Ricky Subagdja and Sigit Budiarto are now Fly Power New Ambassadors

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by bh185008, May 11, 2009.

1. bh185008

bh185008 Regular Member

[​IMG]

FlyPower has decided to sign contracts with Ricky and Sigit B. No further details are published at this stage (what is the contract for? etc as Sigit and Ricky are not playing a competitive badminton anymore, may be its more like..Fly Power Ambassador)...

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    they don't look too happy about it in the photos... :D

3. jutawin

jutawin Regular Member

Student
    Maybe they were tired at that time..

4. bh185008

bh185008 Regular Member

Sigit and Ricky

They were commenting on Indonesia Sudirman Cup's strategy to play China tomorrow (according to the newspaper)....:)

I hope they get a good deal from Fly Powers ..as I've seen Sigit in many exhibition matches in Indonesia (back from 2 yrs ago - after Sigit retires)...Sigit is using FlyPower equipments....about the right time to sign a deal now..at least he gets something in return for promoting FlyPowers....:p

This is quite a good move made by Fly Power's management team to get Ricky and Sigit...and now..i am really hope that Sigit and Ricky will start to play local competition...the last local tournament that Sigit played (partner Flandy Limpele) was the Pertamina Open back 3 months ago..they emerged Champion..... :D

5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

They should come & promote it in the U.S.

..i remember back in 2004, Heryanto Arbi (the one sitting in the middle, in the pic) came with several other players, sponsored by Mutiara badminton club, to the U.S. Open. That was my first time hearing his newly established Flypower brand. At that time he and Lioe Tiong Ping and another player were the ones who started the brand. Now, with Sigit and Ricky on board, they could become more popular.
    They should make another visit this yr, to the U.S. Open, to promote their brand..;)

#5 ctjcad, May 12, 2009
    Last edited: May 12, 2009
  6. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    Does anyone know which flypower racquet models are Ricky, Sigit and Arbi endorsing?