defensive racquet

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by numan143, May 1, 2009.

1. numan143

numan143 New Member

business
    hello ,
    please tell me which is the best defencive racquet , yonex says the new yonex 9900 is X-Fullerene meterial has 5% increase in repulsion power and 15% greater stability. any one have used it or have an idea it is better for defence or new arcsaber 9 and what kind of armortec 900 technique is it defencive or attacking or please sugest me a racquet :eek:. thanks

2. eyky1618

eyky1618 Regular Member

I reckon is the NS9900. I tried it out for 2 hours today since I bought it yesterday.

It is very quick...i would say is even quicker than the AT900 P/T. Havent tried the Arc9 yet so I cant comment.

The power is somewhat significantly lesser than the Arc10, that's my take.

So, for a defensive racket...and a new high-end yonex range racket, I would strongly recommend the NS9900.

3. Smash _Drop

Smash _Drop Regular Member

promotor
    if you want a defensive racket then a headlight racket will be best as it will be very manouverable. The yonex nanospeed series is all headlight and would be a good choice. If you want a good balance of power and speed the ns8000 is a top racket, but you need to have good technique for this (just like the ns9900). A racket which i also like is the ns4500 which is priced well and is more flexible for an easy swing. The at900t is not really a defensive racket as it has a head heavy set up but the fact that it is quite light and has an aero frame shape means thats it is quite good for defence...hope this helps

4. 3radius

3radius Regular Member

5. phamd124

phamd124 Regular Member

Student
    The Kason's Legerity series is great as a defensive racquet however to attack with it is another story.

6. phandrew

phandrew Regular Member

Racquet breaker
    go with the MP66.