Does anyone string Squash rackets aswell

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by noppy, May 11, 2009.

1. noppy

noppy Regular Member

student
    Hi,
    i am just trying to find out a few questions in relation to stringing squash rackets, as i cant find much information on the web.

Could anyone who does string squash aswell please pm me or post on this thread.

My queries are in relation to stringing crosses and does anyone know of a picture like yonex have for badminton, which shows how to do a basic string pattern with tigh offs and mains/crosses starting places.

GT

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
  3. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    squash rackets seems to come in more forms and shapes than badminton rackets. i will assume there are many different stringing patterns too.

best is to find a product photo of the particular model, that should tell you what the pattern should be.

4. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

LB is right. However, I fond the Klipper USA's list are some time incomplete. I have done a couple of squash racquet before. They usually are more like tennis racquet pattern. Also, you can sort of follow the string pattern from the string that is still attached.

5. YUEMOKAU

YUEMOKAU Regular Member

Try the manufacture web site to see if the have the stinnging instruction for the racket.

6. noppy

noppy Regular Member

student
    thanks all for the advise and links, i shall try a squash racket this weekend

7. coachgary

coachgary Regular Member

Fan pattern squash rackets have shared mains! I haven't done many but wasn't a problem for me as I have swivel clamps