User Tag List

Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went to Li-Ning Boutique shop at Orchard Ion this afternoon. The prices are the same as in Aviva S'pore Open.

I wonder how they are going to survive just selling Li-Ning badminton apparel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any photos on Li Ning boutique at Orchard ION?

I think they can survive. Why? A simple example: Li Ning is an high end brand. They look for medium up market. Look at Mercedes Benz, do you think they want everybody to buy their cars? No, they target rich people only. Driving Benz is a symbol of one's status. Li Ning's goods all are selling at high price. They are same level with Nike and Adidas (in China for this moment and all over the world in the future).

On the other hand, Yonex will never be same level with Nike and Adidas. Just like Toyota will never have the same status with Benz, BMW or Audi. That's why Toyota comes out with Lexus.

My point is, Li Ning will attract high income group to buy their products. They just need a little bit of time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chaijk View Post

I think they can survive. Why? A simple example: Li Ning is an high end brand. They look for medium up market. Look at Mercedes Benz, do you think they want everybody to buy their cars? No, they target rich people only. Driving Benz is a symbol of one's status. Li Ning's goods all are selling at high price. They are same level with Nike and Adidas (in China for this moment and all over the world in the future).

On the other hand, Yonex will never be same level with Nike and Adidas. Just like Toyota will never have the same status with Benz, BMW or Audi. That's why Toyota comes out with Lexus.

My point is, Li Ning will attract high income group to buy their products. They just need a little bit of time.
    I'm sure Li Ning marketing team had done their own survey b4 they start to market their product in sky rocket price. So let them target the rich pple then...as in they are same level with Nike and Adidas..technology wise...maybe...coz now most of the shoes..etc are made in china...but price wise...even a Nike or Adidas sports attire dun sell so expensive unless u r getting the Limited edition....

on the other hand to compare yonex with adidas n nike...i have doubt abt it...did u see Yonex sponsoring any world cup? or any football tournament?...did u see any football team wearing yonex jersey?...or yonex in basketball?...Or did u see Nike or adidas sponsor any BWF events?...i think they r in the same level as in their own strong product...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well Li-Ning certainly has alot to prove..... I'm not convinced to buy one yet although i can afford it.

Anyway, good players don't normally care what the latest rackets are. Of course its different if you're sponsored.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what i heard from the aunty at 10 & 10 bras basah , the Li ning ladies shoes and Bag is selling like hot cake. And i believe Li ning will do well in Singapore, hope they can open more shop here, like Adidas in singapore.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I meant is, the BRAND IMAGE of Yonex is hardly to be same status with Nike and Adidas. A simple question, which brand will bring up your personal image when you go shopping mall by wearing Yonex shoe or Nike shoe?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A simple question, which brand will bring up your personal image when you go shopping mall by wearing Yonex shoe or Nike shoe?
    Unless you are talking about primary school bookshop, neither Yonex nor Nike are up market enough to lift your personal image. I've seen primary school kids using LV stuff so it might not work there either.

Plus it's pathetic to need brands to lift one's personal image ...

8. Likes uselessmail liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default li- ling racket

recently i gt a chance to try lin dan Woods N90.Not so bad at all but its very stiff.

Racket specification

Item Code : AYPD212
    Composition : Carbon Fiber
    Colour : Red
    Flex : Hard
    Weight : W3 (85-89g)
    Grip size : -1 S2 / -2 S3

With the characteristics of a heavy racquet head , stiff shaft and high balance point, Woods N90 is the perfect weapon for offensive player. The compressive-structure frame , torsion and steadiness increased. It offers great improvement in skills and control.

wanting to know more abt other model of li-ning rackets please get back to me....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are not the same at all.
    Benz has good quality and safety alone with the price.
    However, with Li Ning's price , you get trash.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they will be out soon...
    and can anyone tell me where i can get Supplier for Asics court shoes...Really need to know fast...thank you...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I meant is, the BRAND IMAGE of Yonex is hardly to be same status with Nike and Adidas. A simple question, which brand will bring up your personal image when you go shopping mall by wearing Yonex shoe or Nike shoe?
    Only low esteem people need brand image.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So after more than a decade of launching the Lexus brand, does it have the same brand recognition/equity as Benz, BMW or Audi ?

For the same price, would you go for the Germans or the Japs ?

Sorry, I digress

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to me....personal image is not all abt wat brand u r wearing...is how u dress and carry urself..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just wanted to add that I have been testing the Li Ning N90 woods on sessions yesturday and today (and will use it at traing tommorrow as well :-) )..

Its an awesome racket... I like it much more than both AT700 and ARC10. it is on par with TC700.. Li Ning means business.. I think we may have a new market-leader in a few years...

/Twobeer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too have been playing with Woods N90 for the last 3 weeks.
    For the record, I also own 3 old-cosmetics AT700, 2 new-cosmetics AT700 and 1 AT700 Ltd, and have been using them interchangeably for the last couple of months.
    In my opinion, Woods N90 feels closest to the old-cosmetics AT700.
    Similar medium flex and almost identical static weight and balance point.
    The new-cosmetics AT700 and AT700 Ltd both feel stiffer and have higher balance points ie head-heavier.
    In terms of playability, Woods N90 also plays identical to the old-cosmetics AT700.
    If I were to paint all the racquets black, I don't think I can tell the diference between Woods N90 and the old-cosmetics AT700.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    I too have been playing with Woods N90 for the last 3 weeks.
    For the record, I also own 3 old-cosmetics AT700, 2 new-cosmetics AT700 and 1 AT700 Ltd, and have been using them interchangeably for the last couple of months.
    In my opinion, Woods N90 feels closest to the old-cosmetics AT700.
    Similar medium flex and almost identical static weight and balance point.
    The new-cosmetics AT700 and AT700 Ltd both feel stiffer and have higher balance points ie head-heavier.
    In terms of playability, Woods N90 also plays identical to the old-cosmetics AT700.
    If I were to paint all the racquets black, I don't think I can tell the diference between Woods N90 and the old-cosmetics AT700.
    I dont think it feels like ether the old original one, the "red" nor the dragon at700, apart from the head-heaviness which i think is pretty much the same on all of them..
    The N90 is however more manouverable imop, and I attribute this to its more aerodynamic frame, and it is also slightly shorter than the AT700!!

I would have no problem feeling the difference if they got painted black..

Maybe there are different versions of the N90

/T

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i heard that lining will carried some mid and low range racket...
    in the mid of august....and they had 36 model all of them...
    is it true?

Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast