DRFly Shuttlecocks

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by Superstar85, May 4, 2009.

1. Superstar85

Superstar85 Regular Member

Anyone play with any of the Drfly shuttles, they have 8 diffrent types. I played with DF559which is medium range) and after a few smashes one feather keeps beaking off from the whole dozen...are the others DF66 DF77 any good they are suppose to be a well established company. Any thoughts wil be appreciated.

2. markache@hotmai

markache@hotmai Regular Member

DF55 is low end grade of their products line,just better than DF44/Train A /Train B.
    I remembered that DF99 and DF77 are goose feather shuttles and DF88/DF66 are duck feather shuttles.
    I think DF77 is a better choice ,try it.

The company is located in Shen zhen China.

3. sepang

sepang Regular Member

My brother knew the owners. They OEM for other companies and DRFLY is their own brand. I have purchased DF8 - exclusive for their club use. Its durability is decent.

I order some for personal and friends. It is ~$14 per tube. If you are interested, you can contact me.

Attached Files:

#3 sepang, Jan 10, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  4. Superstar85

Superstar85 Regular Member

I'l stick with Uk retailers

they have a massive factory is china plus i emailed to a...chinese guy named chris who represents the company. He quoted me expensive wholesale prices. My chinese friend said they are known in HK and China but not massive as yonex or aeroplane. I have doubts about the grade/quality...I'l just pay for as30 and 40's from uk.

5. sepang

sepang Regular Member

Yes, the company is located in Shenzhen, China. My price is wholesale "promotion" price. I order it when they run the promotion. Someone is selling $35 for 2 tubes on Ebay, ship from HK.

Too bad, you are in UK. If you are in US, I can ship it to you.