feather ^^.
    Maybe there is no profit for make it but indonesia must have the best one for top quality for international tournament. right ^^. coz we have a lot great player ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey last sunday I had tournament for Independence day and guess what there were few Garuda shuttle used.
    I think it's been few years in storage but suprisingly it still flew well and very durable as well. It has green tube.
    Completely different with red tube garude i recently bought

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SAMUDERAINDIA View Post
    hey last sunday I had tournament for Independence day and guess what there were few Garuda shuttle used.
    I think it's been few years in storage but suprisingly it still flew well and very durable as well. It has green tube.
    Completely different with red tube garude i recently bought
    Is it Garuda Hijau. We just have 2 kind of green tube there is Garuda Hijau and Garuda Crystal Hijau. and Garuda crystal hijau is not a tournament quality. if is a Garuda Hijau, maybe it's a new stock hehehe... But Garuda Hijau has a rounted feathers not pointed feathers, usualy a tournament use poited feathers right??

here's the pic of Garuda Hijau

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea that's it

it has round end, i think this one is good shuttle, a bit low speed tough, but i like the consistency and durability

But now i m in Vietnam, and the organizer only has like 2 tubes left, I think it is in pas with vietnam shuttle Haiyen blue cost here around 50 000Rp

How much you sell it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by issota View Post
    Victor and RSL exactly the same...
    coz they factory is in china, diferent town. same ingredients ^^
    hahaha... same machine ^^.
    they are the best china product for quality.
    Badwing just wait for Garuda International, i just made it for you, make a week for Garuda International hahaha... sorry for waiting long time.
    For now maybe indonesia just have the best duck feather for international quality. coz when we made goose feather quality the price is so expensive. there's no indonesian people buy goose feathers hahaha... not good for me ^^. all player wants a cheap one hahaha...
    but some day i will make a new brand maybe Tora - Tora Black and i use the best goose feather ^^.
    Maybe there is no profit for make it but indonesia must have the best one for top quality for international tournament. right ^^. coz we have a lot great player ^^
    i'll wait for that
    Quote Originally Posted by bs3017 View Post
    Gan, I am selling good shuttlecock same quality like king cobra, that usually goes out of stock, at the same price as king cobra. Try it out.
    what brands? where? in pasar pagi?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried Garuda's shuttles before, but the model that i played before, isnt very good. The flight and durability kinda lousy.

I do not remember which model is it, but i remember the sticker to be red in colour. Any idea?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SAMUDERAINDIA View Post
    yea that's it

it has round end, i think this one is good shuttle, a bit low speed tough, but i like the consistency and durability

But now i m in Vietnam, and the organizer only has like 2 tubes left, I think it is in pas with vietnam shuttle Haiyen blue cost here around 50 000Rp

How much you sell it?
    Yes, Garuda Hijau it's our best quality and top seller. maybe you can get it at 58.000 - 60.000 Idr
    the speed it must more slow than pointed shuttlecock, coz rounted shuttlecock can't spin ^^ hehe...

Sgbad,
    The shuttlecock thet you use is rounted or pointed?
    if it's pointed maybe it's Garuda International, and yes durability is not to good, easily broken. i'm sorry hehehe... we still research for increase the durability ^^
    Last edited by issota; 06-04-2009 at 11:16 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how slow is slow are those shuttles?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe the speed is same as 76 or 77 speed on pointed feathers but rounted feathers have a diferent parabol.
    when you hit rounted feathers you will see a half circle parabol.
    when you hit the pointed feathers you will see a stright angle 45 and the shuttlecock will fall down with a vertical line.

thats why when you use a pointed shuttle, when you smash it your racket will touch the feathers and thread for first and then your racket will hit the cork. the feathers will easily broken. when you use a rounted feathers you will always hit the cork ^^, thats why the rounted shuttle is realy good in durablility.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Issota, any updates on the Tora Tora Black that you are going to use with goose feather?

For 60-70rb range, King Cobra Gold still is one of the best in terms of price/quality.

Anyone recommends for 70-90rb range shuttlecocks here in Indonesia?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2