Rules for Chit-Chat forum.

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Winex West Can, Sep 12, 2002.

1. Winex West Can

Winex West Can Regular Member

Hi Tech
    With regard to the new rules on what is permitted in this forum, can I suggest that the moderators and administrator please post a sticky in this forum on the rules.

e.g. topics not badminton-related and non political would be permitted, etc.

This will help current and new posters on decided what should and shouldn't be posted.

Thanks.

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    just so that you don't think we are ignoring you:

we are working on it. :)

3. adelina76

adelina76 Regular Member

Solicitor
    Rules...

Ahem...given that it's a known fact that women are always right, and being a lawyer Kwun, I strongly suggest you put in the following clause:

Notwithstanding any provisions in this rule and regulation, all postings made by someone of a female gender on this forum shall be at all times accepted as legitimate and within the boundaries of the said rules and regulations provided that no personal attacks are made by any female posters towards other visitors to this forum.

*innocent look* What?! :p Okey..so this is a fun demonstration from me hinting that the rule should include non posting of any sexual discriminatory articles.

By the way, can I peruse over the rules and regulations before it's final, to make sure you don't breach any international human rights law and offend anyone? :D

A

P/S And if somone does breach the rules, what's the penalty(ies)? Might pay to include that as well...:)