User Tag List

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pj.johnson1989 View Post
    where is that badminton courts in hubsiguda
    inside osmania university and at IRISET Officers Club near Tarnaka

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I got transferred from Chennai just 2 days back and am looking for some1 to play daily(Singles/Doubles). I stay in Gachibowli. I used to play for corporate as well as open tournaments in Chennai. So if there is any1 who plays good and wants to team up with me or need a player,pls call me. No. is 09894298923.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All,

This is Murali looking for badminton court and partner (average player) to play in the morning times in between (5 Am till 9 AM). Stay near by Ayyapa society and looking to play near by Jubliee hills, Hitech city, Gachibowly, . I am an average player have played in indoor stadium for couple of years.

My Mobile number : 9160291607.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have u got badminton court available at your place. If yes let me know the timing and fees.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Let me know if you are still looking for a partner. I am interested in joining but would be available on morning timings 5 am till 9 am. My Mobile number : 9160291607.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ranjitp1 View Post
    Road No-1,Banjara Hills inside ICRISAT,Intl School of Hyd...hard courts and subscription is 500/-pm. Excellent courts,good lighting,good quality players,easy to play.Contact Mr.Pillai.

NOTE:Place has been closed due to shifting of campus to Patancheru.Not sure if the place would reopen.
    Quote Originally Posted by ranjitp1 View Post
    There are two wooden courts @ the RTA compound in Khairtabad.Monthly 400/-.Courts are in aweful shape(nevertheless they are wooden)Not very crowded.
    Can you give me some more details like where exactly is it and it's phone number if possible

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shashank View Post
    Can you give me some more details like where exactly is it and it's phone number if possible
    ICRISAT is closed.courts are no more available.

RTA courts are still available.Its within the RTA Complex at Khairtabad.No phone numbers.Some people here are playin at the RTA courts.If you search,you would get it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any courts near by kukatpally???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hii everyone, my name willy.. I plan to travel to new delhi at 21-25 February. i have someone qustn, where i can play badminton in new dehli? does anyone want to invite me to play badminton? n i wanna to find a new friends from all around the world who like playing badminton,, thx badminton lovers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by willy nababan View Post
    hii everyone, my name willy.. I plan to travel to new delhi at 21-25 February. i have someone qustn, where i can play badminton in new dehli? does anyone want to invite me to play badminton? n i wanna to find a new friends from all around the world who like playing badminton,, thx badminton lovers
    The best place to find people to play with in Delhi would be the Siri Fort stadium,Thygaraj Stadium.There is another thread here which should help you with details about places in Delhi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hai All, My name is Shivateja, I stay at Nallakunta, near Osmania Unvi. I am an average player and want to play, to make it better. available in the mornings. Please suggest me court(s) near Nallakunta, I have seen Osmania court which is crowded, is there any membership in there?? or any certain timings?? anyone who is regular to Osmania court please tag me with you.
    ping me on "madipallishivateja@gmail.com"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi Shiva,

OU courts are pretty decent in the evening slots.....my experience.
    If not then there is one indoor court in the amberpet area i.e., opposite to Sriramana theatre the road which goes to Moosarambagh, u'll find a petrol station opposite to AMberpet Police Station. Abutting this petrol pump, is a lane which goes into a residential colony. I believe there is one indoor stadium in there, not sure though about the name. Give it a try.

There is another stadium at IRISET, Tarnaka - Secunderabad main road.

Another is at RRC behind Rail Nilayam Secbad. Not sure though if its still functional.

Cheers and good luck,

Srinivas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by baddylover28 View Post
    hi Shiva,

OU courts are pretty decent in the evening slots.....my experience.
    If not then there is one indoor court in the amberpet area i.e., opposite to Sriramana theatre the road which goes to Moosarambagh, u'll find a petrol station opposite to AMberpet Police Station. Abutting this petrol pump, is a lane which goes into a residential colony. I believe there is one indoor stadium in there, not sure though about the name. Give it a try.

There is another stadium at IRISET, Tarnaka - Secunderabad main road.

Another is at RRC behind Rail Nilayam Secbad. Not sure though if its still functional.

Cheers and good luck,

Srinivas
    Hi Srinivas, I am new to this court memberships and joining them, do we need to be a member in that at first?(the Amberpet court).
    do you visit OU court often?? is it open in mornings?? do we need to be a member in that??

Thanks,
    Shivateja

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey shiva,

As far OU is concerned u don't need to be a member there. go n meet the coach murali at OU, thre is a monthly fee that u need pay and use the court. only court is provided and u need to take ur own shuttles, rackets etc. OU court is open in the morning and evening. evening slot is better in comparison to mornings.

am no going anymore to play/. maybe u should visit both in morning and evening to decide. amberpet thing I'm as clueless as u r, its just that I heard of it and wanted to check it myself but never got the time.

so give both a try. good luck and have a great game of baddy in my name too.

HTH. cheers.

Srinivas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by baddylover28 View Post
    hey shiva,

As far OU is concerned u don't need to be a member there. go n meet the coach murali at OU, thre is a monthly fee that u need pay and use the court. only court is provided and u need to take ur own shuttles, rackets etc. OU court is open in the morning and evening. evening slot is better in comparison to mornings.

am no going anymore to play/. maybe u should visit both in morning and evening to decide. amberpet thing I'm as clueless as u r, its just that I heard of it and wanted to check it myself but never got the time.

so give both a try. good luck and have a great game of baddy in my name too.

HTH. cheers.

Srinivas
    Thanks Srinivas, this is a lot of information, but where can I find Murali in there, I did visit OU court 2 months ago, I could only find players in there, now will ask them about Murali. ya! need to have a look at Amberpet court too!!

Thanks a ton for all the info, ping me on "madipallishivateja@gmail.com" anytime if you visiting any court for a game, tag me with you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anytime Shivateja. have fun and a good time playing.

Srinivas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Shiva,

Even i am looking badminton court in n around nallakunta, if you have joined somewhere, can you please let me know.

Regards,
    Harish

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast