FS: Apacs Edgesaber 7, Edgesaber 10 & Ashaway Superlight 79

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by mhigham, May 10, 2009.

1. mhigham

mhigham Regular Member

Analyst (Bank)
    As per title, I have the following 3 rackets to sell;

Apacs Edgesaber 9
    4U G2 - Description here, strung with pink/purple 'Pro Ace Lethal' at 24lbs and has a purple Wilson 'CushionAire' grip. Excellent condition, having been used 2 times. Looking for £30.00 posted in the UK (RRP £49.99).
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Apacs Edgesaber 10
    4U G2 - Description here, strung with Ashaway strings (unsure what type) at ~24lbs. As with the ES9, this racket is in excellent condition having been used only a couple of times. No visible scratches, and has white Wilson Truegrip. Looking for £35.00 posted in the UK (RRP £54.99).

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ashaway Superlight 79
    Can be seen here. 5U G2 strung with red Ashaway Micropower and a red Karakal Supergrip, played with for a total of ~ 2 hours so exceptional condition for a used racket. As can be seen in the website RRP is £79.99, but I am looking for £35.00 posted within the UK.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Apologies if any of you have PM'd me last time I offered these for sale but I had some problems which prevented me from accessing my PM box. I have too many rackets and need to get rid of a few but I may consider some swaps, so feel free to ask.

Cheers n beers

Mark

2. chichee

chichee Regular Member

Teacher
    Anymore pictures?

3. mhigham

mhigham Regular Member

Analyst (Bank)
    Edgesaber 10 and Ashaway sold

Esdgesaber 9 still for sale - price negotiable, superb condition (can provide pictures).

Mark