MP99 or MP100 latest???

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by [c=1811], May 11, 2009.

1. [c=1811]

[c=1811] Regular Member

Student
    Which of them is newer mp99 or mp100?,, I lyk da colour of mp100 though n have tried it out b4,,,,it's very stiff n head heavy,,, diff to control,,, for mp99,, I havent tried it out b4 bt have swing it in a shop,,, n find it better than mp100,,, bt havent reli play wth it,, cuz I juz swing da racquet around in a badminton shop,,=D found differences between those two racquet,,, mp100 has a Ti painted on both sides of the frame while mp99 has 'Ultimum Ti' painted on both sides of the frame wth plastic protection on the bottom grommet,,,the shopkeeper told me dat mp100 is out of production while mp99 is still in production,,,, so can anyone tell me? which of them is newer n why is the mp100 out of production??=D THx!!!!

2. jhirata

jhirata Regular Member

They're both out of production now but there's plenty of MP99's in the shops still.

3. [c=1811]

[c=1811] Regular Member

Student
    Ya kah??? dan da shopkeeper lied,,, haha,, lols,,,, do u know which of them is newer?? mp100 or 99?? I heard from my frens dat mp99 is newer than mp100,, is it true?? to me,, da designs on mp99 is newer bt mp100 has a larger model no,, isn't it suppose to be newer??=D

4. Deathsticks

Deathsticks Regular Member

yess mp 99 is newer
    it has better tech than the 100 :p

5. [c=1811]

[c=1811] Regular Member

Student
    ok,,, thx,,, Dan I should get mp99,,=D

6. xiaoheng

xiaoheng Regular Member

u must understand that... it dosen't mean that the model of the no. higher means is the latest products... for example Arcsaber 10 was produce before Arcsaber 9 was out...;) so does this still means arc 10 was the latest model?:rolleyes:

7. garykoh8

garykoh8 Regular Member

engineer
    same goes to AT 900 P/T and AT 600.. my friend intro me AT 600 i told him why he intro a old model to me... i being scolded NOOB by him hahaha... anyway the feel is important then any other thing compare the swing... u will know which one u like