Booking Delta Sports Hall

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by THO99, May 9, 2009.

1. THO99

THO99 Regular Member

Hi,
    Can someone pls advise what is the right time to book Redhill Delta Sports Hall?

On 09-May Sat morning, I tried to book for 23-May Sat and found that all slots were already taken. So I aimed to book for 24-May and awaiting since 09-May evening. Booking was not open till 12:30midnight. On 10-May 10:00am, found booking already opened and all slots except 1 were taken.

What time do they open the booking? In the early morning?

2. kittiya

kittiya Regular Member

booking starts at 7am

3. 100plus

100plus Regular Member

More details....

http://www.ssc.gov.sg/publish/Corporate/en/participation/hotspot/booking_rules.html

4. THO99

THO99 Regular Member

Thanks for the info...

5. THO99

THO99 Regular Member

Hi,
    Today set alarm at 6:45am, waiting in front of computer and trying to book for 2wks ahead since 6:58am. The slots appears at 7:02am, I selected and keyed in my credit card data as quick as i could. After processing for a while, system says payment rejected, don't know why, although all data are correct. Then i needed to log on again, and then at 7:03am, all slots gone!!!!! 7am to 10pm ALL slots gone!!!

I called to Delta to ask is there any other way to book, must i come in person? Is it more priority for walk in booking? The lady replied she is busy with booking personnel, but no priority for walk in personnel, all same as per internet.

Then i don't understand, all slots are already taken up as per ibook system, how can she be serving booking personnel as there is no slot left.

Can someone pls enlighten the way to book???????????

6. THO99

THO99 Regular Member

Now I know, just need to click the slot once booking opens at 7am. Payment unsuccessful due to browser prob can be settled later. Once clicked, the slot is urs till 12mn for 2wks booking. Managed to book wkend peak hr slots for 2wks ahead.
    :)

7. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Once you click sumbit and if you get the slots, then the slots are yours till 12nn of following day. :p

Btw, if you go to counter to do booking, although the booking timing is same, but the counter booking system is different. Counter booking system allows the staff to key in the slots first which we can't do at home. Thus these hot time slots are likely gone in seconds once the booking starts, before you tick the slots and click submit. ;)

8. THO99

THO99 Regular Member

thks for info.
    I suspected that, that's why i asked the counter staff if any diff from coming in person. She still said all are same, counter also via internet. But i saw their screen is diff.
    anyway, i will choose clicking first, rather than que there from 6am. Really salute those ppl.
    :)